Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

The people who've controlled Israel from the very beginning, and who never relinquished control of it, and who still control it from behind the curtains today, are not who you think they are.

The Israel/Ukraine door is GOING TO BE OPENED.

They were TERRIFIED Trump was going to do this during his first term. That was the reason for the first panicked and rushed Trump impeachment over the 'perfect phone call'.

He will actually do it in a second term.

Which is why they are crossing Heaven and Earth and threatening to kick off a hot WW3 with Russia to stop him.

But they are going to fail.

They can't stop it.

They can't stop what is going to happen.

They can't stop the Israel/Ukraine money laundering door from opening.

I want to be clear and on the record about that now.

Save Israel for last, per Pe Pe

Dolphincock

Elite
It's a win if you consider the AG was going to start claiming his property and selling it off at fire sale prices. They weren't going to stop with one property. The same woefully below market values they placed on his businesses was going to be used to grab several properties, each of which is worth much more. Example, 3 properties worth $1 billion would be nabbed for $100 million each if they get to use the same valuations they used previously for Mar-A-Lago and others.
Did you see the 2 bitches on CNN last week laughing and talking about how much leticia james can sell mara lago for? One bitch said its worth at least 240 million dollars(oops moment). I thought isnt that what Trump got a loan based on that amount at Mara Lago? Fucking corrupt mother fuckers

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary
and besides closing brick & mortar and going online... they're still going 'woke'...

From the link
The Gateway Pundit previously reported that O’Keefe Media Group (OMG) dropped a story featuring a whistleblower from inside Best Buy who released screenshots of a training program.
A Citizen Journalist has revealed Best Buy is partnering with McKinsey & Company on a Management Training Program.
The program is not open to white applicants. “Candidates must meet the [racial] requirements below.”
The program is only for employees who “identify as Black, Latino, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific Islander.”

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The House of Carter:

So it appears that Sean P. Diddy combs is willing to take "The Carters" down with him. Rapper Jay-Z was having an affair with a woman named Cathy White who was said to be pregnant with Jay-Z child upon her death back in 2010.

This info is coming from a anonymous retired medical assistant of Cathy's former OB/GYN. Who is said to be ready to talk to either authorities or media.

Which was around the time Beyonce was pregnant with Blu Ivy. C. White was ready to come forward with her relationship or affair with Jay-Z prior to the the VMA announcement of Beyonce being pregnant. Ofcourse this appears to have made alot of people in PR nervous that Jay-Z works with to keep his image clean.

Cathy White was reported to have died from a brain aneurysm. Claudia Jordan best friend is also dead and it appears Jay-Z was involved with this incident as well. Some may brush this off as a typical no substance rumor until you realize what Kanye West said years ago while on stage on the Saint Pablo tour regarding Jay-Z and and his potential "killers for hire".

Kanye: “Jay Z—call me, bruh. You still ain’t called me. Jay Z, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head. Please call me. Talk to me like a man.” End qoute.

So as you can see Mr. West is very familiar with how Sean Carter likes to handle people who talk a little too much for his comfort. Jay-Z is also said to be behind the passing of rapper Big-L. Another New York native who was on the rise to stardom. But I digress. There is also another story as to the reason singer Aaliya was taken out. People know in the music industry that Jay-Z became jealous of Dame Dash & Aaliya relationship.

So this may be one of the reasons why Jay-Z was started to distance himself from Dame Dash which lead to the infamous Def Jam meeting that D. Dash walked in on where he went on a tirade about why is Def Jam holding a meeting with his artist which was Jay-Z at the time without notifying him in advance.

We all seen the infamous Jeffrey Epstein Island list which had both Beyonce & Jay-Z on it. So ofcourse there is still more to dig into in that area. But for now the focus seems to be on P. Diddy who has exclusive info on the death of Cathy White that he is willing to use to bring down Jay-Z and a host of other people with him. Including TD Jakes.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Goldhedge

Legendary

Illegal immigrant charged in shooting death of Grand Rapids woman​

Brandon Ortiz-Vite faces one count each of homicide/open murder, carjacking, felony firearm, operating while intoxicated, driving on a suspended or revoked license​

BY THE MIDWESTERNER STAFF
MARCH 25, 2024

Goldhedge

Legendary

During Sunshine Week, Democrats pass the Colorado Darkness Law | Vince Bzdek​

By Vince Bzdek

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=4a4i3f_0rvIxfHX00

Sunshine Week occurs each year in mid-March, coinciding with James Madison’s birthday and National Freedom of Information Day on March 16th. This is the week when journalists and citizens across the country celebrate together the importance of open government and the dangers of excessive secrecy.

The national initiative was created in March 2005 by the American Society of Newspaper Editors.

Democrats in the Colorado State Capitol celebrated Sunshine Week by undermining its very essence.

Legislators on Monday passed a bill exempting themselves from Colorado’s open meetings law passed in 1972, a law that declares it is ”the policy of this state that the formation of public policy is public business and may not be conducted in secret.”

Top Bottom