Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

200w.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
From Posobiec
Managerial class Southern men are TERRIFIED to stand up to the system The thought of being called racist causes them PHYSICAL ANGUISH “Please just don’t label me! Please, Fani!”

^^^^^^^ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
No.

She’s headed to disco without her key pieces of evidence.

The judge appeared to have several conflicts of interest in his own background which should have precluded him from being on this case. Briefly scanning his decision it seems like there is ample evidence for the defendants to use on appeal assuming they get convicted which is still likely. The Georgia Senate is still investigating. Presumably they have not worked for Fani or contributed to her campaign like the judge.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I'm guessing this is the mentally ill kid that killed himself? He started the fight then killed himself. Stfu Walter.

Of course they say it’s anti-trans bullshit instead of acknowledging the truth of it all. If you perpetuate mental health issues then those issues manifest into life altering decisions resulting in activities involving self harm and even death.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I wonder if this case would also apply to Musk and others who may have their web sites blocked via the bill Congress voted on to ban/block TikTok?

Wouldn't anyone in any position in a government entity imposing rules on others “possess the authority to speak for the state” and “purport to exercise that authority.”? Wouldn't that include any police officer or clerk typist at the local school district or anyone else?

Last edited:
Top Bottom