Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
This is, sadly, the Key takeaway on proving election fraud in a Presidential election.
REALITY that there is NO REMEDY FOR FRAUD in elections for POTUS.

since it was coming so late and close to the deadline for the Electoral College meeting.After Raffensberger certified a motion to file a First Amended Complaint was filed and that Complaint would have been after the Certification.But the constitutionally mandated meeting of the Electoral College was 12/14. Because the remedy under GA law for a SUCCESSFUL contest under Sec. 21-2-522 is a "New Election" -- that remedy was never going to be made available by the GA state court regardless of the merits of the suit.Which goes back to my original point -- the supposed "victories" against Trump's efforts to contest the 2020 election were really nothing more than the REALITY that there is NO REMEDY FOR FRAUD in elections for POTUS.

Dolphincock

Elite
So why hasn't Russia ended this war? There is no way this thing should still be going on.
I would like the answer as well. Russia should be destroying this country. Maybe Russia is doing what powerful nations do(Incorrectly I might add) post WW2 is fight a political fight with the media and show they are not trying to harm civilians. When we bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, It probably saved between 50,000 and 100,000 American soldiers lives. We were going to invade Japan with ground troops if we did not use Fat Man and Little Boy. The media did not like it so they ruined every war since. I say kill a bunch of them with Big Bombs and we will not lose American soldiers. Just imagined if we hit Pyongyang, North Korea and Hanoi North Vietnam with Atomic Bombs. The wars would have been over sooner and the US would have been victorius and dont say they had backing of Russia and China. They would have backed down

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
It does make me feel better that some people still believe justice will be served.
They live in fantasy land. It’s 1% more believable than neo destroying the matrix tomorrow and we all wake up in the real world.

What would be justice for conspiring against a sitting president? What about stealing an election, from the president on down? How do you deal with the laws and policies the thieves put in place and all those negatively affected by them?

What about engineering and releasing a bioweapon to quell a worldwide resurgence of nationalism in favor of one world government (Trump, old Boris Johnson, eu falling apart, yellow vests, bolsonaro, modi, China is asshoe, and on and on)? Millions died, many millions more were irreparably harmed.

What about starting and funding wars? That’s been going on forever. The goes on and on and it always has.

I don care if every person involved in the stuff above permanently had to walk around with it tattooed on their face. There is nothing in this world that equals justice. We can’t even get people convicted with a slap on the wrist. We can’t even get them charged.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
I would like the answer as well. Russia should be destroying this country. Maybe Russia is doing what powerful nations do(Incorrectly I might add) post WW2 is fight a political fight with the media and show they are not trying to harm civilians. When we bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki, It probably saved between 50,000 and 100,000 American soldiers lives. We were going to invade Japan with ground troops if we did not use Fat Man and Little Boy. The media did not like it so they ruined every war since. I say kill a bunch of them with Big Bombs and we will not lose American soldiers. Just imagined if we hit Pyongyang, North Korea and Hanoi North Vietnam with Atomic Bombs. The wars would have been over sooner and the US would have been victorius and dont say they had backing of Russia and China. They would have backed down
He’s bleeding us on purpose. Because he can

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

d467dfc0-369e-442d-92b7-3a3af8a24bcf.jpg

Attachments

• f02a7504-e502-432e-8259-1ec016d04da8.jpg
    f02a7504-e502-432e-8259-1ec016d04da8.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 20

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

When I was a child, I was brought into a basement to be... violated.
While I was being raped, a man was dragged downstairs, and was told to rape a boy that was bent over in front of him, or they would the man and his family, who were lined up along a wall, where there was also a man behind a camera on a tripod.

Someone else came up to him, and told him
"If you don't do it, they will kill your family, and nothing can undo that, but if you do it, it'll be fine, because that boy is used to it, and no one has to die"

To date, that's the hardest I've ever seen a grown man cry.
That man is currently sitting in Congress.

There is a system of bribery and blackmail controlling the upper echelons of society.
The question is if someone "Did the deed" with a smile on their face because they knew their fortunes would improve, or if they did it with a tear in their eye because they didn't want to hurt the child.

The only way we will be able to expose it is if the blackmailed and the children come together to name those who forced us.

Top Bottom