Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dumping United, what airline should I use?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
For the past several years I have been using United. Travel dried up for a while and my FF status expires. I’m not going to support an airline with a jab mandate. What airline should I switch to? Right now I’m a light traveler, maybe one trip a month. I live in Orlando. Currently have a lot of work in Atlanta area and Virginia. I’m leaning towards Delta for the easy flights to Atlanta. Any suggestions?

Bonus points for hot flight attendants

5d52689720fae16d0bd010d0db038fdf.jpg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They all suck, but I always thought delta and United were better than American. So Delta? But a lot of times you are locked into Delta in the east coast and United on the west coast

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
For the past several years I have been using United. Travel dried up for a while and my FF status expires. I’m not going to support an airline with a jab mandate. What airline should I switch to? Right now I’m a light traveler, maybe one trip a month. I live in Orlando. Currently have a lot of work in Atlanta area and Virginia. I’m leaning towards Delta for the easy flights to Atlanta. Any suggestions?

Bonus points for hot flight attendants

5d52689720fae16d0bd010d0db038fdf.jpg
Damn that chick is hot

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Good luck. All US carriers blow monkey cock. Outside of United, Delta is good, but their CEO is a liberal pickle smoocher. Thought I read he was being ousted or stepping down.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Good luck. All US carriers blow monkey cock. Outside of United, Delta is good, but their CEO is a liberal pickle smoocher. Thought I read he was being ousted or stepping down.
^this

We all need to pool money together for a private jet

catreaper

Master Baiter
I fly American. I travel non stop and at least out of Tampa, American has the least issues in my experience. They still aren’t serving booze in main cabin, so until you get status that kind of sucks. Amex and American have some good promotions frequently too.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Pretty sure they all went the jab route except maybe Southwest.

Living in Houston I've always flown United as I can get about anywhere one would want to go with a direct flight.

My back-up is Southwest - you know what you get with them and that being said they are solid. Also best looking domestic carrier "Sky-Waitresses".

If only all airlines hired hotties like they did years ago.

For the most part it's fat-asses and faggits.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I fly American. I travel non stop and at least out of Tampa, American has the least issues in my experience. They still aren’t serving booze in main cabin, so until you get status that kind of sucks. Amex and American have some good promotions frequently too.
American is almost always a disaster for me. Got to fly through Dallas a lot and American provides the flights from Huntsville. Guess they really all suck, just depends if you got lucky with one or not

catreaper

Master Baiter
American is almost always a disaster for me. Got to fly through Dallas a lot and American provides the flights from Huntsville. Guess they really all suck, just depends if you got lucky with one or not
CLT is my hub. Just always had really good luck. Except for last night, but that was partially my fault.

Latest posts

Top Bottom