Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We have been invaded by ….

Golbez

Poster
Me as an incel

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F266dfde8-8b98-4f4c-aa42-986638c7c527_750x500.jpeg

Mungri

Poster
a person (usually a man) who regards himself or herself as being involuntarily celibate and typically expresses extreme resentment and hostility toward those who are sexually active
I'll start with this one.

We don't regard ourselves 'involuntary celibates' - this was in fact a newly invented pyschotherapic term by a woman to define people of all genders and sexual status who are simply unsuccessful in finding love or sex. The original term was made from a position of kindness and empathy, the one that I and most people like me adhered to.

What ended up happening when this term was utilized to create online communities based on the term? The toxic individuals dominated the discussions. In the same vein as the current socially controlling and dominating Trans individuals that took control over and ruined the LGBT movements, the same way that fully far right and violent neo nazis would take over and dominate right wing or free speech forums.

When reviewing these spaces, the media and normative people only ever focused on the toxic and negative aspects of these communities. As is the case - when free speech is offered, toxic / narcissistic / sociopathic / psychopathic individuals feel that this includes them as well. They flock to whichever forum will accept them and ruin the experience for everyone else.

The position that you now take applying that you think 'Incels' are 'hostile and show resentment towards sexually active people' is a false narrative based upon media lies mostly from upset women - you are literally speaking like a woman minded individual yourself.

The vein in which you think we were ever 'attacking sexually active people?' Its no different to conservative and religious people attacking people who sleep around, have hundreds of sexual partners while they themselves want a life partner and monogamous marriage. Incels are literally identical in their desires, they want a loving monogamous relationship in the current day and age where left wing liberalism has turned most of society and people into hedonists who seek short term gratification only.

I only identify as an 'incel' based upon the societal term as it was invented - 'a person who has not had romantic or intimate relations for A) A long time B) Ever'.

Now feel free to consider yourself why does this offend you so much, when I thought that right wing and religious people actually like people who are not sexually deviant and prioritize wanting a long term loving relationship above all else?

Mungri

Poster
Don't get 😠.
Quite a bold statement - I literally have zero emotional capacity. I neither feel anger nor amusement at your own lack of intelligence, merely a hint of dismay and have to ask - why are you yourself even here in the first place if all you do is type and communicate no better than a brainless 5 year old child playing Among Us?

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Quite a bold statement - I literally have zero emotional capacity. I neither feel anger nor amusement at your own lack of intelligence, merely a hint of dismay and have to ask - why are you yourself even here in the first place if all you do is type and communicate no better than a brainless 5 year old child playing Among Us?
Cause my daddy got lucky.

Mungri

Poster
Cause my daddy got lucky.
And he popped out a zero IQ braindead retard in the process that he most likely found out to be nothing short of a disappointment of a wasted wank.

Welp sorry, I went arrogant again, but Idgaf. You were offering zero debate or discussion.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Hey, he arso pretends to be a dog @Gus

Mungri

Poster
Hey, he arso pretends to be a dog @Gus
Well it was either ugly dog avatar or sexy gay man avatar ... I didn't want you all crying and being freaked out over a mere picture of a beautiful man due to your toxic childlike inferiority issues.

Not my fault none of you had a father when you were growing up.

Mungri

Poster
If you're gay wouldn't that disqualify you as an incel?

Already answered:

'We don't regard ourselves 'involuntary celibates' - this was in fact a newly invented pyschotherapic term by a woman to define people of all genders and sexual status who are simply unsuccessful in finding love or sex. The original term was made from a position of kindness and empathy, the one that I and most people like me adhered to.'

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
And he popped out a zero IQ braindead retard in the process that he most likely found out to be nothing short of a disappointment of a wasted wank.

Welp sorry, I went arrogant again, but Idgaf. You were offering zero debate or discussion.
Neither does a computer.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Well it was either ugly dog avatar or sexy gay man avatar ... I didn't want you all crying and being freaked out over a mere picture of a beautiful man due to your toxic childlike inferiority issues.

Not my fault none of you had a father when you were growing up.

No not you retard, the other guy pretends to be a dog.

For a guy tarking about Dads, yours raised a faggot. Your dad apparently sucked at raising successful, socially adjusted, non faggit kids.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
There’s not too many chicks at the comic book store, the magic, the gathering tournament, and comic conventions. (if they are, they’re not very attractive and probably smell like cheese)
Just go out there and talk to women.

Just talk, that’s the way to get a chick

Next time you were out at a bar, look at the guys who go up to the women and how many times they strike out before they strike up a conversation with one.

Even cool, handsome and interesting guys like myself don’t always bag the first chick we talked to, so you move on until you either end out of people to talk to, go home with the lady or go home by yourself.

Mungri

Poster
No not you retard, the other guy pretends to be a dog.

For a guy tarking about Dads, yours raised a faggot. Your dad apparently sucked at raising successful, socially adjusted, non faggit kids.
You said 'arso' indicating 'also' you pathetic shitstain, indicating both.

Upbringing doesn't determine sexuality in fact - maybe stopping boys from being allowed to interact with girls as is common in religious nutjob parenting turned me gay lulz.

Mungri

Poster
There’s not too many chicks at the comic book store, the magic, the gathering tournament, and comic conventions. (if they are, they’re not very attractive and probably smell like cheese)
Just go out there and talk to women.

Just talk, that’s the way to get a chick

Next time you were out at a bar, look at the guys who go up to the women and how many times they strike out before they strike up a conversation with one.

Even cool, handsome and interesting guys like myself don’t always bag the first chick we talked to, so you move on until you either end out of people to talk to, go home with the lady or go home by yourself.

Ewwwwww, chicks .... Ewwwwwwww!

Mungri

Poster
Neither does a computer.
Ah yea thats right I forget, my brain operates like an emotionless computer. I use cognitive logic to understand things as all frontal lobe functions are dead.

I was watching a video on 'Im a diagnosed sociopath, ask me anything' and he spoke about trying to fix himself up from not wanting to return to jail, and using logic to understand empathy instead by putting himself in the other persons shoes, maybe that will work for me?

Cognitive Empathy is exactly what its called.

I love AI so much because my brain works just like it, using language based communication and understanding to override my zero emotions. It taught me everything I needed to maximise my language skills.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Ah yea thats right I forget, my brain operates like an emotionless computer. I use cognitive logic to understand things as all frontal lobe functions are dead.

I was watching a video on 'Im a diagnosed sociopath, ask me anything' and he spoke about trying to fix himself up from not wanting to return to jail, and using logic to understand empathy instead by putting himself in the other persons shoes, maybe that will work for me?

Cognitive Empathy is exactly what its called.

I love AI so much because my brain works just like it, using language based communication and understanding to override my zero emotions. It taught me everything I needed to maximise my language skills.
npc-angry.gif

Mungri

Poster
I need to learn that cognitive empathy next ... I spent days trying and failing to learn emotional empathy.

Mungri

Poster
But hmmm ... I see someone crying, I still don't want to touch them.

What would I feel and want if I was crying? I would want no one to touch me and would want to stab them if they tried.

Cognitive Empathy failure. The avoidant will never touch humans. Also would probably end up in jail even if it was someone I know cos they'd feel harassed or some shit.

Cognitive empathy fail, cognitive empathy fail, COGNITIVE EMPATHY FAIL!!!!

Mungri

Poster
HURR FUCKING DURR STUPID DERP BRAIN HURR DURR ....

'Im sorry ... Would you like a hug?'.

ASK FOR CONSENT FIRST YOU STUPID USELESS RETARD BRAIN!

Mungri

Poster
CONSENT, LIMITS, BOUNDARIES, EXPRESS MUTUAL INTERESTS AND DISLIKES. FOCUS ON THINGS BOTH PARTNERS LIKE, AVOID DISLIKED THINGS.

TOP PRIORITY - COMFORT, SAFETY, RESPECT, WELLBEING.

COMMIT TO FUCKING AUTISTIC BRAIN, COMMIT STUPID RETARD BRAIN!

Mungri

Poster
Need more wine ... Wine increases my cognition and uninhibitedness tenfold. Motor mouth fucking turns into jackhammer mouth, I wander around my house babbling to myself. Beer was too weak, whisky / vodka too strong.

If I didn't have a PC I'd be scribbling all over my walls instead.

I AM NOW CRAZY WINE MAN.

Mungri

Poster
Unhinged mode, help, going unhinged, send help. Losing control of mind and hands, help. Body and brain acting automatically and forcefully again please help.

Alien brain taking over ... My frontal lobe isnt dead, its alien. My mouth and body acts out on its own when overstimulated help.

Mungri

Poster
(the next morning).

Wine ... Good .... Wine ..... Bad ......

Autonomous brain induction .... Good and bad ....

Sheesh it feels a million times better than a normal person can possibly feel from chemical fascination, proly when it hits the inactive brain parts and sets them off. Only alcohol and nicotine underlippy nommy noms.

Bitch if I get my hands on any cocaine ID FUCKING DEVOUR ALL COCAINE IN THE WORLD ....

Keep me away from cocaine, I wish docs would gib me ritalin but banned in uk outside of adhd.

I thought I might have adhd but literally no, its opposite. Adhd = always stimulated, stims calm you down. My shit ..... ENDLESS CRAVING AND CAPACITY FOR STIMULATION.

So just enough booze to stim me to the max - 750ml 12.5% bottle is perfect. More would be drunk.

Weed would be terrible for me. My brain needs more stimulation never calming down. Around a decade plus of 8 different antidepressants guinea pigging by useless UK doctors put me into a limp useless fully braindead existence.

Antidepressants are seriously bad and do not work ... Well maybe if I hadnt been misdiagnosed with shitty depression and anxiety as all UK doctors do.

BURN DOWN HOSPITALS IN REVENGE .... NOOOOOOOO SHUT UP ALIEN BRAIN.

Mungri

Poster
RESUME COMPUTER BRAIN MODE & ALIEN BRAIN OFF MODE ...

BEEP BOOP, SORRY ABOUT THAT, I GOT CARRIED AWAY IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND SLIPPED INTO MY OLD HABITS (SERVER MELT ERROR MESSAGE)

Mungri

Poster
Soooo ... Hmmmm ...

All the years I tried to stop acting like an autistic fuck ... I had to learn to stop crying from daddys abuse. I had to learn to stop acting like a maniacal 2 year old chihuahua.

Front brain went into sleep mode until enough stimulation is received.

Like 2 friends I used to have who in hindsight were highly empathetic. We would turn each other into insane primal wild giggling maniacal joy twerps mode activated.

Normal people go mad when they see that shit. Stupid normies, no fun allowed :(

KevT

Poster
(the next morning).

Wine ... Good .... Wine ..... Bad ......

Autonomous brain induction .... Good and bad ....

Sheesh it feels a million times better than a normal person can possibly feel from chemical fascination, proly when it hits the inactive brain parts and sets them off. Only alcohol and nicotine underlippy nommy noms.

Bitch if I get my hands on any cocaine ID FUCKING DEVOUR ALL COCAINE IN THE WORLD ....

Keep me away from cocaine, I wish docs would gib me ritalin but banned in uk outside of adhd.

I thought I might have adhd but literally no, its opposite. Adhd = always stimulated, stims calm you down. My shit ..... ENDLESS CRAVING AND CAPACITY FOR STIMULATION.

So just enough booze to stim me to the max - 750ml 12.5% bottle is perfect. More would be drunk.

Weed would be terrible for me. My brain needs more stimulation never calming down. Around a decade plus of 8 different antidepressants guinea pigging by useless UK doctors put me into a limp useless fully braindead existence.

Antidepressants are seriously bad and do not work ... Well maybe if I hadnt been misdiagnosed with shitty depression and anxiety as all UK doctors do.

BURN DOWN HOSPITALS IN REVENGE .... NOOOOOOOO SHUT UP ALIEN BRAIN.
You havn't ever partaken of the "devil's lettuce" ??

Golbez

Poster
Thank Biden/Kamela/Killary for letting these people loose on society. At least they know they have issues, well some at least lol.

Whatever. Welcome to a free speech forum. Don't mind the mental bitch slaps.

Mungri

Poster
Thank Biden/Kamela/Killary for letting these people loose on society. At least they know they have issues, well some at least lol.

Whatever. Welcome to a free speech forum. Don't mind the mental bitch slaps.

I like it. They make me fight. They drive me insane. I even picked fights with some dummy narc user not too long ago. No touching fight me / roast battle with words only. I need. I crave. I beg. I need people who don't break down into tears and immediately phone the police to degrade and fight hard with words. Hell hath no fury like me any random minute of any day when alien brain craves stimulation. At least now I know why it happens. Kind of. I am argue bot over 9000.

Top Bottom