Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
What a stinking piece of shit Brett Baier is. That fucker needs to be taken out and taught a few hard facts. That is bottom of the barrel stuff, and he is lower than the bottom of that barrel. Low life pork faced punk...
Fox News was paid off. They hushed Gingrich from talking about Soros, benched Judge Jeannie until she quit covering the stolen election, refused any guests that questioned the vaccine, from emails we know Hannity conspired with McEnany & others to dissuade Trump from contesting the election, on and on.

IMO, their first call of Arizona on election night was Paul Ryan's token to the Cabal that Fox was on board with them. It was the $4 million Michael didn't give to Hyman Roth.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Fox News was paid off. They hushed Gingrich from talking about Soros, benched Judge Jeannie until she quit covering the stolen election, refused any guests that questioned the vaccine, from emails we know Hannity conspired with McEnany & others to dissuade Trump from contesting the election, on and on.

IMO, their first call of Arizona on election night was Paul Ryan's token to the Cabal that Fox was on board with them. It was the $4 million Michael didn't give to Hyman Roth.
Now, you are back to seeing the real truth… line by line. Keep coming back slowly. The plan is there, we just have to keep watching this scary/glorious movie.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
FWIW for Android users, you can download the Truth Social app from the website now.

At the bottom it will ask if you want to add Truth to your home screen. Click it and it downloads

Doesn't have the little chrome thing beside it like it's saving a webpage to the homescreen and it functions a lot better than the page.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I heard a great analysis today. The economist was saying that the Fed’s policy is based 100% on the demand side and that they are printing money, etc., with a focus on driving demand. This economist said the Fed has it completely backwards and is acting as if a caboose pushes a freight train. I thought that was a great analogy.
Being a Kansas guy, did you tell him that freight trains got rid of the caboose thing years ago.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
What a stinking piece of shit Brett Baier is. That fucker needs to be taken out and taught a few hard facts. That is bottom of the barrel stuff, and he is lower than the bottom of that barrel. Low life pork faced punk...
CNN must not have the $$ in the budget for him. His face was as red as his tie in that video.

D

Deleted member 2886

⚠️Off topic historical highjack post.

#USA-NZ (1942-44)
This post contains a selection of images gathered while running in frustrated circles researching ancestry.
IMG_20220628_072638.png
#There were 94 individual-officially documented encampments/offices/depots/radio towers, etc.
(Potentially more that ¿were/are? kept classified.)
IMG_20220628_065958.jpg
(*HD enhanced these with varying success.)
magicut_1656359488814.png
usforces-032.jpg
magicut_1656359538165.png
☝️Near Wellington.(*no deets)
marine-camp-during-ww2-1942.jpg
☝️ Another site near Wellington.(*no deets)
p13258atl.jpg
~1500 marriages took place and I'm 95% certain this number includes my great grandparents on my mother's side.(Based on what I remember being told and a photo shown to me as a kid)
Just haven't been able to find any records about Grandma,...like I mean literally nothing whatsoever.
Unsure what to do tbh, might need to hire a professional aye.
magicut_1656359468503.png
☝️Fyi: They're just wearing traditional Māori getups.
magicut_1656359395402.png
#One of the few relatives I've discovered so far.
3989559.gif
*Lt Tim O'Donnell of the RNZDF. *KIA 2010, Bamyan province Afghanistan. RIP cousin.

Belezabro

Elite
Greetings from the great wide fucking Viking north! Been lurking about, stacking wood, packing ammo, planting food, and killing fish. Here to say, it is going to get very dark. My hunch is if the cabal could have turned out the lights completely they would have by now. Gonna be a hot summer but shit is going very badly for the Luciferians. JMHO. As always, stay strong, Viking strong!

P.S. If I am wrong, see you in the field. If I am correct, see you fuckers in Vegas. Back to lurking. SKOL!
Keep posting brother!

Top Bottom