Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Banks REMOVING CASH and moving to ALL digital future

dirty022

Elite
My banks policy is you have to schedule a withdrawal of more than $5K a week in advance. I don't have to do that because I have been a customer for quite some time. It is a fucked up world in which we live.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
In the end, what are the crippling consequences of a cashless society?

I understand the inability to buy or sell without privacy, but there are ways to overcome that (encryption techniques and certain cryptocurrencies)

TheResister

Elite
How does that play out though? They can cut off anyone’s funds at anytime for any reason?

Have you ever read your bank agreement? What they try to hide from you is that, yes, they CAN cut off your funds.

A couple of years ago I caught someone in the act of trying to fraudulently debit my account on Amazon. I immediately called the bank and told them not to honor the requests. They basically told me to go pound sand. They knowingly pay fraudulent charges. The depositor has no say over their money once it's in the bank.

The government can step in freeze and / or seize your accounts and the ways it can be done are multiplying by the week. And all that crypto currency crap? Deal in silver, gold, heirloom seeds, ammo, tools, etc. Offer to barter your services.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Have you ever read your bank agreement? What they try to hide from you is that, yes, they CAN cut off your funds.

A couple of years ago I caught someone in the act of trying to fraudulently debit my account on Amazon. I immediately called the bank and told them not to honor the requests. They basically told me to go pound sand. They knowingly pay fraudulent charges. The depositor has no say over their money once it's in the bank.

The government can step in freeze and / or seize your accounts and the ways it can be done are multiplying by the week. And all that crypto currency crap? Deal in silver, gold, heirloom seeds, ammo, tools, etc. Offer to barter your services.

In the 20 years since I’ve been paying attention to the economy people have been saying that shit constantly (Deal in silver, gold, heirloom seeds, ammo, tools, etc.) and not once has it played out where those commodities become currency.

But this time it’s for real though right?

I have supreme confidence that we can revisit this thread in 5 years and the world as we know it will function essentially the same.

Last edited:

TheResister

Elite
In the 20 years since I’ve been paying attention to the economy people have been saying that shit constantly (Deal in silver, gold, heirloom seeds, ammo, tools, etc.) and not once has it played out where those commodities become currency.

Up to this point, gold bugs have cost themselves thousands and in some cases millions by not owning equities and getting the benefit of compound interest and dividends.

But this time it’s for real though right?

I have supreme confidence that we can revisit this thread in 5 years and the world as we know it will function essentially the same.

You might be right and you might be wrong. Maybe it's been nearly a hundred years since the United States had a major depression and the economy collapsed, but with each passing generation, it becomes more of a reality because history is cyclical.

Sharing your concern about people not doing what they should, it was dealt with in the link left in my previous post above. This time is no different except for the first time in recorded history the government has the technology to make the fears a reality. I can't put a date on the when. What I can do is to point out what you said and challenge people to actually DO something.

Unlike most, I have NEVER advocated going whole hog, but rather pull out of the system gradually and if you like you can stay vested in the system and make your investments, purchases, etc., but always be working toward self sufficiency and self reliance. When the excrement interacts with electric oscillating device (SHTF) you want to be able to switch gears. You wouldn't want the pandemic to come to your door again and you only had a half a roll of toilet paper on hand, would you?

I invest in myself every year. Honestly, I'm an educated idiot. I went to school to study theology and later law. In addition, I have taken courses in locksmithing, gunsmithing and naturopathy. Having grown up around the construction and transportation industries, that gave me a working knowledge of building and repairs along with operating all kinds of machinery from construction equipment (front end loaders, backhoes, a ditch witch) , to forklifts, cherry pickers, slip sheet, clamps, etc. You should invest in yourself as well.

If you work a job that offers matching 401 k (or gives any percentage), take it. It's money on the table.

At the same time you're doing all the right things, diversify. Investing in precious metals like gold and silver; ammo, tools, etc. along with the ability to live off the grid for a year could be immensely valuable to you - and more so if you network with others of the same mindset. You don't spend all you make on insurance for your home and auto so think of becoming prepared as an investment.

yankmenoodle

Elite
President Franklin D. Roosevelt

Yesterday (April 5) marked the anniversary 0f the signing of Executive Order 6102 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. It was touted as a measure to stop gold hoarding, but it was in reality, an attempt to remove gold from public hands. Many people refer to EO-6102 as a gold confiscation order.Apr 5, 2023

Joe King

Elite
How does that play out though? They can cut off anyone’s funds at anytime for any reason?
It plays out the same way it's been going for the past 100+ years. The noose slowly gets tightened over time. They ain't gonna cut off funds or seize anything, at first. If they did that, no one would use it, and it would defeat the purpose.

It'll be made easy to use with little to no restrictions on it until everyone is using it, be it voluntarily or otherwise.

Once that happens, they'll come up with reasons to slowly implement more and more control until one day, people will realize what they've lost.

A cbdc would allow for programable "money".

Deleted

Poster
It plays out the same way it's been going for the past 100+ years. The noose slowly gets tightened over time. They ain't gonna cut off funds or seize anything, at first. If they did that, no one would use it, and it would defeat the purpose.

It'll be made easy to use with little to no restrictions on it until everyone is using it, be it voluntarily or otherwise.

Once that happens, they'll come up with reasons to slowly implement more and more control until one day, people will realize what they've lost.

A cbdc would allow for programable "money".
Yessir, I do agree with this astute overview.

It is imo clearly reinforced by considering the drastic changes that have occurred since a decade ago, and furthermore compared with two, three...etc, decades ago.

The slowly tightening noose analogy is perfect.

Or like trying to squash a fly, it can perceive and easily evade rapid movements, but cannot perceive slow incremental movements until the hand slams down.

Golbez

Poster

If you would have asked me any time in the last 20 years I would have said the same thing. This time it seems way different. Nuclear War. CBDC. Covid inflation. The end of freedom of speech in America and the western world is turning into a fucked up version of East Germany. Etc. etc. Alex Jones carries more legitimacy now than CNN/Fox! These Globalists are ruining it all.

Top Bottom