Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
The Dallas VA Medical Center ratcheted up their levels to high. Masks, which they never got away from, and now temp checks and monitors at the doors which had gone away for over a year. The hospital is still closed for elective surgery which requires an overnight stay and has been for going on for over a year. All the other hospitals in the DFW area are open for business. Rather than treat their Vets they are paying for Vets to get treatment in private hospitals.
Temperature checks are totally worthless. I checked temperatures of all the preschool aged kids and their parents at my church for a year. I never had a single person come in with a temperature. Universal Orlando was doing temperature checks for everybody entering the parks or their hotels. I asked the guy who scanned me at the hotel and he had not seen one single elevated temperature. I’m sure he scanned thousands of people.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Es13VVhXAAAYPj-

Have you all heard the MTG space laser shit? Well I found to OG post they base this on. I think I love her even more. Not one thing in this is weird or controversial. If she posted that in this thread it'd get 153 likes.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^I'm sure Ron appreciates the apology^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Yes, Fed Chair J Powell just said this:

POWELL: “WE UNDERSTAND BETTER HOW LITTLE WE UNDERSTAND INFLATION”

Comforting…These are the folks in charge....morons

1656518617446.png

FreeMiner

Legendary
While those economies make up about 40% of global gdp they make up about 80% of world population. People will be in for a real shock as the dollar becomes less & less of a global currency.
And when those USD come back onshore Trillions and Trillions of residual Reserve Currency USD's to be sopped up by the FED. Because they have to be redeemed. Watch the vicious cycle spiral.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
It’s very odd that 15-20 years ago my wife and I were telling families that Disney was not family focused. Many thought we were over the top paranoid. Now that our oldest is a mom she will not allow Disney anything for her daughter.

Very proud that we were “over the top paranoid”.
Same as the Dont say gay bill. The Libs I know were saying look out theyre going to make you gay. None of that even happens... bla bla. Well look how fast it manifested .

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Es13VVhXAAAYPj-

Have you all heard the MTG space laser shit? Well I found to OG post they base this on. I think I love her even more. Not one thing in this is weird or controversial. If she posted that in this thread it'd get 153 likes.
Wait so that is the space lazer thing? This is worse the good people on both sides. etc. Geez

Latest posts

Top Bottom