Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Tim Pool pointed out that Jon Stewart was ragging on Trump for over inflating his businesses... Open records show that Stewart paid taxes on a house valued at $1.5 million but sold it for $17 million. Stewart defrauded tax payers of NY for the entire time he owned that building and didn't pay taxes on the fair market value.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’m seeing if somethings have slipped through. This one has a strong early sense that God has, and will always, Trump “science”.
I've heard it's decent. It's surprisingly harsh to communism so far from what I've read. I don't know if they realized what it was about and maybe they thought it was promoting communism. LOL.. Like maybe they thought a scientist having to go through a struggle session for not teaching the "message".... they probably thought that was awesome.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I've heard it's decent. It's surprisingly harsh to communism so far from what I've read. I don't know if they realized what it was about and maybe they thought it was promoting communism. LOL.. Like maybe they thought a scientist having to go through a struggle session for not teaching the "message".... they probably thought that was awesome.
So far, you have to be a brain dead moron to not see it is completely anti-1960s-origins-communism. I think the underlying message may be that you can escape tyranny with a basis in truth/science but the faith that there is a higher creator is the true escape and salvation. Only 2 episodes in of 8. I’ll report back.

And for @MortgageHorn and you other pervs, the hot salsa chick bad girl from Baby Driver is in it and still smokin’.

Top Bottom