Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who Are The Real Chosen People of GOD/YAH?

Who Are The Real Chosen People of GOD/YAH?

• Blacks

• Jews

• Mexicans

• Native Americans

• Caucasians

• Asians

• Arabs

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted

Poster
"Who Are The Real Chosen People of GOD/YAH?"

Wikipedia:
"Jah or Yah (Hebrew: יָהּ‎, Yāh) is a short form of the tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the personal name of God: Yahweh, which the ancient Israelites used."

Tetragrammaton is Yah is Demiurge, the false creator god/aberration.

New World Encyclopedia: "The Demiurge is actually the God of the Jews, while the true God was the Heavenly Father of Jesus and the Christians. Christ, though in reality the Son of the true God, came in the guise of the Messiah of the Jews, the better to spread the truth concerning his Heavenly Father. The true believer in Christ enters into the God's kingdom, while the unbeliever remains forever the slave of the Demiurge."

(KJV) John 8:41-48

⁴¹Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

⁴²Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

⁴³Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

⁴⁴Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

⁴⁵And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

⁴⁶Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

⁴⁷He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

⁴⁸Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

Top Bottom