Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Not surprised by this.
CA Judge
1711582902209.png

A California judge has recommended disbarring attorney John Eastman, determining that he violated ethics rules by promoting former President Donald Trump's election fraud claims.

Eastman had supported Trump's claims that mass voter fraud affected the outcome of the presidential election. Judge Yvette Roland determined that he violated ethics rules in doing so, Politico reported.

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
Diehard Bears fan, I have no clue if this guy is going to be a great or shitty, but looks like I'll be supporting the first openly gay QB in the NFL.

As a life long Bears fan, I've come to the realization that Justin Fields will be a Hall of Famer and Caleb will be a bust. If the Bears kept Fields, he would've stayed the same and Caleb would be the next great QB. Just the life of Bears fan.

Go Bears!!
I’m a big Bears fan as well. Truer words have never been spoken my man. You nailed it.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

d32953e2-244e-492b-bbba-95339e4d11de_text.gif

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

🔥🚨BREAKING NEWS: Sean Diddy Combs private jet has landed in Opa-Locka Florida. Private guards with umbrellas left Puffy’s property shortly before the plane landed, details are currently developing on the sex trafficking investigation.

There is also new confirmation that the search was for cell phones, cameras, laptops and other electronic devices that recorded the alleged ‘blackmail tapes’ that is mentioned with the names of Stevie J who is mentioned as a victim of a gay blackmail sex tape in addition to Cuba Gooding Jr. and Yung Miami who were mentioned as alleged active participants in Puffy Daddy’s recent lawsuit.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The lawyer I've been listening to on this was saying the only thing Disney got that was good for them were the environmental credits for future building. Other than that it's all bad. Disney could still be looking at people going to jail for some of the stuff they were pulling. The power generation plant that Disney ran and used tax payer money to maintain..... doesn't produce power and has been coverted into a AC unit for the Disney Park. Dude was talking about how many laws that one thing probably broke and said it just depends on if Desantis wants the AG to go after them.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom