Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread tfsf/cryptostreetbets - FLR has finally arrived

Master Threads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Every time you look back and think, damn I knew I should have bought more when things were in the tank

My 0.071 BTC is all the crypto I have right now, but still fun to see it go up

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Is Flare still a thing? Anyone have an update on it? I pulled some XRP in my account a few months back so I would be in the Flare airdrop. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?
I just got my Flare airdrop on Coinbase today after waiting two years for it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve got a small bag of Flare just because the XRP bros on YT always talk about it. What the deal with it? I know nothing about it
I don’t really know how it will pan out, but I took the steps to “wrap” it (don’t exactly know what that is, and the i delegated it

It’s not as difficult as it seems in that document. I set up a MetaMask wallet on my phone and did it through there

From what I understand, they are still going to airdrop a ton of tokens to everyone that participates, so I’m hoping I get the airdrops from just having it wrapped ( I think that is the case )

151DA5F1-D588-4F16-9211-AAC5C995FC95.jpeg

HumasButthole

Poster
I don’t really know how it will pan out, but I took the steps to “wrap” it (don’t exactly know what that is, and the i delegated it

It’s not as difficult as it seems in that document. I set up a MetaMask wallet on my phone and did it through there

From what I understand, they are still going to airdrop a ton of tokens to everyone that participates, so I’m hoping I get the airdrops from just having it wrapped ( I think that is the case )

View attachment 179612
Oh yeah I’m staking my flare as well, but I’m doing it in the BiFrost wallet. It’s easy.

I’m holding it becuse there is a lot of hype around it, but I truly have no idea what the utility is behind it or what they’re trying to do lol. It strange because I know it’s big in the XRP/ISO 20022 community but is built on Ethereum

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Oh yeah I’m staking my flare as well, but I’m doing it in the BiFrost wallet. It’s easy.

I’m holding it becuse there is a lot of hype around it, but I truly have no idea what the utility is behind it or what they’re trying to do lol. It strange because I know it’s big in the XRP/ISO 20022 community but is built on Ethereum
So do you understand how future Flare airdrops are supposed to work? I can’t understand what they are trying to say.

Is anyone with wrapped Flare eligible for future drops?

HumasButthole

Poster
So do you understand how future Flare airdrops are supposed to work? I can’t understand what they are trying to say.

Is anyone with wrapped Flare eligible for future drops?
As far as I understand yeah, if your Flare is wrapped and delegated you will be eligible for the airdrops. How to collect them I have no idea. Haven’t looked that far into. If I get a chance I’ll dig into it and post what I find

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Just sold my FLR. Cashed out $1000 from mostly Airdrops. Was a good run and I’ll be able to take the family to Red Lobster a couple times next month

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I should just invest all my savings for my kids tuition in Coinbase. They just steal money from people everytime someone tries to make a transaction

Top Bottom