Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary

FreeMiner

Legendary
Now The Democratic Insurgents Threaten To Burn Down The SCOTUS Building.

utv2316

Elite
Founder
They should but the don’t always. My wife has seen some pretty sad cases in her teaching career. They should stop laundering money in foreign countries and launder it at home where it can help feed poor kids.

Especially now that women are forced to have all these unwanted kids.
Tell me please which children that are all created by God does he not want.

D

Deleted member 2886

Ha Ha Ha. Don't Mess With Old Dudes.
View attachment 112870
👏😂Man, this is a great post!

There's this astonishingly sprite 81yo chain-smoking total badass who lives nearby.
I'm less than half his age, and yet throughout the 5-6yrs we've known each other he's consistently run circles round me,...and everyone else.

This is what he is still doing regularly as -one- of several physically challenging side jobs.

[*this is just an example, not actually him.]
[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
I booth a 6 month lunch/dinner from Mountain House 10 years ago and just got a 3 month supply from Mypatriot.

The other day I opened a can I got from Mountain House to give it a try and make sure my family would eat it and if it was still good. It was delicious.

Watching videos the main issue with my patriot is it takes longer to cook, like 30 minutes on some items. I can’t say as I haven’t tried it but having it is peace of mind to supplement my other supply.

With Mountain House being dried, all I had to do was boil water (few minutes) and mix with contents in the can. Good to go inside of 10 minutes and minimal resources needed.

It’s more expensive for sure. But if you can afford it I would strongly consider going that route. I’m looking forward to trying mypatriot to compare.

Thank you for the suggestion.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
There are battles in the war to be fought and you just won 2 big battles. Take the w's and move on to stuff that matters. How about taking up the election fraud when it was in front of you or ObamaCare?
They did take up Obamacare.

The issue is federal government over reach. Not gay marriage or contraception or whatever. It’s that the federal government does not have the authority to make these laws. They are state issues and I hope the federal government gets beat up on this time and time again. That is what the Supreme Court is supposed to do.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Pay attention to Toyota, they are fully invested in hydrogen powered cars. Almost no development in EV's outside of current hybrid models
Hydrogen is the way of the future. You can hook up solar panes to small hydrogen generators in your backyard and not have to worry about line power. You can even have a solar window shades on your car that would generate hydrogen while you are at work or at the store. You can store the hydrogen way cheaper and easier than making batteries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom