Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Blackpill is real.

subhuman

Poster
Women only go out with good looking men not if you have good personality
it's true i am incel for over 2 decades and many more people are like that, especially if you're are indian or asian
it's over

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
At least with Asian men, a large cross section of Asian women want to keep relationships within their race (ignoring the fact that Indians are actually Asian too)

Indian males have it really tough in modern society. Any moderately attractive Indian woman is going to try to score a white man. Indians also seem to be the last race that you can show blatant racism to and no one gives a shit.

Mungri

Poster
Just signed up to add to this, its exactly the same throughout the LGBT community.

I'm an Indian man, turning 40 this year. Never had any romantic encounter from a kiss to a hug, and no one will even date or meet me just to get to be friends. I've spent over 15 years isolated and alone since I completed university.

Also everything that promotes 'equality, diversity' etc is all just a big lie that simply means 'black people only'. Asian men of all heritages are completely excluded from these things.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just signed up to add to this, its exactly the same throughout the LGBT community.

I'm an Indian man, turning 40 this year. Never had any romantic encounter from a kiss to a hug, and no one will even date or meet me just to get to be friends. I've spent over 15 years isolated and alone since I completed university.

Also everything that promotes 'equality, diversity' etc is all just a big lie that simply means 'black people only'. Asian men of all heritages are completely excluded from these things.
Do you have a career?

Mungri

Poster
Do you have a career?

Only basic retail work, my last place I worked at closed down a lot of its stores and I gave up after 2 years of unsuccessful job hunting and remained on welfare.

I try to write and record music in the meantime, but will not insist on sharing it here until I am more active, thats not the reason why I signed up.

Females in our current reality are a waste of time, money, energy and are just liabilities and risk overall. The only women worth a relationship would be Amish women at this point in the game. If this was 1900-1920 then it would've been worth pursuing a relationship.

Ignorant people will offer prostitutes to you but I can understand it's more than the sex it's the long term pair bonding and building a family. The sex is just the cherry on top but without the relationship it's empty and meaningless and you feel dirty and guilty from doing it without a relationship/marriage and it can become an addiction just like drugs and ruin your life.

Looksmax.org is a form for people that are attempting to one up themselves naturally or unnaturally to get pussy. So I guess it's an option if you still wish to pursue this avenue. There's some great advice on there but you have to dig through all the trash. Use the search bar.

Mungri

Poster
I feer rike dis muh tread. AMA about being Asian.
I used to call myself 'shitskinned faggot' and actually loved being teased and fighting with so called 'neo nazis' ... we actually ended up having real conversations about racial and migration issues IRL. Then ofc the police find out my username and posts and I got my door broken down cos they thought me teasing wypipo by pretending to be a 'terroriz' was actually serious.

Modern society is straight up shit.

Also I'm like one of those white faggot conservatives that separate themselves from the LGBT movement. Like seriously how the fuck do they get away with handing out sex toys to kids in the USA?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I used to call myself 'shitskinned faggot' and actually loved being teased and fighting with so called 'neo nazis' ... we actually ended up having real conversations about racial and migration issues IRL. Then ofc the police find out my username and posts and I got my door broken down cos they thought me teasing wypipo by pretending to be a 'terroriz' was actually serious.

Also I'm like one of those white faggot conservatives that separate themselves from the LGBT movement. Like seriously how the fuck do they get away with handing out sex toys to kids in the USA?
Hope you stick around. Always good to have some fresh perspective. You will never have to worry about being banned on this site

fschmidt

Poster
Females in our current reality are a waste of time, money, energy and are just liabilities and risk overall. The only women worth a relationship would be Amish women at this point in the game. If this was 1900-1920 then it would've been worth pursuing a relationship.
Or you could convert to Islam and have a relationship with a Muslim woman.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

What country are you from?

Mungri

Poster
What country are you from?
UK which is unfortunate. Due to the stupid 'hate speech' laws here, theres no adequate UK forums or such where I can speak freely or find likeminded individuals.

Any dating site, whether straight or lgbt is nothing but bullshit, straight up sex sex sex only, and being judged on face value alone - and I don't even want sex, it would probably take a long time for me to be able to reach that point in an actual relationship.

Im an asexual prude due to my fear of abandonment. The more 'attractive / desirable' another person is, the more I avoid them. Yet even other ugly people today think they're a 10 and have horrible delusional personalities.

Don't get me started on most modern idiots thinking 'if you don't have sex that means you don't like me'.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Surely someone else at the call center finds you somewhat attractive?

Latest posts

Top Bottom