Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
For the life of me can’t figure out why the secret service(department of the treasury), is the singular uncorrupted government agency.
They are now corrupt and are under DHS instead of Treasury.
Cocaine gate
Fake bomb scheme on J6
RFI Jr denied SS protection
Covering up Hunter's crimes when he wasn't even a protectant.
Covering for Joe about visitors to his house that classified docs were in the garage.
This is a quick list that comes to mind.
Bongino said the Woman now in charge had compromised the SS.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Bill Barr calls out Trump
Says 2020 wasn’t stolen
Trump calls out Bill Barr says 2020 was stolen
Bill Barr now backs Trump
Trump only recanted one word from previous statement
Bill Barr chuckles when asked about Trump’s statement
Dan Scavino posts B2B
Grassley posts about B2B
Elon responds to post of B2B
People thought BB was bad and confided in him.
Me sitting back enjoying the show.
WTF is B2B?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
GSA stored massive amounts of records in boxes then informed transition team the boxes needed to be moved. Six pallets of boxes were transported to Florida in August 2021--2 pallets went to Mar-a-Lago, and 4 went to a storage facility in Palm Beach. There is no question many of these boxes ended up in the MAL storage room. Keep in mind NARA was harassing Trump throughout 2021 for what they insisted were government records, apparently WITHOUT contacting GSA to search dozens of boxes in their possession.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
My guess is trump will get in and replace Powell and drop interest rates and screw inflation. This is a monetary policy and govt spending needs to be reduced.

This guy convinced me based on the radiation ☢️.

That was AWESOME reinforced what I've known for a long time using common sense/logic/critical thinking!!!

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Why is it Julie Kelly, an independent one-person operation, can read, break down, and post all these findings from the unsealed filings in classified docs included in the FBI affidavits, but the Republicans' mofos in Congress aren't?

The GOP mofos in Congress (House) don't want Trump so it's not in their interests to get to the bottom. They only want to scratch the surface knowing the MSM won't report on anything unearthed. Most are just going through the motions in hopes of dragging it out until the Dems steal the November election or take over the house with 1 or 2 more GOP resignations. Same reason McConnell and the GOPers in the Senate don't want to dig deep. As we've seen in insider trading and ramming through the Dem agenda, their only interest is self-serving.

Goldhedge

Legendary
🌐 Russia and Ukraine were on the verge of signing a peace treaty in the spring of 2022, according to an investigation by Die Welt

The German newspaper obtained a 17-page draft Russian-Ukrainian treaty dated April 15, 2022. According to this document, Kiev:

✔️agreed to remain a neutral country;

✔️undertook not to receive, produce or acquire nuclear weapons;

✔️received security guarantees from the US, the UK, France and China.

Moscow's insistence that Ukraine make Russian its second official language was reportedly one of the stumbling blocks.

Die Welt also claimed that the treaty also excluded the Russian peninsula of Crimea and parts of Donbass from any security guarantees granted to Ukraine.

☝️ However, it is unclear which parts of Donbass were covered by this clause. The details were reportedly to be discussed by Russian President Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Ukraine and Russia were thus close to a peace deal, but progress was presumably scuttled by then-British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, who advised Kiev to continue fighting.

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 TikTok (https://www.tiktok.com/@sputnik.africa) | Sputnik Africa (https://en.sputniknews.africa/) | Boost us on Telegram (https://t.me/sputnik_africa?boost) 🔸

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Bill Barr calls out Trump
Says 2020 wasn’t stolen
Trump calls out Bill Barr says 2020 was stolen
Bill Barr now backs Trump
Trump only recanted one word from previous statement
Bill Barr chuckles when asked about Trump’s statement
Dan Scavino posts B2B
Grassley posts about B2B
Elon responds to post of B2B
People thought BB was bad and confided in him.
Me sitting back enjoying the show.
WTF is B2B

9Mounties07

Elite
They are now corrupt and are under DHS instead of Treasury.
Cocaine gate
Fake bomb scheme on J6
RFI Jr denied SS protection
Covering up Hunter's crimes when he wasn't even a protectant.
Covering for Joe about visitors to his house that classified docs were in the garage.
This is a quick list that comes to mind.
Bongino said the Woman now in charge had compromised the SS.
Yea, I forgot her name, but you’re correct on final part

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
Who'da thunk it...? :rolleyes:
BBC

Situation on frontline has worsened, Ukraine army chief says​

George Wright - BBC News
Sun, April 28, 2024 at 10:39 AM CDT·2 min read

Ukrainian servicemen ride on an armored personnel carrier (APC) in a field near Chasiv Yar

Much of the fighting has been taking place around Chasiv Ya [Getty Images]

Ukraine's commander-in-chief has said the situation on the frontline has worsened in the face of multiple Russian attacks.

Oleksandr Syrskyi said Ukrainian forces had withdrawn from positions in the eastern Donetsk region.

Russia is trying to take advantage of its superiority in manpower and artillery before Ukrainian forces get much-needed supplies of new US weapons.

The US last week agreed a $61bn (£49bn) package of military aid for Ukraine.
But new US weapons are yet to make their way to the frontlines, where Ukrainian troops have been struggling for months with a shortage of ammunition, troops and air defences.

"The situation at the front has worsened," Gen Syrskyi said in a post on the Telegram messaging service on Sunday.

He confirmed Ukrainian forces had withdrawn from some of their positions in an area of Donetsk that had formed part of a defensive line, established after Russia captured Avdiivka in February.

Much of the fighting has been taking place around Chasiv Yar, a Kyiv-controlled stronghold which Russia has been trying to reach after seizing Avdiivka.

New defensive lines had been taken up further to the west in some areas, with Gen Syrskyi conceding the loss of territory to the advancing Russians.
Moscow had secured "tactical successes in some sectors," he said.

Gen Syrskyi added that rested Ukrainian brigades were being rotated in those areas to replace units that had suffered losses.

Russia's defence ministry earlier on Sunday reported its troops had captured the village of Novobakhmutivka, around 10 km (6 miles) north of Avdiivka.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
That was AWESOME reinforced what I've known for a long time using common sense/logic/critical thinking!!!
Yes, and he mentioned his movie 20 years ago was funded by someone in the defense industry. I think this was probably James McDonnell. Yes, the son from McDonnell-Douglas that merged with Boeing.
Rogan had some guest on years ago saying how McDonnell funded metaphysical studies and the guest could bend spoons. They went to Wash U to be studied.. it was all a sham. lol. Anyway I know it’s a weak connection but adds up in my brain as it’s not too far fetched to think McDonnell would back this film maker.

Top Bottom