Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread tfsf/cryptostreetbets - FLR has finally arrived

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Man I am just totally ignorant of whatever all this is about aye😂, don't get me wrong I ain't dissing ya'z, though I am mocking myself.
Feel free to join in🤣👍

TBH, half the time I'm scrolling through, hitting "like" on every comment but with total disregard of the posts content.

So like, this whole ADA thing. Wha, what's all that about?

Is it like some TFSF team effort thing?, coz I'm keen to help out yo!😅

To borrow, & modify, a quote from mighty Freeminer,... "Could ya explain it to me as if I'm a 8yo", lol.

Cheers boss!
#metoo you dirty fuckin New Zealander
Or Aussie

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’m very much in the learning phase with crypto (moving on from just pure speculation), so I have a hard time separating hyperbola from reality

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I had not heard of this but thanks for posting. Looking into it now.
Looks like it’s something that went live a month ago, but I think that the last month of no hiccups had proven viability

It’s starting to seem to me that a lot of what might seem an ETH/ADA rivalry is really just an outward perspective, because the two projects are actually working well togehter

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Cardano hard fork incoming.

Will bump up TPS to 1000, and prepare the main net to go much higher

At the same time Hoskinson (the creator) has spent some time with the US government communicating his opinion on crypto regulation

Talked to @freeADA and they are working on the upgrade, but should be ready before July 3

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

Cardano hard fork incoming.

Will bump up TPS to 1000, and prepare the main net to go much higher

At the same time Hoskinson (the creator) has spent some time with the US government communicating his opinion on crypto regulation

Talked to @freeADA and they are working on the upgrade, but should be ready before July 3
ADA team Gotta get this right or ADA goes to zero.. I’m sure it will be fine.

Btw when is everyone going to start stacking ADA? I haven’t look 👀 at the charts lately, but assuming it’s still a falling knife.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Btw when is everyone going to start stacking ADA? I haven’t look 👀 at the charts lately, but assuming it’s still a falling knife.

I’m about to make a pretty big purchase.

I’m all in on ADA. I’ve seen it work in person.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

ADA has actually withstood the storm much better than most of all the other ones.

We’ve got to get the free ada node back up because we had to take it down when we moved to the office. Got all the hardware set up, and actually helping my guy finalize the network stuff to night. We will be Vasil-ready

We might have to get people to re stake once we come back up, but it’s close

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
ADA has actually withstood the storm much better than most of all the other ones.

We’ve got to get the free ada node back up because we had to take it down when we moved to the office. Got all the hardware set up, and actually helping my guy finalize the network stuff to night. We will be Vasil-ready

We might have to get people to re stake once we come back up, but it’s close
Here is one of your fellow bama comrades who gives solid analysis. Unfortunately ADA and other alts follow the wake of BTC.
I’m holding off a while before I start stacking again.
Btw I didn’t even realize I wasn’t staked. I’ll re-stake once it’s up,

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Here is one of your fellow bama comrades who gives solid analysis. Unfortunately ADA and other alts follow the wake of BTC.
I’m holding off a while before I start stacking again.
Btw I didn’t even realize I wasn’t staked. I’ll re-stake once it’s up,

What is going to be your buy signal?

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
What is going to be your buy signal?
When it exits this channel. I’m accumulating cash and following btc. Based on prior cycles, there is time. Over a long time scale, like years you’ll be fine accumulating.
This guy is the best with investing based on risk levels. He’s literally a rocket 🚀 scientist applying statistical analysis.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
It would seem that now would be a good time to get in, but damn crypto feels scary right now

The psychology of buying low and selling high is extremely hard.

That being said, crypto is far from a proven asset. We don't know what the price of BTC will do in the future. What we do know, is that BTC will be around for many, many years. Its not going anywhere, no one can stop it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m very much in the learning phase with crypto (moving on from just pure speculation), so I have a hard time separating hyperbola from reality
What did you learn? Beannie babies is more stable and tangible. Next time go to the pawn shop and buy guns or coins before you piss it all away. Real estate is a good idea.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The psychology of buying low and selling high is extremely hard.

That being said, crypto is far from a proven asset. We don't know what the price of BTC will do in the future. What we do know, is that BTC will be around for many, many years. Its not going anywhere, no one can stop it.
I think @quickfeet did ok today.
If musk pulls gold out of twitter I'd think dogcoin will be his money denomination. But wtf do I know? I'm a steel worker
.eta let's come back and visit this post in 5 years

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Probably not a bad play. I'm gonna wait a couple weeks and buy some. I think there could be value/upside to BC now. I may throw 2k at it. I'd make 2k in to 10k in craps or 21.. it is all a gamble
I just put $200 every couple months on BTC especially if I see it dip. No major investment. $200 minimizes fees on Coinbase.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I just put $200 every couple months on BTC especially if I see it dip. No major investment. $200 minimizes fees on Coinbase.
You'd love hitting gambling boats w me. Biloxi or Durty Myrtle..
I'm a good gambler on/in a boat in little river

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
One of the major exchanges is under investigation by the SEC now

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I think @quickfeet did ok today.
If musk pulls gold out of twitter I'd think dogcoin will be his money denomination. But wtf do I know? I'm a steel worker
.eta let's come back and visit this post in 5 years
Bro……I don’t give us 3 years before we’re put into camps. After yesterday, if we don’t go to war ASAP……we’re fucked.

But with you in SC and me in GA there is a good chance we end up in the same camp and can revisit this in 5 years…….if we survive. 🤷‍♂️🤣😜

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bro……I don’t give us 3 years before we’re put into camps. After yesterday, if we don’t go to war ASAP……we’re fucked.

But with you in SC and me in GA there is a good chance we end up in the same camp and can revisit this in 5 years…….if we survive. 🤷‍♂️🤣😜
Get a fucking grip pussy

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I know no one wants to buy crypto now, but I can’t express to y’all how much money is being invested in the space. A shit ton, that is all.

Top Bottom