Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas says ‘I belong on the women’s team’ - Like Hell She Does

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Dude don't look like no lady! And HE is delusional: read below...
“The very simple answer is that I’m not a man,” she told Sports Illustrated in an exclusive interview posted online Thursday.
“I’m a woman, so I belong on the women’s team. Trans people deserve that same respect every other athlete gets.”

Imagine if you had a daughter on this swim team who had worked hard as hell for a decade to be on the college swim team or compete in the Olympics and this cocksucker says HE is a woman! What a truly sad commentary on two fronts: (1) That the woke crowd has lost their mind (2) That WE have allowed it to creep into our lives. He is butt ugly too.

lia-thomas-ivy-league-penn

Does anyone have a barf bag I could borrow?

Last edited:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
“The very simple answer is that I’m not a man,” she told Sports Illustrated in an exclusive interview posted online Thursday.
“I’m a woman, so I belong on the women’s team. Trans people deserve that same respect every other athlete gets.”

Imagine if you had a daughter on this swim team who had worked hard as hell for a decade to be on the college swim team or compete in the Olympics and this cocksucker says HE is a woman! What a truly sad commentary on two fronts: (1) That the woke crowd has lost their mind (2) That WE have allowed it to creep into our lives. He is butt ugly too.

1646365724052.jpeg

AgEngDawg

Legendary

This is just Putin propaganda. There is no way that a man would be allowed to compete in a woman's NCAA sanctioned event.

Nice try OP!

denn

Legendary
Founder
Woman everywhere should walk out in protest of this stuff. Not only are men allowed to throw on a dress and compete in woman's sports but they are allowed to walk around, johnson swinging, in woman's locker rooms.

Men used to be thrown in jail for such things.

denn

Legendary
Founder
If people supporting this nonsense were true to the cause we simply would end the idea of male/female sports. After all gender matters not and we’re all just equal people.

Just have sports and the best players play & win:
You nailed it here. They want nothing to do with equality. The claim to want to be treated equally but every time you turn around they want special treatment.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Title IX complaint

The NCAA has a history of going balls deep on the little guys but scared shitless to lower the boom on the Big Boys. The NIL suit loss severed what little backbone they had left which wasn't much. As evidenced by how little was done to Baylor.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom