Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Humans now share the web equally with bots, report warns amid fears of the ‘dead internet’

Golbez

Poster

I've personally felt like this for a while....

It's kind of nice to find this forum honestly for a reprieve for freedom of speech on the internet from the paid shills and bots, kind of how it used to be before Facebook/Twitter/Reddit took over. Hopefully you guys can keep it this way.

They're certainly cracking down on 1st amendment free speech areas like it's a danger zone or something. Classic example of tyranny.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Dead internet theory is becoming fact. I remember the internet back around 2005 and you could scroll through page after page of search results. Now you just get the same results page after page.

TheResister

Elite

I've personally felt like this for a while....

It's kind of nice to find this forum honestly for a reprieve for freedom of speech on the internet from the paid shills and bots, kind of how it used to be before Facebook/Twitter/Reddit took over. Hopefully you guys can keep it this way.

They're certainly cracking down on 1st amendment free speech areas like it's a danger zone or something. Classic example of tyranny.
It's this way because most people demand it. Even here, when you have the guy that comes along and disagrees with the status quo, the masses label the dissenter and demand his / her head on a platter.

Smart people would be adding underground newsletters and newspapers to their sources. The Internet is too controlled for anyone who cherishes Liberty.

Top Bottom