Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

THE WPATH FILES

Advocates of gender-affirming care say it’s evidence-based.

But now, newly released internal files from the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) prove that the practice of transgender medicine is neither scientific nor medical.

American Medical Association, The Endocrine Society, the American Academy of Pediatrics, and thousands of doctors worldwide rely on WPATH. It is considered the leading global authority on gender medicine.

And yet WPATH’s internal files, which include written discussions and a video, reveal that its members know they are creating victims and not getting “informed consent.”

Victims include a 10-year-old girl, a 13-year-old developmentally delayed adolescent, and individuals suffering from schizophrenia and other serious mental illnesses.

The injuries described in the WPATH Files include sterilization, loss of sexual function, liver tumors, and death.

WPATH members indicate repeatedly that they know that many children and their parents don’t understand the effects that puberty blockers, hormones, and surgeries will have on their bodies. And yet, they continue to perform and advocate for gender medicine.

The WPATH Files prove that gender medicine is comprised of unregulated and pseudoscientific experiments on children, adolescents, and vulnerable adults. It will go down as one of the worst medical scandals in history.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

So not only is there no threat that DOJ will pursue Democrats who refuse to cooperate, even if a Trump DOJ wanted to do so there is no real risk of being convicted by a DC jury. This systemic problem with criminal prosecutions in the District of Columbia -- a "Company Town" of the Democrat Party where only one side need have any fear -- must be addressed.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Lisa Murkowski, done with Donald Trump, won’t rule out leaving GOP​

CNN
MANU RAJU, CNN
March 24, 2024 at 3:15 AM
23e8af669fd215f6998abb55d206a53c

Al Drago/Bloomberg/Getty Images
Hear more on Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s plans on “Inside Politics Sunday with Manu Raju” at 8 a.m. ET and 11 a.m. ET.
Sen. Lisa Murkowski, aghast at Donald Trump’s candidacy and the direction of her party, won’t rule out bolting from the GOP.
The veteran Alaska Republican, one of seven Republicans who voted to convict Trump in his second impeachment trial amid the aftermath of January 6, 2021, is done with the former president and said she “absolutely” would not vote for him.
“I wish that as Republicans, we had … a nominee that I could get behind,” Murkowski told CNN. “I certainly can’t get behind Donald Trump.”
The party’s shift toward Trump has caused Murkowski to consider her future within the GOP. In the interview, she would not say if she would remain a Republican.
Asked if she would become an independent, Murkowski said: “Oh, I think I’m very independent minded.” And she added: “I just regret that our party is seemingly becoming a party of Donald Trump.”
Pressed on if that meant she might become an independent, Murkowski said: “I am navigating my way through some very interesting political times. Let’s just leave it at that.”
Something very, very dirty in her past…

It is the most simple explanation

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

🚨 Tragedy In Baltimore Maryland: Entire Bridge Collapse

False Flag?

Deep State Op?

Unexpected accident?

People I have told you all we are dealing with a cornered animal. We can expect many events of this nature.

Why?

The honeypot spilled over today. Which means a lot of people of intrest especially if you were on Jeffrey Epstein Island are going to be implicated in the human trafficking operation that P. Diddy is being arrested for.

So we need to be mindful of how critical this is for those in power in all sectors of society. We are literally in "The End Game". Nobody will be spared the wrath of a dying regime. This is why we should limit our access to places with large crowds and high traffic areas.

Double down on your surroundings. We are not out of the woods yet. We will be hit from all sides. This incident below should be an indication of that.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Top Bottom