Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Waiting for the neighbor’s show to start. Love you all, Patriots!View attachment 30027
Awesome! Happy Independence Day weekend to you sir and to all the patriots on this board! May God bless you all and may God bless America

Amelia Island FL
499F3836-1288-428B-8430-C875698780E4.jpeg
44148276-F270-4579-A594-1A8196EE6252.jpeg
This fort below was used in the Civil war. Fort Clinch. Passed her today
B06D24FB-CD44-4088-B276-75BEA14935C4.jpeg

Last edited:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Never Realized Tulsi Had Such Big Titty's

tulsi-gabbard-hot.jpg

Edit - Someone Said That's Not Her - Just Clarifying - But Those Titty's :love:
tenor.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
@tgsio You Know I Love You Like a Texas/Longhorn Sister & I Know That Puppy is Just a Cute as Can Be

But Every time I Glance at Your Avatar When You Post I Think He's a Bunny Rabbit

BTW Congrats to Max - Two Sports That Are Big In Texas Now Are LAX and Wrestling - Wish They Had Them When I Was in School

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
@tgsio You Know I Love You Like a Texas/Longhorn Sister & I Know That Puppy is Just a Cute as Can Be

But Every time I Glance at Your Avatar When You Post I Think He's a Bunny Rabbit

BTW Congrats to Max - Two Sports That Are Big In Texas Now Are LAX and Wrestling - Wish They Had Them When I Was in School
Funny thing...Stella hops like a bunny. Seriously. We laugh about it all the time.

Between Guinness and Stella (yes, we're keeping the beer theme going) I have the greatest, loviest puppies ever. They're pretty freaking cool.

And thank you. We're really proud and excited for him. He's incredibly humble and just goes to work. He's a great teammate. He doesn't need to be the star of the show. He just wants to win and will do whatever it takes for the team. I know he's happy to see his commitment and hard work recognized.

He is a first class, all star trash talker, though. 🤣 And even when it pisses the other guys off, they're still laughing. He has a ton of friends who are rivals... because he's hilarious, infuriating, legitimately good, and plays fast (he's frigging fast and jukey) and rough but clean.

He hit a kid last weekend that was so not legal. Just decleated him from behind. Max walked off to take the knee before the ref threw the flag. After the game, Max walked over and apologized. Not for the illegal hit (it saved the certain goal), but because he didn't mean to illegally hit the kid that hard. Max really felt bad about it. The kid was fine, no hard feelings.. but it was important to Max that he knew that wasn't his intention.

Top Bottom