Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Dem buddy texted me that this was damning testimony. I asked him, if the 874 people arrested, how many had guns?

He told me I was “obtuse”.

@22*43*51 - Gabbo is a great dude. But, damn he is a Dem.
Libs only want to be right about an issue of it to involves the politicians they worship. They don’t care if the entire country goes to hell and democracy dies as a result.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Can’t see over 4.50-5.00 but you very well could be right. If so, we’re looking at the buying opportunity of a lifetime.

Edit: market consensus is ceiling of 3.50 by Q4 with first cut by Q2 2023.

Once one realizes the fed is a central tenet of the communsit manifesto we can better understand its actions and intentions

The fed loves crisis, deflates and inflates to its advantage

Don't know if any of you follow Michael Burry but he's a hedge fund manager that predicted 2008 housing crisis and he's predicting Armageddon right now. He thinks the fed is gonna do like 7 more hikes to get this under control and that we aren't close to a bottom on the dow. He's seeing another 20% downside in the market if drastic measures aren't taken.
This guy has good market commentary.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
King of Trolling!!!

LMAO

FWXdFvDWQAkzctR

"Diet Pepsi" & "She's a 10, But"

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Republic services added an additional $140/quarter to my trash bill for fuel/environmental recapture. What started when I bought this house as a $150/quarter bill after multiple increases plus now this is a $400/quarter bill.

Just received an electric bill from the City of Austin for an Airbnb house we have and it was $1227 for the month. I lived in that house for 15 years and the electric bill never went over $600. This is only month 5 of the Airbnb and we have more than doubled the high from the previous 15 years.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1656457031171.png

she'll still get her sweet MSNBC gig though

When Trump wins in 2024,

The White House needs to be staffed by actual MAGA supporters.

The frauds need to be weeded out.

1656457112631.png

Our guy stole the presidential limo and their guy can’t even sit upright on a bike

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Top Bottom