Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder

People they are looking for tapes. Think about all the footage P. Diddy has on other public figures who have been to his homes doing all types of sexual acts. Including minors. Do you have any idea how uncomfortable powerful people are in the industry at this moment?

Think about what Rodney Jones already revealed that was not disputed by anyone.
• Drugging minors.
• Blackmail
• Sexual Abuse
• Money Laundering
• Sexual Harassment

They might have to off P. Diddy. Maybe they will and all this plays out like the Jeffrey Epstein saga and we get all the other players through court files that come out months or years later. But I do not think in this instance that this situation will play out that way. Because all the witnesses who have info that they are willing to sell to tabloid or any major media publisher are willing to come out and tell their stories.
Because they will also make money in the process.
Especially when they know P. Diddy will no longer be in any position to call the shots.

Maybe he will be able to smuggle a phone somewhere and put hit hit out on some witnesses.
Remember their are initiation rituals in Hollywood that you have to perform if you want the big 50 million to 100 million dollar lifestyle.
Justin Bieber spoke on this briefly.
I have been telling you for months where this was going.
Once you again everything I tell you eventually plays out in the media.
This should be of no surprise to you. Since you have been following this account you have witnessed this 1st hand. Everybody is about to go down.
All of this will lead to Clive Davis. Because a lot of questions have gone unresolved around his connections to Whitney Houston death.
Some say Ray Jay was an errand boy for C. Davis who was tasked at supplying drugs to W. Houston to put her in a vulnerable state where she would be none the wiser as to what would follow next.
Even though there was some info floating around about her being hip to a plot to get rid of her. She supposedly slipped a note to a couple of people.
One supposedly includes Jennifer Hudson. More on this at some other time.

This is the Federal level. P. Diddy bought off state & local authorities. But at the federal level this is a no go.
Russell Simmons was even served papers in Bali for defamation.
Nobody is safe at this time. So it's more than likely he will have to fly back to the states. More to come. Stay tuned.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

People they are looking for tapes. Think about all the footage P. Diddy has on other public figures who have been to his homes doing all types of sexual acts. Including minors. Do you have any idea how uncomfortable powerful people are in the industry at this moment?

Think about what Rodney Jones already revealed that was not disputed by anyone.
• Drugging minors.
• Blackmail
• Sexual Abuse
• Money Laundering
• Sexual Harassment

They might have to off P. Diddy. Maybe they will and all this plays out like the Jeffrey Epstein saga and we get all the other players through court files that come out months or years later. But I do not think in this instance that this situation will play out that way. Because all the witnesses who have info that they are willing to sell to tabloid or any major media publisher are willing to come out and tell their stories.
Because they will also make money in the process.
Especially when they know P. Diddy will no longer be in any position to call the shots.

Maybe he will be able to smuggle a phone somewhere and put hit hit out on some witnesses.
Remember their are initiation rituals in Hollywood that you have to perform if you want the big 50 million to 100 million dollar lifestyle.
Justin Bieber spoke on this briefly.
I have been telling you for months where this was going.
Once you again everything I tell you eventually plays out in the media.
This should be of no surprise to you. Since you have been following this account you have witnessed this 1st hand. Everybody is about to go down.
All of this will lead to Clive Davis. Because a lot of questions have gone unresolved around his connections to Whitney Houston death.
Some say Ray Jay was an errand boy for C. Davis who was tasked at supplying drugs to W. Houston to put her in a vulnerable state where she would be none the wiser as to what would follow next.
Even though there was some info floating around about her being hip to a plot to get rid of her. She supposedly slipped a note to a couple of people.
One supposedly includes Jennifer Hudson. More on this at some other time.

This is the Federal level. P. Diddy bought off state & local authorities. But at the federal level this is a no go.
Russell Simmons was even served papers in Bali for defamation.
Nobody is safe at this time. So it's more than likely he will have to fly back to the states. More to come. Stay tuned.

Are you kidding me. The feds are just as easy but it's gonna cost you lots more.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Diddy is the Epstein of the rap industry. He is being accused of sex trafficking.

Here he is pictured with Former President Barack Obama.

Michelle Obama once praised Harvey Weinstein as "a wonderful human being."

It's amazing how the Obamas have maintained such close relationships with individuals facing issues such as sexual assault and sex trafficking.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

If what is alleged is true.... I hope he gets gang raped in prison. The one girls story was horrible but I thought she could be lying.... now it seems like lots of people are confirming her story. Ole girl thought she was helping her career by being with him and he just drugged her and let dudes run a train on her.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
If what is alleged is true.... I hope he gets gang raped in prison. The one girls story was horrible but I thought she could be lying.... now it seems like lots of people are confirming her story. Ole girl thought she was helping her career by being with him and he just drugged her and let dudes run a train on her.
Considering he was chummy with the Obama's I fully expect him to get the Epstein treatment

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Top Bottom