Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Think I am going to take a short break from this thread to reflect and charge up. I have put so much into our rightful quest that I need a break.
I know yall will carry the flag for our cause because we are what saves America.
Carry on my brothers, carry on.
We all gotta take time away. Take care my man

dirty022

Elite
Inflation has not, rumor is CPI gonna be up bigly...

This is true. Reality is the market causing the inflation has died already. New construction contracts are off by 50-70% on the ground. The bulk of builds are getting ready to come through the system in the next 3-5 months. 1st qtr next year will be very ugly in the construction world.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This is true. Reality is the market causing the inflation has died already. New construction contracts are off by 50-70% on the ground. The bulk of builds are getting ready to come through the system in the next 3-5 months. 1st qtr next year will be very ugly in the construction world.
Fyi May broke the downward trend for new homecontracts. I was surprised when I saw that this morning

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Highly doubt it. I'd bet rates get up to 7% before they lower. 5 trillion is a lot to clear away. They'll probably start cutting year 1 of next president imo
Can’t see over 4.50-5.00 but you very well could be right. If so, we’re looking at the buying opportunity of a lifetime.

Edit: market consensus is ceiling of 3.50 by Q4 with first cut by Q2 2023.

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Just read the guy from movie The Big Shkrt says he can see the fed doing a 180 soon. He is more in tuned than I am but I don't agree w him
I heard a great analysis today. The economist was saying that the Fed’s policy is based 100% on the demand side and that they are printing money, etc., with a focus on driving demand. This economist said the Fed has it completely backwards and is acting as if a caboose pushes a freight train. I thought that was a great analogy.

Last edited:

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I heard a great analysis today. The economist was as

Saying that the Fed’s policy is based 100% on the demand side and that they are printing money, etc., with a focus on driving demand. This economist said the Fed has it completely backwards and is acting as if a caboose pushes a freight train. I thought that was a great analogy.
Once one realizes the fed is a central tenet of the communsit manifesto we can better understand its actions and intentions

The fed loves crisis, deflates and inflates to its advantage

Top Bottom