Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

If Israel military is so great, why can they shoot down their own drones?

Israel is Gods chosen people. Read the Old Testament. I stand with Israel.
You are misinformed. The Old Testament was made obsolete by the New Testament. Those who stand with Jesus are the chosen, and Jew do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, therefore, they are not what you claim.

Israel the country is not the Israel in the bible.

Off topic.........

TheResister

Elite

NO, the Jews in old Israel are NOT God's chosen people. If you stand with Israel, then you must stand with the NEW JERUSALEM which is the United States of America.

The people calling themselves "Jews" today are Canaanites, not Israelites. And, at best, being mongrelized descendants of Judah means that you don't stand with the balance of Israel.

TheResister

Elite
You are misinformed. The Old Testament was made obsolete by the New Testament. Those who stand with Jesus are the chosen, and Jew do not believe that Jesus was the Messiah, therefore, they are not what you claim.

Off topic.........

Wrong. God never forsake his people.

"4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; 5 whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen." Romans 9: 4

“Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.” Romans 9: 7

Those "Jews" who are related to Judah by way of Judah's violation of God's laws (he married a Canaanite in Genesis 38) are of Abraham's seed, but are still sons of the Devil (see John 8) and not Israel. In Isaac shall thy seed be called refers to Isaac's sons or Saxons as they came to be known.

TheResister

Elite
The Israelis are dependent upon America for everything from toothpicks to intercontinental ballistic missiles. If we quit financing them, that sandpit would dry up and blow away. The United States needs to get out of the war business and worry about their own damn border and the American people.

TeenPatriot

Poster
The Israelis are dependent upon America for everything from toothpicks to intercontinental ballistic missiles. If we quit financing them, that sandpit would dry up and blow away. The United States needs to get out of the war business and worry about their own damn border and the American people.
in the End all nations will turn against Israel. Read Revelation. God will defend His people. things are falling into place, perhaps in my lifetime. No matter what Israel will survive to the end. No matter what we think or believe, Gods word will be fulfilled. You dont have to belive it, it will happen. I hope that before the End you see the truth and put your faith in Jesus. Jesus says in

Matthew 7: 21-23: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

And before that in verses 15-20 He says:

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."

Be careful what you put your faith in, verses 24-27:

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

The Jesus of the Bible is the only Way to eternal life. Read the Bible! Go to Bible.com. Go to Voddie Baucham <-- this is the link to his website. Watch his sermons. Dont close your eyes to the truth. I hope i will see you on the other side. But if you dont put your faith in Jesus, you burn for eternity.

TheResister

Elite
Why should this thread be different than any other thread?
Joking. Is that you? Can't resist taking a swipe at me, can you? I only responded to the other posters, but it's my fault the thread took a different turn. Right. That is coming from a dumb ass that wants to make me the focal point of any thread I post a comment in.

You're problem is that you're not informed enough to have civil discourse. You start pissing matches and then lose. Cry me a river and lead the way by not focusing on me, but posting something that is relevant to THIS thread and quit bitching about others.

Joe King

Elite
Can't resist taking a swipe at me, can you?
I wasn't responding to you, nor was my comment directed at anyone in particular. You seem to have some pretty thin skin.

Joking. Is that you? Can't resist taking a swipe at me, can you? I only responded to the other posters, but it's my fault the thread took a different turn. Right. That is coming from a dumb ass that wants to make me the focal point of any thread I post a comment in.
See? Thin skinned. You just to conclusions that it's all about you. For a dumb ass, you think mighty highly of yourself.

You're problem is that you're not informed enough to have civil discourse. You start pissing matches and then lose.
I don't start anything, here or anywhere else. I'm very civil, but will respond in-kind. It's called treating others as they appear to want to be treated. Ie: the golden rule.

Cry me a river and lead the way by not focusing on me, but posting something that is relevant to THIS thread and quit bitching about others.
I wasn't bitching. I merely asked why this thread should be any different than any other threads. A thread is a conversation, and conversations flow. Now get off your high horse and dump the victimhood attitude. Everything isn't about you.

TheResister

Elite
I wasn't responding to you, nor was my comment directed at anyone in particular. You seem to have some pretty thin skin.

See? Thin skinned. You just to conclusions that it's all about you. For a dumb ass, you think mighty highly of yourself.

I don't start anything, here or anywhere else. I'm very civil, but will respond in-kind. It's called treating others as they appear to want to be treated. Ie: the golden rule.

I wasn't bitching. I merely asked why this thread should be any different than any other threads. A thread is a conversation, and conversations flow. Now get off your high horse and dump the victimhood attitude. Everything isn't about you.
You have to admire the save, but really? You don't start stuff so you can play victim? Who are you going to try and make believe that? Me or you?

TheResister

Elite
@TheResister

so who gets to go to heaven?
Believers go to Heaven; unbelievers go to Hell. There is a place in the kingdom for those that bless Israel and keep the commandments. Still, the standard bearers, that is those who fight the wars, build the nations, feed the hungry and serve as the "shining city on a hill" are biblical Israel.

America was founded by white Christians for the advancement, protection and preservation of their race, culture, values and religion. And, while building their own nation, it was our values that inspired Americans to build the greatest nation in recorded history. And those who became our friends prospered while those who became our enemies perished.

Of course you have to factor in that when nations begin to reject their God, they feel the effect of the curses for disobedience. Trying to create a ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION utopia in America will fail. The rejection of sound doctrine will separate you from your destiny and bring disaster on your country.

When an American goes to Japan they must learn how to respect the culture and ideology of Japan. Same holds true for Korea, Iran, Iraq, China, etc., etc. ad infinitum. HOWEVER, when the non-Christian people from all over the globe come to America, we are expected to change in order to accommodate them. The Israelis get respect an all they do is take from the American people. But, when I advocate a homeland for biblical Israel, even people such as yourself are questioning it. Have you ever thought about researching to see WHY?

So, tell me where you think non-Jews figure in to the narrative that they are God's chosen people and God is going to go to old Jerusalem... and then what? What about the rest of the world? How come nobody in mainstream wants to ask those hard questions? The Jews aren't fighting the wars of the downtrodden; nobody else is sending out missionaries and doing nation building like the United States (founded by white Christians). You have been provided with documentary evidence. And you've been told that I don't agree with every statement put out by all the denominations, but post links so that you have all sides to the story - including mine. The big question is, do you really want the truth? Not my truth or your truth or the popular versions. Study to show thyself approved .

TheResister

Elite
in the End all nations will turn against Israel. Read Revelation. God will defend His people. things are falling into place, perhaps in my lifetime. No matter what Israel will survive to the end. No matter what we think or believe, Gods word will be fulfilled. You dont have to belive it, it will happen. I hope that before the End you see the truth and put your faith in Jesus. Jesus says in

Matthew 7: 21-23: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

And before that in verses 15-20 He says:

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."

Be careful what you put your faith in, verses 24-27:

“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash.”

The Jesus of the Bible is the only Way to eternal life. Read the Bible! Go to Bible.com. Go to Voddie Baucham <-- this is the link to his website. Watch his sermons. Dont close your eyes to the truth. I hope i will see you on the other side. But if you dont put your faith in Jesus, you burn for eternity.

It would appear to me that you put you faith into one man: your favorite preacher. The old Jerusalem is not the New Jerusalem.

The people aren't turning against the Jews. They are turning against the Christian nations that were founded by whites. Even in your own country, they have tv stations for Chinese, Koreans, Black people, and Latins. Virtually every program in prime time is about hatred of the white race and almost all are pushing inter-racial marriage / relationships, the LGBTQP lifestyle and non-Christian lifestyles. We are told to have an open mind and accept paganism sorcery, humanism, atheism, etc., etc. but, what shows have the white Christian that lives a clean life in a positive manner? Even the so-called "Christian" shows on religious tv end up promoting the ONE WORLD / ONE RACE/ ONE RELIGION of globalists and change agents.

Be careful of who you call a false prophet before you have debated your views as per the biblical mandate. Projection will expose your own weaknesses and ignorance.

yankmenoodle

Elite
I don't know what Bible some of you are reading. Israel is Gods chosen people and property. That's why the Jews are hated. If you hate Jews, you're on the wrong side. The Bible says all countries will attack Israel. The Jews will call out to God, and He (Jesus) will annihilate Israels enemies.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Paul only described one olive tree. It includes both Jew and Gentile as one.

If you reject Christ you are the cut off branches.

Now, there will be a large revival among Jews in the very end times.

However, that will be through belief in Jesus.

If you don't have Jesus, you have nothing. All unbelievers are opponents of the Gospel.

There is absolutely no dual covenant. Only one covenant.

As John MacArthur even says regarding universalism, "Saved by what????"

AgEngDawg

Legendary
John Piper with the most reasonable take:

A podcast listener named Melinda writes, “Pastor John, what is the proper, Christian response to all that is going on in Israel and Gaza? I have Christian friends praising Israel because they are God’s people defeating their long-time enemies, saying that all their offensives are justified and sanctioned by God because they are defending the land he gave them. I have other Christian friends who are outraged over Israel’s slaughter of innocent civilians and children in Gaza, and the support they are receiving from the United States. Which is the right response?”

Let’s start with an overarching position on the conflict, and then I will try to put some Bible underneath it and explain. When I say conflict, I mean the conflict between the Jewish people — or Israel the state and Jews as a body — and the Palestinians.

Both Christ-Rejecting Rebels​

There are Jewish Christians and there are Palestinian Christians. These Christians are the meek who will inherit the earth, including the land of Israel someday. Jesus died to make peace between Jews and the nations. That is the point of Ephesians 2:11–22. Therefore, our prayers and labors should be especially devoted to heralding the gospel of Messiah Jesus as the only hope for long-term peace and justice among Jews and Palestinians. That is the most important thing to say, I believe.

“A people in treason against her King cannot lay legitimate claim on the King’s promises to a covenant-keeping people.”
Then I would say this: The Bible does not teach that we should be partial to Israel or to the Palestinians in the present Christ-rejecting rebellion that both of them participate in against God, as if either of them have a divine right to the land of Israel in spite of their rebellion and unbelief against their Maker and their covenant God. This carries the implication that both sides, Palestinians and Israel, should be treated with compassionate, public justice in the same way that disputes are generally settled between nations, with a wise mingling of justice and mercy. That is my overarching position. Neither Jews or Palestinians can justify anything they do or be treated any particular way by claiming a present-day divine right to the land while they are living in rebellion against the One who made the land a gift of covenant-keeping.

The Specific Promises​

Now here is some biblical foundation for that. Israel was chosen by God from all the peoples of the world to be the focus of his blessing in history, the history of redemption. This history climaxed in the coming and death and resurrection of Jesus the Messiah. “The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth” (Deuteronomy 7:6). Amen. Israel is God’s chosen people.

Not only that, but God promised to Israel the presently disputed land from the time of Abraham onward. God said, “This is the land of which I swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, ‘I will give it to your offspring’” (Deuteronomy 34:4). Statements to that effect are repeated many times. But neither of those two facts — Israel’s election and God’s covenant promise of the land — means that Israel has a present-day divine right to the land.

Rebels Forfeit Rights​

Why do I say that? Because a non-covenant-keeping people does not have a divine right to hold the land of promise which was given by covenant. Covenant-breaking forfeits covenant privileges. God said to Israel, “If you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples” (Exodus 19:5).

“Our plea as Christians to Palestinians and Jews is this: Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.”
Today, Israel is a covenant-breaking people. There are thousands, I know, of Messiah-trusting Jews. They are not covenant-breaking. They enjoy God’s saving favor. But as a whole, as an ethnic unity, as a state, they are defined by rejecting Messiah Jesus. They don’t want to define themselves as Christian. If they embraced Messiah Jesus as Messiah and Savior, they would be Christian. They are self-consciously not Christian. They are in a state of treason against their King who sent his Son to save them. A people in treason against her King cannot lay legitimate claim on the King’s promises to a covenant-keeping people.

For example, when Israel was driven from the land of promise under God’s judgment by the Babylonians, Daniel prayed like this:

O Lord . . . we have sinned and done wrong . . . To you, O Lord, belongs righteousness, but to us open shame . . . to all Israel . . . in all the lands to which you have driven them, because of the treachery that they have committed against you (Daniel 9:4-7).
In other words, God is righteous. He is righteous to deny Israel her divine right to the land when she is a treacherous, treasonous people against God.

Part of the Plan​

Jesus stood looking out over Jerusalem with tears and said, “Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. . . . You did not know the time of your visitation” (Luke 19:41–42, 44). They had rejected the cornerstone. They still do.

“This hardening of Israel is not God’s last word. He has a saving purpose for Israel.”
When they did, Jesus said, “The kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits” (Matthew 21:43). Then he explained like this: “Many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness” (Matthew 8:11–12). For now a hardening has come upon Israel (Romans 11:25).

These are the times of the Gentiles, the times of the nations. But this hardening of Israel is not God’s last word. He has a saving purpose for Israel. All Israel will someday turn to the Lord Christ as a group. This is my deep understanding and belief of Romans 11. The broken-off branches will be grafted in one day to the people of God, the bride of Christ, his church. I think we should pray for that day. I pray, “Lord, bring the day when the hardening will be lifted from Israel. Grant, O God, that their eyes would be opened, that they would see Jesus as their Messiah and join the church of Jesus Christ. In one great tree of covenant love, may they be grafted into salvation.”

Plea to All Peoples​

We must be careful — perhaps this is a closing qualification — not to draw false and unbiblical inferences from anything I have said, like: Well, Israel’s present rebellion against God means that other nations have the right to molest her. No, they don’t. She still has human rights among nations when she has no rights before God, just like all the nations do. We don’t think any nation, because it is a pagan and unbelieving nation, should be treated unjustly. Neither should Israel. In the Old Testament, the nations that gloated over her divine discipline were punished by God (Isaiah 10).

Our plea as Christians to Palestinians and Jews is this: Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved. Until that day when both Jewish and Gentile followers of King Jesus inherit the earth — not just the land — until that day when we together inherit the earth without lifting a sword and without lifting a gun, the rights of nations should be decided by principles of compassionate, public justice, not claims to divine right or divine status.

TheResister

Elite
I don't know what Bible some of you are reading. Israel is Gods chosen people and property. That's why the Jews are hated. If you hate Jews, you're on the wrong side. The Bible says all countries will attack Israel. The Jews will call out to God, and He (Jesus) will annihilate Israels enemies.
Obviously you aren't reading this thread. Jews are NOT God's chosen people. The people calling themselves Jews are actually Canaanites as per the Bible and do not constitute biblical Israel.

I have no feelings about them one way or another. You should feed your brain rather than to wallow in ignorance. Apparently the world loves the Jews. They have plenty of support for their defense and they never have to do it themselves.

TheResister

Elite
"In Matthew 23:37-39 we read the words of Jesus Christ: "0 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, blessed is he that cometh in the Name of the Lord."

Here Christ was speaking to the city of Jerusalem that He was standing and looking at Jerusalem, the city that had killed Israel's prophets down through the centuries; and He said, Jerusalem, "your house is left unto you desolate." He could not have been speaking of prophetic Jerusalem, for that has a glorious future!"

"17 Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem." Zechariah 1: 17

The old Jerusalem is NOT the same place as the New Jerusalem. Our ancestors knew the location of the regathering spot for biblical Israel:

The Bible is written to, for and about a people called Israel. While non-Israelites can worship our Creator God, Israel has a different relationship as heirs of the covenant.

"4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;" Romans 9: 4

Nothing in the Bible says that God revoked his promises to the seed line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob / Israel and /or created a ONE WORLD / ONE RELIGION utopia as the globalists assert.

Israel had twelve sons and each son began their own tribe. Hence, we have the twelve tribes of Israel. Those twelve tribes created two separate kingdoms: Israel and Judah. Both kingdoms have different histories. They lived in separate areas, were conquered at different times; went into bondage in different places; fled to different locations. The "Jews" of today were descended from Judah. And Judah intermarried with a Canaanite (Genesis 38: 2) and his Canaanite descendants are NOT part of God's chosen. Judah's Israelite descendants are true Israelites. "Jews" do not fit the biblical description and Jesus told them WHO they were and from whence they came:

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Believers go to Heaven; unbelievers go to Hell. There is a place in the kingdom for those that bless Israel and keep the commandments. Still, the standard bearers, that is those who fight the wars, build the nations, feed the hungry and serve as the "shining city on a hill" are biblical Israel.

America was founded by white Christians for the advancement, protection and preservation of their race, culture, values and religion. And, while building their own nation, it was our values that inspired Americans to build the greatest nation in recorded history. And those who became our friends prospered while those who became our enemies perished.

Of course you have to factor in that when nations begin to reject their God, they feel the effect of the curses for disobedience. Trying to create a ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION utopia in America will fail. The rejection of sound doctrine will separate you from your destiny and bring disaster on your country.

When an American goes to Japan they must learn how to respect the culture and ideology of Japan. Same holds true for Korea, Iran, Iraq, China, etc., etc. ad infinitum. HOWEVER, when the non-Christian people from all over the globe come to America, we are expected to change in order to accommodate them. The Israelis get respect an all they do is take from the American people. But, when I advocate a homeland for biblical Israel, even people such as yourself are questioning it. Have you ever thought about researching to see WHY?

So, tell me where you think non-Jews figure in to the narrative that they are God's chosen people and God is going to go to old Jerusalem... and then what? What about the rest of the world? How come nobody in mainstream wants to ask those hard questions? The Jews aren't fighting the wars of the downtrodden; nobody else is sending out missionaries and doing nation building like the United States (founded by white Christians). You have been provided with documentary evidence. And you've been told that I don't agree with every statement put out by all the denominations, but post links so that you have all sides to the story - including mine. The big question is, do you really want the truth? Not my truth or your truth or the popular versions. Study to show thyself approved .
There are several factual inaccuracies and problematic assertions in the statement you provided. Let's address them:

1. Belief and Salvation: The assertion that believers go to Heaven and unbelievers go to Hell is a theological belief held by some religious traditions, but it is not universally accepted. Different religions and denominations have diverse beliefs about the afterlife.
  2. Israel and the Kingdom: While there are religious beliefs about blessings for those who support Israel and keep commandments, the idea that only biblical Israel occupies a special place in God's kingdom is a theological interpretation. It doesn't account for the diversity of religious beliefs and interpretations within Christianity and other faiths.
  3. America's Founding: The claim that America was founded solely by white Christians for the advancement, protection, and preservation of their race, culture, values, and religion is historically inaccurate. While many of the founding fathers were indeed white Christians, they also championed principles of liberty, democracy, and religious freedom that extend beyond Christianity and ethnicity.
  4. Superiority of American Values: While the United States has achieved great accomplishments, labeling it as the "greatest nation in recorded history" is subjective and overlooks the complexities of history and global contributions by other nations.
  5. Consequences of Rejecting God: The idea that nations face curses for disobedience to God is a theological belief and not a universally accepted principle. It oversimplifies complex geopolitical, social, and economic issues.
  6. Diversity and Multiculturalism: The notion that America should accommodate non-Christian immigrants while other nations don't reciprocate is a misunderstanding of multiculturalism and the principles of diversity and inclusion. Many nations around the world, including Japan, Korea, and China, have diverse populations and varying degrees of multiculturalism.
  7. Chosen People and Global Destiny: The concept of Jews as God's chosen people is a religious belief within Judaism, but it's not universally accepted outside of Jewish theology. Additionally, the idea that God's plan only involves Israel and neglects the rest of the world is a narrow interpretation of religious texts.
  8. Missionary Work and Nation Building: While the United States has engaged in missionary work and nation-building efforts, portraying it as unique in this regard overlooks the contributions of other nations and organizations in humanitarian aid, development, and peacekeeping efforts.
  9. Research and Truth: While research and seeking truth are essential, it's crucial to critically evaluate sources and consider diverse perspectives rather than relying solely on individual beliefs or biases.
In summary, the statement contains numerous inaccuracies and biases that reflect a particular theological and ideological perspective (Dual Seedline Christian Identity) rather than objective truth or historical accuracy.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
It would appear to me that you put you faith into one man: your favorite preacher. The old Jerusalem is not the New Jerusalem.

The people aren't turning against the Jews. They are turning against the Christian nations that were founded by whites. Even in your own country, they have tv stations for Chinese, Koreans, Black people, and Latins. Virtually every program in prime time is about hatred of the white race and almost all are pushing inter-racial marriage / relationships, the LGBTQP lifestyle and non-Christian lifestyles. We are told to have an open mind and accept paganism sorcery, humanism, atheism, etc., etc. but, what shows have the white Christian that lives a clean life in a positive manner? Even the so-called "Christian" shows on religious tv end up promoting the ONE WORLD / ONE RACE/ ONE RELIGION of globalists and change agents.

Be careful of who you call a false prophet before you have debated your views as per the biblical mandate. Projection will expose your own weaknesses and ignorance.
This comment contains several inaccuracies and biased assertions. Let's address them:
  1. Faith in a Preacher: Accusing someone of putting their faith solely in a favorite preacher oversimplifies religious beliefs and practices. While individuals may respect and learn from religious leaders, it doesn't necessarily mean they place blind faith in them.
  2. Interpretation of Jerusalem: The assertion that the old Jerusalem is not the New Jerusalem is a theological interpretation and may vary among different religious traditions. It's important to recognize that interpretations of religious texts can differ.
  3. Perception of Turning Against Nations Founded by Whites: Suggesting that people are turning against Christian nations founded by whites oversimplifies complex social and political issues. It ignores the diversity within nations and the historical injustices faced by marginalized communities.
  4. Representation in Media: The claim that media predominantly promotes hatred of the white race and pushes interracial marriage, LGBTQ+ lifestyles, and non-Christian lifestyles is a subjective interpretation. While media may reflect societal trends and issues, it changes based on the winds of societal change.
  5. Accusations of Promotion of Paganism, Humanism, Atheism: Accusing media of promoting paganism, humanism, atheism, etc., without specific examples or evidence, is unsubstantiated and reflects a biased perspective. Media content varies widely and can encompass a broad range of themes and ideologies.
  6. Representation of White Christians in Media: The assertion that media fails to represent white Christians who live clean lives in a positive manner overlooks the diversity of representation in media. There are numerous examples of positive portrayals of white Christians in various forms of media.
  7. Critique of "Christian" Shows: Criticizing "Christian" shows for promoting a supposed one-world, one-race, one-religion agenda of globalists and change agents is a conspiracy theory unsupported by evidence. It's important to critically evaluate media content rather than succumb to unfounded suspicions.
  8. Debate and Projection: While debate and discussion are valuable, accusing others of projection and ignorance without engaging in constructive dialogue undermines productive discourse. It's essential to approach disagreements with humility and respect for differing perspectives.
In summary, the comment contains biases, unsubstantiated claims, and conspiracy theories that detract from meaningful dialogue about religion, media representation, and societal issues.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Obviously you aren't reading this thread. Jews are NOT God's chosen people. The people calling themselves Jews are actually Canaanites as per the Bible and do not constitute biblical Israel.

I have no feelings about them one way or another. You should feed your brain rather than to wallow in ignorance. Apparently the world loves the Jews. They have plenty of support for their defense and they never have to do it themselves.
The comment contains several factual inaccuracies and perpetuates harmful stereotypes. Let's address them:
  1. Denial of Jewish Identity: The assertion that Jews are not God's chosen people and are actually Canaanites is a misinterpretation of biblical texts and historical fact. Jewish identity is complex and rooted in millennia of history, religion, and culture. While there are diverse interpretations within Judaism, denying Jewish identity based on selective biblical interpretations is misleading and disrespectful.
  2. Stereotyping Jews: Referring to Jews as Canaanites perpetuates an anti-Semitic trope that seeks to delegitimize Jewish identity and heritage. Such stereotypes have been used throughout history to justify discrimination, persecution, and violence against Jewish communities.
  3. Accusations of Ignorance: Implying that someone who disagrees with the assertion about Jews is ignorant and needs to "feed their brain" is dismissive and disrespectful. It's essential to engage in respectful dialogue and consider diverse perspectives rather than resorting to personal attacks.
  4. Generalization about Jewish Defense: Suggesting that Jews receive unwarranted support for their defense and never have to defend themselves is a gross oversimplification of historical and contemporary realities. Jewish communities have faced persecution, discrimination, and violence throughout history, and many have had to defend themselves against threats to their safety and well-being.
In summary, the comment contains misinformation, harmful stereotypes, and dismissive rhetoric. It's important to challenge and counter such narratives with accurate information, empathy, and a commitment to respectful dialogue.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
"In Matthew 23:37-39 we read the words of Jesus Christ: "0 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate. For I say unto you, ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, blessed is he that cometh in the Name of the Lord."

Here Christ was speaking to the city of Jerusalem that He was standing and looking at Jerusalem, the city that had killed Israel's prophets down through the centuries; and He said, Jerusalem, "your house is left unto you desolate." He could not have been speaking of prophetic Jerusalem, for that has a glorious future!"

"17 Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the Lord of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the Lord shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem." Zechariah 1: 17

The old Jerusalem is NOT the same place as the New Jerusalem. Our ancestors knew the location of the regathering spot for biblical Israel:

The Bible is written to, for and about a people called Israel. While non-Israelites can worship our Creator God, Israel has a different relationship as heirs of the covenant.

"4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;" Romans 9: 4

Nothing in the Bible says that God revoked his promises to the seed line of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob / Israel and /or created a ONE WORLD / ONE RELIGION utopia as the globalists assert.

Israel had twelve sons and each son began their own tribe. Hence, we have the twelve tribes of Israel. Those twelve tribes created two separate kingdoms: Israel and Judah. Both kingdoms have different histories. They lived in separate areas, were conquered at different times; went into bondage in different places; fled to different locations. The "Jews" of today were descended from Judah. And Judah intermarried with a Canaanite (Genesis 38: 2) and his Canaanite descendants are NOT part of God's chosen. Judah's Israelite descendants are true Israelites. "Jews" do not fit the biblical description and Jesus told them WHO they were and from whence they came:

The comment you provided presents a particular interpretation of biblical passages and aligns with the teachings of Sheldon Emry and the Christian Identity movement. Let's address the assertions made in the comment:

1. Interpretation of Matthew 23:37-39: The commenter interprets this passage as Jesus speaking directly to the physical city of Jerusalem, condemning its inhabitants for rejecting prophets and predicting its desolation. They argue that this cannot refer to prophetic Jerusalem, implying that there is a distinction between the physical Jerusalem and a future "New Jerusalem." This interpretation aligns with Emry's teachings on the distinction between the old and new Jerusalems.
  2. Identity of Israel: The commenter asserts that the Bible is primarily directed towards a people called Israel, who are the heirs of the covenant. They argue that modern-day Jews, descended from the tribe of Judah, are not true Israelites due to intermarriage with Canaanites, and therefore, they are not part of God's chosen people. This perspective reflects the teachings of Sheldon Emry and the Christian Identity movement, which promote the belief in Anglo-Israelism and reject the legitimacy of modern Jewish identity.
  3. Promises to Israel: The commenter contends that God's promises to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel) have not been revoked, and there is no biblical support for a "one world, one religion" utopia as asserted by globalists. This perspective aligns with Emry's teachings on the preservation of the chosen race and the rejection of multiculturalism and globalism.
  4. Historical Divisions of Israel: The commenter highlights the historical divisions within Israel, emphasizing the distinction between the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. They argue that the Jews of today, descended from Judah, are not true Israelites, while the Israelite descendants of Judah are. This interpretation reflects Emry's teachings on the genealogy and identity of biblical Israel.
In summary, the comment reflects the ideological perspectives of Sheldon Emry and the Christian Identity movement, which include beliefs in Anglo-Israelism, rejection of modern Jewish identity, and the preservation of the chosen race. These perspectives are rooted in selective biblical interpretations and historical revisionism.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Off topic.........
Where or who told you that or where did you learn that? You couldnt be more incorrect. To stand against Israel is standing against Jesus. If you have tricked yourself into believing other wise as you stated yoou are on the wrong side and need to figure it out quickly. Youve been informed and warned

TheResister

Elite
Where or who told you that or where did you learn that? You couldnt be more incorrect. To stand against Israel is standing against Jesus. If you have tricked yourself into believing other wise as you stated yoou are on the wrong side and need to figure it out quickly. Youve been informed and warned

You are too funny. The old Jerusalem was left desolate and God commissioned a new Jerusalem.

The "Jews" of today are Canaanite - Edomites that Jesus said made a false claim to being heirs of the promise.

ridiculous.

TeenPatriot

Poster
You are too funny. The old Jerusalem was left desolate and God commissioned a new Jerusalem.

The "Jews" of today are Canaanite - Edomites that Jesus said made a false claim to being heirs of the promise.
where did you find that? ^ I mean do you have multiple credible sources, or Bible verses to back this up?

TheResister

Elite
where did you find that? ^ I mean do you have multiple credible sources, or Bible verses to back this up?
Dude, I've given you multiple chapters from the Bible - Genesis to Revelation both here and on another site. Jesus himself said it. You may want to click on and read the links I leave. I'll give you a freebie:

In John 8 we read:

"30 As he (Jesus)spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man:..." John 8 30 - 33

In the Bible, the word "Jew" is of relative recent usage. Sometimes the word is a geographic term for those living in Judea; sometimes it refers to the lineal descendants of Judah; sometimes it is used to denote the religious Jew (Judaism). In this instance the narrative is both geographic as well as dealing with the literal descendants of Judah (true Israel).

Some Judeans believed on Jesus; however the scribes and Pharisees (modern day "Jews") did not believe in Jesus. Now read carefully. Those "Jews" claimed to be of Abraham' s seed, but were never in bondage to any man. They most assuredly could not be Israelites. Israel was in bondage for over 400 years and the whole book of Exodus chronicles this period of bondage. But, yeah, they could claim to be of Abraham's seed.

Judah violated the orders of God and intermarried with a Canaanite (Genesis 38: 2). So, now the Pharisees and the scribes could claim birthright, but that has NEVER been God's will. This is the whole narrative about good and evil and the destiny God said would happen between her and the seed of the serpent (Genesis Chapter 3). Let's continue with some more relevant verses from that chapter:

"40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jesus acknowledges that the Jews are of Abraham's seed, but their father is the devil. Their father was a murderer from the beginning. Who was a murderer from the beginning? It was Cain. That is why God told the Israelites when they went into the land of the Canaanites they were to utterly destroy them. Consider this:

"2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son
." Deuteronomy 7: 2 & 3

Here is a link to an abbreviated version of a 400 + page book that follows the seed lines from Genesis to Revelation:

Read the link and verify the chapters and verses from the Bible.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
Dude, I've given you multiple chapters from the Bible - Genesis to Revelation both here and on another site. Jesus himself said it. You may want to click on and read the links I leave. I'll give you a freebie:

In John 8 we read:

"30 As he (Jesus)spake these words, many believed on him.
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man:..." John 8 30 - 33

In the Bible, the word "Jew" is of relative recent usage. Sometimes the word is a geographic term for those living in Judea; sometimes it refers to the lineal descendants of Judah; sometimes it is used to denote the religious Jew (Judaism). In this instance the narrative is both geographic as well as dealing with the literal descendants of Judah (true Israel).

Some Judeans believed on Jesus; however the scribes and Pharisees (modern day "Jews") did not believe in Jesus. Now read carefully. Those "Jews" claimed to be of Abraham' s seed, but were never in bondage to any man. They most assuredly could not be Israelites. Israel was in bondage for over 400 years and the whole book of Exodus chronicles this period of bondage. But, yeah, they could claim to be of Abraham's seed.

Judah violated the orders of God and intermarried with a Canaanite (Genesis 38: 2). So, now the Pharisees and the scribes could claim birthright, but that has NEVER been God's will. This is the whole narrative about good and evil and the destiny God said would happen between her and the seed of the serpent (Genesis Chapter 3). Let's continue with some more relevant verses from that chapter:

"40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jesus acknowledges that the Jews are of Abraham's seed, but their father is the devil. Their father was a murderer from the beginning. Who was a murderer from the beginning? It was Cain. That is why God told the Israelites when they went into the land of the Canaanites they were to utterly destroy them. Consider this:

"2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son
." Deuteronomy 7: 2 & 3

Here is a link to an abbreviated version of a 400 + page book that follows the seed lines from Genesis to Revelation:

Read the link and verify the chapters and verses from the Bible.
The argument presented by "the resister" contains several problematic assertions and interpretations. Let's examine and rebut them:

1. Interpretation of John 8: "The resister" interprets John 8 as implying that the Jews who opposed Jesus could not have been Israelites because they claimed they were never in bondage, unlike the Israelites who were enslaved in Egypt. However, this interpretation overlooks the fact that the Jews in Jesus' time were referring to their recent history, particularly under Roman occupation, when they made this statement. Additionally, the argument ignores the complex historical and theological understanding of Jewish identity, which encompasses more than just physical descent.
  2. Identification of Jews as Descendants of Cain: "The resister" asserts that Jews are descendants of Cain and therefore are not God's chosen people but are instead aligned with the devil. This assertion is based on a highly selective interpretation of biblical passages and is not supported by mainstream biblical scholarship or historical evidence.
  3. Misinterpretation of Deuteronomy 7: "The resister" cites Deuteronomy 7:2-3 to argue against intermarriage with Canaanites, suggesting that this supports their view of Jews as descendants of Cain. However, this interpretation ignores the broader context of the passage, which primarily concerns the prohibition of intermarriage with idolatrous nations and the importance of maintaining the purity of worship.
  4. Promotion of Questionable Source: "The resister" provides a link to a book titled "The Two Seeds of Genesis 3:15" as supporting evidence. However, the book promotes fringe theological views associated with Christian Identity, which are widely rejected by mainstream Christianity due to their promotion of racist and anti-Semitic ideologies.
In summary, "the resister's" argument is based on a combination of misinterpretations of biblical passages, selective use of evidence, and reliance on fringe theological perspectives. It's essential to approach discussions of religious and theological topics with critical thinking, humility, and respect for diverse perspectives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom