Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
That boy is not happy you took a picture of him with an “ole Miss” collar. He looks disgusted.
That ‘boy’is a girl (Stella) and she just wanted to eat her dinner. And she’s quite the hilarious queen bitch. All 14 pounds of her.

Seriously, this week was good. Friends’ daughters getting engaged to good MEN, getting my boy to myself (4,000 miles put on my Jeep in the last 3.5 weeks), my dad flew in to St. Louis to watch Max play, my girls are going to Baltimore to watch him play (he doesn’t know) in a couple of weeks. Coaches emailing him to let him know they’re coming to watch him. It’s been a crazy couple of years with Covid bullshit…and he’s suddenly on the radar because holy shit he’s good (and having to thank coaches for their interest for football, but nope) A public school kid (if I could go back and send him to WRA when he was recruited, I would do it in a heartbeat) who holds his own against the best of the best. He got an email from IMG yesterday. They want him to come for his senior year. Nah. We’re not spending 90,0000 for one year when he’s getting the same interest just doing his thing and getting in front of coaches.

SC with 4 very significant CONSTITUTIONAL rulings.

Talks (and a lot of wine) with my friends who are teachers who are calling bullshit and shutting said bullshit down. They just want to teach.

Damn.

We gonna be okay, y’all. This shit will level out. It might be ugly for a minute. But it's coming.

And my new jeep is currently beibg built. So there's that. 😂

Last edited:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
That ‘boy’is a girl (Stella) and she just wanted to eat her dinner. And she’s quite the hilarious queen bitch. All 14 pounds of her.

Seriously, this week was good. Friends’ daughters getting engaged to good MEN, getting my boy to myself (4,000 miles put on my Jeep in the last 3.5 weeks), my dad flew in to St. Louis to watch Max play, my girls are going to Baltimore to watch him play (he doesn’t know) in a couple of weeks. Coaches emailing him to let him know they’re coming to watch him. It’s been a crazy couple of years with Covid bullshit…and he’s suddenly on the radar because holy shit he’s good (and having to thank coaches for their interest for football, but nope) A public school kid (if I could go back and send him to CWR when he was recruited, I would do it in a heartbeat) who holds his own against the best of the best. He got an email from IMG yesterday. They want him to come for his senior year. Nah. We’re not spending 90,0000 for one year when he’s getting the same interest just doing his thing and getting in front of coaches.

SC with 4 very significant CONSTITUTIONAL rulings.

Talks (and a lot of wine) with my friends who are teachers who are calling bullshit and shutting said bullshit down. They just want to teach.

Damn.

We gonna be okay, y’all. This shit will level out. It might be ugly for a minute. But it's coming.

And my new jeep is currently beibg built. So there's that. 😂
When are you getting that engine swap?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Highly doubt it. I'd bet rates get up to 7% before they lower. 5 trillion is a lot to clear away. They'll probably start cutting year 1 of next president imo
And Puddin is talking about $200 billion for some other countries while wanting to do another round of funny for our banks. Inflation isn't done. This admin doesn't understand money. Once you flood the system with money you have to wait for it to work it's way through. Every time they print more money just extends the time frame of high inflation.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
For those that don’t have Telegram.
It's the whole thing with "well we'll recount it again and see if anything changes".... "no asshole, Don't recount fake ballots or ballots with no chain of custody." Brett Baier "but the ag said it was all legal and he hasn't seen any fraud"

tenor.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I heard a great analysis today. The economist was saying that the Fed’s policy is based 100% on the demand side and that they are printing money, etc., with a focus on driving demand. This economist said the Fed has it completely backwards and is acting as if a caboose pushes a freight train. I thought that was a great analogy.
Don't know if any of you follow Michael Burry but he's a hedge fund manager that predicted 2008 housing crisis and he's predicting Armageddon right now. He thinks the fed is gonna do like 7 more hikes to get this under control and that we aren't close to a bottom on the dow. He's seeing another 20% downside in the market if drastic measures aren't taken.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Don't know if any of you follow Michael Burry but he's a hedge fund manager that predicted 2008 housing crisis and he's predicting Armageddon right now. He thinks the fed is gonna do like 7 more hikes to get this under control and that we aren't close to a bottom on the dow. He's seeing another 20% downside in the market if drastic measures aren't taken.
I Concur

eb102993

Poster
What an absolute loser. He got defiant with her when she started calling her out. That used to be the only hour of real news on cable tv when Brit Hume ran it, now it is just propaganda.
So about the pictures.
Can’t she just say, hey maybe there was a time when I thought that was the right thing. I was wrong and do not feel that way anymore, or something to that nature. Just sidestepping makes her look bad.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^I doubt Joe is, but the people running the Govt are^^

1656413958544.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1656414190010.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^Can you imagine Erdogan trying to figure out what Joe is saying^^

1656419164422.png

1656419301305.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
"You have a lot of big, multinational corporations saying they're going give $4,000 to people to cross state lines to get an abortion, of course they wouldn't give $4,000 to somebody who wants to have a baby." JD Vance

1656421522851.png

Top Bottom