Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

For years...I've been telling people that I'm sick of listening to their word vomit and holier than thou lectures about illegals and howv mean and phobic and racist I am. My response has always been no more talking when you have no idea what you are talking about. I'm a Texan. I've always had a better grasp on this than anybody in friggjng Ohio, Illinois, NY. One of my best friends was 'married' to her 'uncle' at 14 years old. This was 1990. (She's safe now, but still can't tell me where she is and I know not to ask. All i care about is she's out). My good friend's mother? I'm one of about 4 people outside her family who can understand a word she says. Spanglish for the win. Mexican (I adore her) She's not here illegally, though most treat her as she is. She's 84 years old, married to a vet, and never got her US citizenship. She tried for years and just gave up. She's lived in NC 63 years.

And now....they're here. Oh my gosh. The shock. The vapors. We just can't have these people here. This wasn't supposed to happen here!

I'm trying to be kind. I'm failing. Really don't feel too bad about it.

Maybe, just once in a while? You let your mountaintop ideology go to face reality? Nah. Just bitch and whine when reality lands in your neighborhood. How's that working our?

I drove across/through 4 states last weekend. (Ohio to Maryland) Averaged 92 mph (traffick brought the average down) and never let off the gas until I hit construction in Fredrick. Cops all along 70. They weren't there to catch me. (Ive made this drive so many times over the years I can take a nap and still cut the curves) Couldn't have a single fuck to give. Lots of semis and rental vans pulled. They're there to catch human and drug trafficking. Been that way for a few years.

I- 95, 70, 30, 75. Those are the busiest corridors.

(I drive... a lot.)

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Thomas Massie had a bill to let local butchers produce under state law instead of federal. We are really going to need this. We had a guy that was butchering tons of deer and a few beef every year. A few years ago he started getting more and more work... then the freaking fda found out about a guy in rural KY butchering 15 deer and 8 beef.... They freaking broke him. He damn near lost his 40 acres and they seized most of his processing stuff.

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
Thomas Massie had a bill to let local butchers produce under state law instead of federal. We are really going to need this. We had a guy that was butchering tons of deer and a few beef every year. A few years ago he started getting more and more work... then the freaking fda found out about a guy in rural KY butchering 15 deer and 8 beef.... They freaking broke him. He damn near lost his 40 acres and they seized most of his processing stuff.
Unreal. Hard not to just say fuck it if you’re in his shoes. And you know what I mean by “fuck it.”

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

thats-talent-talented.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

1710501136453.png

Sgfeer