Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Just realized that you're pretty close to the ranch that we get our beef from. You familiar with Brady's Beef down in the Downey area? Not too far from Pocatello.

I know there's been some conversation on here in the past about using ivermectin as a treatment, but if you got the horse paste and needed to use it for covid, what sort of dosage would it take? Also, is that particular product confirmed okay for human ingestion?
This is what I was prescribed by a doctor:

Prophylaxis dosage for Covid19 in for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly for 10 weeks, followed by one dose every 2 weeks**

This is info I found on their website:
Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis*** 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day Vitamin C 1,000mg twice a day Quercetin 250mg/day Zinc 50mg/day Melatonin 6mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL**** lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily Quercetin 250mg twice a day Zinc 100mg/day Melatonin 10mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness) Aspirin 325mg/day (unless contraindicated

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I'm behind & trying to catch up, perhaps someone else has discussed this but I doubt it.

I have had this covid thought for awhile and this thread seems a good place to put it out there. We all know the death rate is complete BS, and we all know about comorbidities and "dying of" vs "dying with" covid. However, I think this argument loses alot of people in the weeds. Also, many of those comorbidities are covid related, or could be. Certainly pneumonia and blood clots, for example, are common comorbidities that are often related to the person having covid. Many of the listed comorbidities are not covid related, but again...getting in the weeds.

I say all that to say, my newest argument against the death rate is something like this. Someone mentions the survival rate for their age being, say 98%. I reply, yeah but it is actually much higher than 98%. That number is factoring in all the deaths since last spring(2020), when we were horribly mistreating people, and generally the outcomes were much worse than they are now. Just at the couple of hospitals I deal with at work, last summer we were full of covid patients, and almost out of vents. Now we almost never admit anyone with covid. I bet if you took even the BS cdc numbers, from just 2021, the rates would be right in line with the seasonal flu.
I still want to know what happened to the flu?

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
He can’t run with RD. The President and VP cannot be from the same state
That’s a good point but I’m sure Trump could move back to New York or another state if that’s what he wanted to do ultimately or maybe the governor of Florida would be something like the Secretary of State in trumps administration in 2024

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
images

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
I know this won't be popular, but this comes from a conservative pol that supported Trump (still does) and is close to the AZ forensic audit situation:

The "audit" has been run poorly and by amateurs. Whatever they "find" will be immediately dispatched and disregarded.

I think whatever is found it will be shit on quickly. In the end I think it will be the military that shows the proof. Just my .02

the only way is the mil

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I think whatever is found it will be shit on quickly. In the end I think it will be the military that shows the proof. Just my .02

the only way is the mil
Yep.

I don't know enough one way or the other how legit the forensic audit is. I just don't know enough about the subject.

I've never thought it would gain footing (other than from us Trump supporters) after it's finished.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
This is what I was prescribed by a doctor:

Prophylaxis dosage for Covid19 in for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly for 10 weeks, followed by one dose every 2 weeks**

This is info I found on their website:
Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis*** 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day Vitamin C 1,000mg twice a day Quercetin 250mg/day Zinc 50mg/day Melatonin 6mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL**** lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily Quercetin 250mg twice a day Zinc 100mg/day Melatonin 10mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness) Aspirin 325mg/day (unless contraindicated

Bookmarked. Thank you

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Again Wheelhouse... I will be the first to call out the boys when it warrants. First off we know that everything was staged.. they know that we know everything was staged. Secondly the only black SS on Pence is a forward. We do not use forwards on Company grounds.. meaning those guys are behind screens watching for someone(under SS radar) to post on social media so they can locate them. Read that last sentence again.. then think why your government pushes so hard to shelter them. Finally.. SS had Pence out the tunnel and rear the second it was coordinated to enter the capitol... there is absolutely zero verbiage in SS training that states we stay and fight. That is coordinated with Capitol Police, Private details.. etc. Which circles back to who really shot that woman.

Love The Resources on This Board!

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
@Jayhox

How Big Was That SCOTUS Ruling Saying AZ Can Ban Ballot Harvesting?

Will It Help Stop It In Other States?
Huge for many reasons. But mostly because they found no discrimination and upheld the local government’s right to set its own rules. Will help keep the Federal Government from taking over. May be a blow to HB1, but I would need to read in more detail.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Yep.

I don't know enough one way or the other how legit the forensic audit is. I just don't know enough about the subject.

I've never thought it would gain footing (other than from us Trump supporters) after it's finished.
Virtually every person who has been on site and observed the process has said it is legit, organized, transparent, extremely detailed, and running like a fine-tuned watch. It is being done in a way that the results will be indisputable by any rational person. All objective.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Virtually every person who has been on site and observed the process has said it is legit, organized, transparent, extremely detailed, and running like a fine-tuned watch. It is being done in a way that the results will be indisputable by any rational person. All objective.
I hope my Trump supporting politician friend in AZ is wrong and you are right.

Just passed along what he told me.

Teddy Jack

Elite

the only way is the mil
“Military” is used as quite a loose term in this thread. Who and what is meant by “military”? The top brass following orders under Biden. Suuuuuure.

but right, right. There’s still a plan. 😂

denn

Legendary
Founder

I don't get caught up in too much voting stuff, because anyone with half a brain knows that there is no way elections are not tampered with. Most likely since we first implemented elections in this country. I will however say that I do not believe that veterans came out more for Biden than Trump. Not a chance. Weak husbands at home with their wives basically running the show voting more for Biden....I would buy that.

atlrichkid

Elite
Founder
I don't get caught up in too much voting stuff, because anyone with half a brain knows that there is no way elections are not tampered with. Most likely since we first implemented elections in this country. I will however say that I do not believe that veterans came out more for Biden than Trump. Not a chance. Weak husbands at home with their wives basically running the show voting more for Biden....I would buy that.
this needs to be looked at because i am with you, i just can't see that happening. Then you get the reports/rumors of the absentee military vote in GA coming in at 97% Biden or something and it just sorta makes you scratch your head.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Huge for many reasons. But mostly because they found no discrimination and upheld the local government’s right to set its own rules. Will help keep the Federal Government from taking over. May be a blow to HB1, but I would need to read in more detail.

I'm not a lawyer but the all the early cases were dismissed "without standing", I'm hoping that this kind of ruling, plus the evidence of the forensic audit(s) will build solid standing should any election fraud case gets in front of SCOTUS from her forward.
The question to is starting to become, will a case asserting election fraud(R's) or a case contesting the audits(D's) land on the SCOTUS' docket first?

Top Bottom