Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Don't vote for Trump if you value free speech

Joe King

Elite
This is not the point. The point is, it should never have been allowed in the first place.

"likely" being overturned has the same probability of not being overturned, then what?
It will be overturned. There aint no way that the current SC will allow it to stand, and I'm pretty sure that Trump knew that when he issued the EO.

Remember, that was right after the Las Vegas Mandalay "shooting" and there was lots of calls for actual gun bans. Trump derailed that talk by issuing the bump stock ban. He did us a favor.

Also, if Resister gets his way and Trump loses, you can bet the dems will push through an assault weapons ban. At that point, he'll be wishing it was just a temporary bump stock ban.

Remember, that was right after the Las Vegas Mandalay "shooting" and there was lots of calls for actual gun bans. Trump derailed that talk by issuing the bump stock ban. He did us a favor.
I see no favors, I am sorry. I am with @TheResister on this one. Anyone who pushes or passes any gun laws, which are restrictive, is no good in my book.
Also, if Resister gets his way and Trump loses, you can bet the dems will push through an assault weapons ban. At that point, he'll be wishing it was just a temporary bump stock ban.
That is a good thought, but let me ask you a question:

Would you ever expect your wife\girlfriend to kill you? Honestly? Your answer is no, I'll just answer it for you...........but statistically, if you are murdered, it will be by the loved one you trusted the most........point being, gun rights will not be taken away, by the left\dems\ whatever.......they will be given away by those to whom people put their absolute trust in.

The squeezing sand in your hand idea..........

Understand, I would like to see trump back in office, but for purely entertainment value, as It was entertaining, but when it comes to guns, I dont trust any politician. Not one.

Where me and @TheResister part ways is in the "providence" of this country, where as he thinks (or knows, just ask him), that the US is some divine place ordained by GOD, I think it was founded on the devil. I understand that the "rights" we have are temporary, regardless of the constitution. I know, I was once the guy with the bigger gun on the other side of the door, taking rights from people.

Really, It is a nothing burger to me, the gun debate, as there is no debate with me, I know where it leads, for the opposition, an AK47 up their ass.

TheResister

Elite
The fact is, it's working its way through the courts now. Or are you too dense to realize that?

Thats all you've been saying. That trump and the bump stock ban is the worst assault on gun Rights ever.

That you don't comprehend, is not a huge surprise.

And it's still being challenged, and will likely be overturned. So it'll be non issue. But feel free to keep freaking out about it. I'd expect no less. lol

You are helping dems to possibly win.

As long as it's human beings on the ballot, it will always be a choice of the lesser evil. Even if you were on the ballot, that's what it would be.

That's been done long ago. Every one of them except for the 3rd, has been mostly gutted. Where you been?
I have come to the conclusion that you are either a moron OR a liar.

1) YOU didn't act like you knew the status of the bump stock ban OR you left your options open so you could feign some kind of "win" in a pretend debate.

2) I have not said that the bump stock ban is the greatest assault on gun Rights ever. That's a lie. Do you even know what I said?

3) YOU seem to be the one with a comprehension problem. Do I need to draw you a picture?

4) Yep. The bump stock ban will ultimately be overturned, but not before costing the gun lobby MILLIONS of dollars when the alternative was to put a crime control bill before Congress. Put a crime control bill before the liberals and they will STFU on gun control... You didn't consider that.

5) Forcing your candidate to tell you with specificity what he will DO for you in the future doesn't help Democrats win UNLESS your candidate is more in agreement with the left than Lying Biden.

It is almost funny to watch you flailing around like a fish in a barrel, looking for a way out. You have one basic problem: Some people have accessed that link I keep referring you to; some have even read what Trump himself wrote and watched Trump on video doing exactly what I told you he did.

Trump promised the people he would get rid of Obamacare, but he didn't because he didn't have an alternative plan. Trump will not roll back anti-gun regulations for two reasons: 1) He's anti-gun and 2) - Trump is too stupid to put an anti - crime bill into play which would force the Democrats to take a stand and deal with people that misuse firearms, not demonize firearms. If you want to lead a country, you got to have a plan. Trump doesn't have a plan. If he gets beat it is not because people vote for Biden; it is because they didn't vote for Trump.

I don't know how to make this any more clear to you. I have a bumper sticker on my car that reads: Democrats have never met a Communist they didn't like. I won't vote for Biden and if anyone I know does, they are not welcome in my home. I do not socialize with Democrats and if a Republican loses it is because the Republican got too cozy with the left - in which case they did not earn my vote. So STFU and come up with some new material.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I have come to the conclusion that you are either a moron OR a liar.

1) YOU didn't act like you knew the status of the bump stock ban OR you left your options open so you could feign some kind of "win" in a pretend debate.

2) I have not said that the bump stock ban is the greatest assault on gun Rights ever. That's a lie. Do you even know what I said?

3) YOU seem to be the one with a comprehension problem. Do I need to draw you a picture?

4) Yep. The bump stock ban will ultimately be overturned, but not before costing the gun lobby MILLIONS of dollars when the alternative was to put a crime control bill before Congress. Put a crime control bill before the liberals and they will STFU on gun control... You didn't consider that.

5) Forcing your candidate to tell you with specificity what he will DO for you in the future doesn't help Democrats win UNLESS your candidate is more in agreement with the left than Lying Biden.

It is almost funny to watch you flailing around like a fish in a barrel, looking for a way out. You have one basic problem: Some people have accessed that link I keep referring you to; some have even read what Trump himself wrote and watched Trump on video doing exactly what I told you he did.

Trump promised the people he would get rid of Obamacare, but he didn't because he didn't have an alternative plan. Trump will not roll back anti-gun regulations for two reasons: 1) He's anti-gun and 2) - Trump is too stupid to put an anti - crime bill into play which would force the Democrats to take a stand and deal with people that misuse firearms, not demonize firearms. If you want to lead a country, you got to have a plan. Trump doesn't have a plan. If he gets beat it is not because people vote for Biden; it is because they didn't vote for Trump.

I don't know how to make this any more clear to you. I have a bumper sticker on my car that reads: Democrats have never met a Communist they didn't like. I won't vote for Biden and if anyone I know does, they are not welcome in my home. I do not socialize with Democrats and if a Republican loses it is because the Republican got too cozy with the left - in which case they did not earn my vote. So STFU and come up with some new material.
What a faggot

TheResister

Elite
It will be overturned. There aint no way that the current SC will allow it to stand, and I'm pretty sure that Trump knew that when he issued the EO.

If Trump gets elected as things stand, there will be an assault weapons ban. You're dumber than dog shit. NOBODY was about to force gun control onto us. Check the freaking link. Trump was goading the Democrats into pushing gun control.

All Trump (or any other politician has to do) is to put a bill into play that puts the onus on those who should be catching the criminally insane and those on drugs to the point that they pose an imminent danger to society. Put that bill into play and the Democrats have no choice: abandon gun control.

IF your man was the great negotiator and IF he were pro - gun, he would give you something in return for the Universal Background Check legislation he supports. For instance, get rid of that NFA bullshit and let Americans own the gun (s) they want in exchange for the UBC bill. Of course that is moot now since UBC goes into effect in five days. But, that would have been a fair offer... IF Trump were pro-gun. But he is not and you know damn well he is not.

TheResister

Elite
Yes. Mind fucking you

You're failing at it. You're like joking ... I mean Joe King (see what I did there?) You need some new material. That homo shit is boring. If you like sucking dick, that's all on you. It doesn't bother me a bit until it's my dick you're after.

Joe King

Elite
Only an idiot wouldn't have known its status in the Courts.

The way you drone on and on about it, sure makes it seem as though you think it's the worst.

4) Yep. The bump stock ban will ultimately be overturned,
Then quit bitchin' about it. Trump gave the dems something that he knew would end up overturned in order to get them to shut up about doing anything else that would have been worse.
but not before costing the gun lobby MILLIONS of dollars when the alternative was to put a crime control bill before Congress. Put a crime control bill before the liberals and they will STFU on gun control... You didn't consider that.
Put it before congress, and you just might end up with an actual ban.

You aren't forcing Trump to do anything. Dems also win if morons convince enough people that Trump is bad. Ie: what you spend your time doing. Why not try to convince others to not vote for the Bidet?

Trump promised the people he would get rid of Obamacare, but he didn't because he didn't have an alternative plan.
He is not a dictator. It takes Congress to repeal it. And no alternative plan is needed. Only an idiot would think an alternative is needed.

A good alternative would be to make health insurance illegal and then get gov completely removed from anything to do with healthcare. If anyone needs an alternative, that'd be it.

Trump will not roll back anti-gun regulations for two reasons: 1) He's anti-gun and 2) - Trump is too stupid to put an anti - crime bill into play which would force the Democrats to take a stand and deal with people that misuse firearms, not demonize firearms
For one, "he" can't. only Congress could do that.

I personally do not want any further legislation on guns, at all. The only legislation should be to repeal the NFA.

I have a bumper sticker on my car that reads: Democrats have never met a Communist they didn't like.
That's stating the truth, there ain't none they don't like.

Only potential prob with a bumper sticker like that, is the commies/dems that see it might just key your car. A lot of them are vindictive asses like that.

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
You're failing at it. You're like joking ... I mean Joe King (see what I did there?) You need some new material. That homo shit is boring. If you like sucking dick, that's all on you. It doesn't bother me a bit until it's my dick you're after.
What a fag

TheResister

Elite
Only an idiot wouldn't have known its status in the Courts.

The way you drone on and on about it, sure makes it seem as though you think it's the worst.

Then quit bitchin' about it. Trump gave the dems something that he knew would end up overturned in order to get them to shut up about doing anything else that would have been worse.

Put it before congress, and you just might end up with an actual ban.

You aren't forcing Trump to do anything. Dems also win if morons convince enough people that Trump is bad. Ie: what you spend your time doing. Why not try to convince others to not vote for the Bidet?

He is not a dictator. It takes Congress to repeal it. And no alternative plan is needed. Only an idiot would think an alternative is needed.

A good alternative would be to make health insurance illegal and then get gov completely removed from anything to do with healthcare. If anyone needs an alternative, that'd be it.

For one, "he" can't. only Congress could do that.

I personally do not want any further legislation on guns, at all. The only legislation should be to repeal the NFA.

That's stating the truth, there ain't none they don't like.

Only potential prob with a bumper sticker like that, is the commies/dems that see it might just key your car. A lot of them are vindictive asses like that.
Enough of this on and on bullshit. Do you have a point?

This back and forth has gone on long enough. YOU are the one that pretended to not realize that the bump stock ban was ongoing (though we both realize that after many millions of dollars it might get over-turned). I am going to repeat this one last time for your dumb ass and then urge you to let it go before I start pointing out what an idiot you are:

While the bump stock is not the worst assault on gun Rights IT SET THE PRECEDENT WHEREBY PRESIDENTS WILL DEFY THE GUN LOBBY AND ATTACK THE SECOND AMENDMENT WITH NO RESERVATIONS. Can your blind Stevie Wonder eyes see that OR are you that blind?

PRIOR to what Trump did, presidents were cautious not to use Executive Orders to nullify the Bill of Rights for fear of political defeat in future elections due to the perception of power the NRA was proven not to have.

Trump absolutely did NOT out-think the anti- gun lobby and give them something that circumvented gun control. Quite the contrary. Trump helped the left grow stronger on the issue. By forcing Trump to own up to his mistakes and take a stand, we would be making him a more viable candidate.

With respect to Obamacare, Trump promised that he had a plan to eliminate Obamacare and give you something far better. Of course any dumb ass with an IQ equal to their shoe size knows that Congress legislates the law; however, Trump promised you something better. It was up to Trump to present the idea to Congressional leaders and get "his" signature bill passed. Are you really that fucking stupid or do you just enjoy being proven wrong?

Not supporting either candidate in no way, shape, fashion or form helps neither. A no vote is a no vote. It is up to the candidates to earn your vote; it is not my job to help Biden. If Donald J. Trump wants my vote, he will have to tell me, with specificity what he's going to do. If only Congress can do anything, then be consistent. He won't do shit about immigration since he isn't running for the Senate or House. OR... maybe you're about to admit to how the system works. Presidents lobby Congress to pass a presidential agenda. Just saying repeal Obamacare and give us something better was insufficient... just like saying he's for gun owners, but he hasn't committed to a damn thing other than gun control.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
It takes congress to repeal it. That too many R's are rino's, is the only reason it wasn't repealed.

Also, he did get the mandate removed, so there's that. With no mandate, it takes the teeth out of it.
What a cop out! Trump's promise was to repeal and replace. Since it was HIS promise, he should have told Congress what he wanted. But, Trump had nothing save of the nickels in his pocket.

And Trump won't disavow his support for a Universal Background Check, Red Flag Gun Laws, raising the age limit to buy a firearm, high capacity magazine bans and negating the Fifth Amendment guarantee of due process. The race right now is between two Democrats. If you want me to vote for Trump, use your time to get him to commit to supporting the Constitution.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
A bump stock has nothing to do with the 2A, it is not part of firearm needed to function. It is a gimmick, one that can cause damage to the firearm. Would you buy a firearm with heat damage to the barrel after some clown "got done play'n wit his bump stock rapid fire shootin". Firearm would be worthless. Besides the courts already stated the ban was enacted illegally through the Executive Branch. So, no, Presidents can't do much against the 2A, only Congress has that ability as defined by the courts.

Age restrictions for purchasing and owning a firearm is no different, States have always had minimum age restrictions on them. The California Magazine Ban has been struck down already along with the bump stock ban.

Trump did tell Congress what he wanted when it came to Obamacare, he wanted it dismantled, Congress merely got the mandate (the teeth that forced people to have to have healthcare) removed. Even Democrats voted for the removal of the mandate.

The NRA is a joke, and has been for a very long time, since the late '70's. The GOA has been much better and doesn't compromise like the NRA does.

There will be no assault weapons ban if Trump gets elected, he doesn't have the power. Congress won't pass any assault weapon ban, unless morons vote the Democrats into Congress with super majorities. (Highly unlikely) Further implementation of UBC is stalled in Congress, the DOJ is implementing a new UBC rule, which will get challenged and tied up in the courts. Likely outcome will probably be that the ATF doesn't have authority to implement it, it will be up to Congress, just like the latest rulings have been.

Top Bottom