Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you or anyone you know directly died from the vaccine

?

• No

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • I pretend they did to validate myself

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
1 person from Covid and 1 person directly from the vax. Multiple others who are negatively affected and injured from the vax. I do not know anybody whos instantly died who had covid and not vaxxed. The Person that died wasnt sure or did not know if he ever had covid. Felt like it but tested negative multiple times. OP swallows mens cum

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
I don’t know anyone who died, but my mother is dying from it. In the last three months she’s developed Cancer that has spread from the breasts to her lymphnodes To her bones, and now her spine.
She grew up in Key West so she’s was worried about skin cancer and went to get checked yearly. Her last test form skin cancer was in January and everything was cool. Then this shit happened quickly.
Now they’re telling her there’s nothing to do and her and my father drive to Houston and MD Anderson three days a week.
I’m such an asshole son I tell her “I fucking told you not to take that jab, And then you went to get the second one, And now My inheritance is being blown because you both wouldn’t listen to me and thought I was in idiot and a conspiracy theorist. “

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
1 person from Covid and 1 person directly from the vax. Multiple others who are negatively affected and injured from the vax. I do not know anybody whos instantly died who had covid and not vaxxed. The Person that died wasnt sure or did not know if he ever had covid. Felt like it but tested negative multiple times. OP swallows mens cum
Very subtle at the end... nice

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I don’t know anyone who died, but my mother is dying from it. In the last three months she’s developed Cancer that has spread from the breasts to her lymphnodes To her bones, and now her spine.
She grew up in Key West so she’s was worried about skin cancer and went to get checked yearly. Her last test form skin cancer was in January and everything was cool. Then this shit happened quickly.
Now they’re telling her there’s nothing to do and her and my father drive to Houston and MD Anderson three days a week.
I’m such an asshole son I tell her “I fucking told you not to take that jab, And then you went to get the second one, And now My inheritance is being blown because you both wouldn’t listen to me and thought I was in idiot and a conspiracy theorist. “
look into MMS by Jim Humble
Rene essiac
World Without Cancer by G Edward Griffin

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Not died but injured and health problems.

Coworker 1 and wife. Myocarditis for him and a permanent autoimmune disorder around two weeks after jab 2

Coworker 2. Now having heart issues he’s about 8 months out though

Boss’s wife - autoimmune disorder about 2.5 weeks after jab 2

Uncle - blood disorder with clotting about a month after the booster. He’s still having issues.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
:oops: Damn Bro......thats brutal.

Damn it OP you owe me a new monitor and keyboard. My coke I just spit out (while reading yore last paragraph) is gonna ruin both.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sorry to hear that @Rva
I'm troubled by the conspiracy shit too. My family thought I was crazy. Now 2/3 are asking me shit every time I see them.
Call your Momma everyday. You'll be happy you did.

BT Avenger

Poster
I believe that I am on the right side of history by not getting the job. My kids of course are unvaccinated as well.

My dad is 76 and he has Parkinson’s. Unbeknownst to me he got a booster jab in mid December. My parents didn’t tell me because they know my thoughts on the Covid vaccine and I would’ve given them a raft of shit if they had told me they were going to get the booster. In my opinion this is not coincidental but in the weeks following his getting the booster his health spiraled. Within a few weeks he was unable to climb bleachers to watch basketball games and got to the point where we had to get him a wheelchair in order to attend games. His balance and strength plummeted. There’s no way to prove it but I believe that stupid fucking booster fucked him up royally.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I believe that I am on the right side of history by not getting the job. My kids of course are unvaccinated as well.

My dad is 76 and he has Parkinson’s. Unbeknownst to me he got a booster jab in mid December. My parents didn’t tell me because they know my thoughts on the Covid vaccine and I would’ve given them a raft of shit if they had told me they were going to get the booster. In my opinion this is not coincidental but in the weeks following his getting the booster his health spiraled. Within a few weeks he was unable to climb bleachers to watch basketball games and got to the point where we had to get him a wheelchair in order to attend games. His balance and strength plummeted. There’s no way to prove it but I believe that stupid fucking booster fucked him up royally.
You can't yell loud enough to make people listen.
So many folks trusted our officials. Count our blessings we didn't.
Be there for your family and others. You're a good guy.

milktoast

Poster
Before: 😢 they are writing everything as a covid death even if the death is not related at all

Now: every young person that “mysteriously” dies of a drug overdose is dead because of the vaccine

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Before: 😢 they are writing everything as a covid death even if the death is not related at all

Now: every young person that “mysteriously” dies of a drug overdose is dead because of the vaccine

Awesome. What’s your professional opinion on SADS?

I’m of an opinion that the abnormally high death rates of athletes is likely due to being in too good of health. And kids? I think they’re so happy to be out of quarantine that they’re simply eating too many chicken McNuggets.

BigBucnNole

Elite
What kind of diaper do you plan to wear once your asshole gets so stretched out from taking cawk that you can no longer control when you take yore shits?

You going to have ghey sex in protest to a question on whether or not you actually know someone that died from the Vax?

I guess that's your choice?

Alex Jones has some homoerotic themes with his shows, subtle but kind of ghey. Seems this is a trend being taken up by the Q crew.

Top Bottom