Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Recommendations: Take em and leave em

Master Threads

Oklahoma

Poster
Several chunks of fabric, I'd imagine.

images

MAGA_VOL

Poster
Always been a Buck Naked guy and someone in a similar thread I posted on tMB recommended these. They came in last night and I feel like a new man. Sweet mother of fuck, do yourselves a favor and snag a few pair.
Holy hell you’re not kidding. My wife bought me a pair as a random stocking stuffer last Christmas. After wearing them one time I went and bought 6 more so that I‘d have a fresh pair every day of the week.

Zach10

Poster
Dude, I just snagged a couple pairs of Saxx and I gotta be honest, I didn't like them. They ride up my legs all day, and that drives me nuts. I'm Duluth underwear for life.
They definitely take some getting used to. I got some Tommy Johns for Xmas and tried them and forgot how uncomfortable your balls sticking to your legs are.

They do tend to ride up some though, I think you are right there.

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Yeah, def drop $60 on a pair of shorts for around the house. Once you have them, you can tell people that never see you in them how baller you are.
Normally I’d agree but these aren’t about style they’re about functional comfort and good material. If you still want wanna wear mesh Russel athletic shorts for $10 and scratch the shit out of your balls all day than god bless

Top Bottom