Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I know we are not watching, but the Secret Service destroyed the J6 star witness (link)...

TJHall1

Legendary
It's a fucking show. They have literally set dates for the hearings based on televising it like a soap opera. They're gonna drag it as long as they can to get close to fall.

No one I know has watched a second or even looked in to it. It's a fucking joke to anyone who isn't actively looking to follow it like a retard.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
It's a fucking show. They have literally set dates for the hearings based on televising it like a soap opera. They're gonna drag it as long as they can to get close to fall.

No one I know has watched a second or even looked in to it. It's a fucking joke to anyone who isn't actively looking to follow it like a retard.
True.

What cracks me up thinking about it is knowing there is a crowd of "trust the plan" leftists thinking this trial is saving America, just like our very own "trust the plan" community here. Cucks all the way around

TJHall1

Legendary
True.

What cracks me up thinking about it is knowing there is a crowd of "trust the plan" leftists thinking this trial is saving America, just like our very own "trust the plan" community here. Cucks all the way around
You nailed it there

I also get a kick out of the lefties thinking this is going to lead to trump and his cronies going to prison. Or anyone going to prison.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I thought this was imo, a last shot. I hadnt kept up and just heard of this new star witness. Maybe I some how bunched in star witness with the last minute hail mary. This is their star witness. With 2nd and 3rd had accounts. She didnt witness anything?
Show me the man and I'll show uou the crime. They won't be done until their boots are swinging.

TJHall1

Legendary
I thought this was imo, a last shot. I hadnt kept up and just heard of this new star witness. Maybe I some how bunched in star witness with the last minute hail mary. This is their star witness. With 2nd and 3rd had accounts. She didnt witness anything?
This shit is gonna go for months. They're already setting up hearings for July.

KendallCat

Poster
They will keep it going till mid terms for sure, then find some other bullshit story(ies) to hang their hat on until the '24 election. These fucking clowns are so deeply invested in lying and making up shit that the sky's the limit for them.
Once the midterms are over and GOP takes the house this charade will end. Jim Jordan will be running the show and you can bet that Fauci, Hunter, Joe, Nadler, snd Schiff will be getting called in front of a few committees to explain the crap they have been doing. Border, Afghanistan, Covid crap, spending, hearings… no more of this J6 hearings where Dems call all the shots, and have a RINO like Cheney hand picked to represent the GOP. A simple cross examination of Meadows aide would have debunked all of her story in 2 seconds plus what is it with hugging the witness afterwards - very legit there.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
This will get serious when they allow shiffy the microphone. He's been hanging in the bullpen and will get the call for the last push to take Trump down.
That I may watch. When he has nothing hell just start saying anything. He might go as far as accusing Trump as the shooter that shot JFK (one of them). Should be interesting

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Once the midterms are over and GOP takes the house this charade will end. Jim Jordan will be running the show and you can bet that Fauci, Hunter, Joe, Nadler, snd Schiff will be getting called in front of a few committees to explain the crap they have been doing. Border, Afghanistan, Covid crap, spending, hearings… no more of this J6 hearings where Dems call all the shots, and have a RINO like Cheney hand picked to represent the GOP. A simple cross examination of Meadows aide would have debunked all of her story in 2 seconds plus what is it with hugging the witness afterwards - very legit there.
One would hope although the DOJ will still be under Garland's control and DC prosecutors are Socialibdems. Several of those mentioned above will refuse their subpoenas and document production. It's questionable if the wishy-washy GOP and new speaker (McCarthy) will go forward with contempt of Congress referrals and very unlikely the DOJ or DC prosecutors will enforce any contempt charges. We've seen the two-tiered justice system play out before.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
This is just another failed attempt to keep Trump out of office.
If the GOP retakes the House, you can bet Pelosi and the democrat butt sniffers and several RINOs will vote some document/legislation they hope tarnishes Trump forever and prevents him from running again. This is regardless of the lack of due process and the legality of said legislation. It will be more hokey than the one sided two impeachment hearings and charade.

OPD77

Elite
I love your optimism since I'm normally a very optimistic person, but they want McCarthy as Speaker. I would absolutely love Jordan as Speaker but he represents 90% of what the other Pubes don't want. There are only a few worth a damn left in DC that have the true American interest at heart. I do hope he manages to sneak into the Speaker's roll somehow and calls all of the clown's in to explain their actions. As we've already seen, even if you do get called to testify there's no guarantee that anything comes of it after that point. We've seen these law breaking bastards skate by time after time with ZERO repercussions, other than a few low level mules take the fall for some things, just not the ones calling the shots.
You, I and many others of us like minded Patriots on this board see exactly what's going on and are royally pissed that the main actors are walking around scot free....I know God wins and it will all happen in his timing, I just hope we get to witness them being brought to justice so we can take a huge victory lap, not sure if that will be the case though. However, I'm very happy that we were able to get a SCOTUS victory or two recently but then they same Court comes back and eliminates Trump's Stay in Mexico law. SMH. All in all I see to many corrupt and compromised people in DC for anything Earth shattering to happen, but I desperately hope I'm wrong. I'm keeping the faith though despite the monumental issues facing us.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I love your optimism since I'm normally a very optimistic person, but they want McCarthy as Speaker. I would absolutely love Jordan as Speaker but he represents 90% of what the other Pubes don't want. There are only a few worth a damn left in DC that have the true American interest at heart. I do hope he manages to sneak into the Speaker's roll somehow and calls all of the clown's in to explain their actions. As we've already seen, even if you do get called to testify there's no guarantee that anything comes of it after that point. We've seen these law breaking bastards skate by time after time with ZERO repercussions, other than a few low level mules take the fall for some things, just not the ones calling the shots.
You, I and many others of us like minded Patriots on this board see exactly what's going on and are royally pissed that the main actors are walking around scot free....I know God wins and it will all happen in his timing, I just hope we get to witness them being brought to justice so we can take a huge victory lap, not sure if that will be the case though. However, I'm very happy that we were able to get a SCOTUS victory or two recently but then they same Court comes back and eliminates Trump's Stay in Mexico law. SMH. All in all I see to many corrupt and compromised people in DC for anything Earth shattering to happen, but I desperately hope I'm wrong. I'm keeping the faith though despite the monumental issues facing us.
I'm not enthusiastic about McCarthy either. They need to put a pitt bull out there

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They will refer some criminal charges to Trump and people in his administration. The DOJ will investigate those charges without going to court with Trump. They will wait until Trump wins or loses to charge him. They are afraid of Desantis so they want Trump to run to drive their base to the polls. They are just hoping to scare off enough people in the middle and the Rino types to eek out a win or at least keep it close enough to cheat realistically.

OPD77

Elite
I'm not enthusiastic about McCarthy either. They need to put a pitt bull out there
MCarthy is a DS POS and apparently "made up" with Trump. He must feel DT is going to be POTUS again and wanted to kiss the ring at an early enough point that it wouldn't appear that way. He's a RINO and needs to be nowhere the Speakership.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
MCarthy is a DS POS and apparently "made up" with Trump. He must feel DT is going to be POTUS again and wanted to kiss the ring at an early enough point that it wouldn't appear that way. He's a RINO and needs to be nowhere the Speakership.
I'd say bring DeSantis or Nunez back for speaker. Itll matter about 3 yrs from nkw. Let the CEO coach the team

Top Bottom