Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
giphy.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^that is one Albanian looking mfer^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^follow up story^^

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

So her daddy's a goat?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Criminal what the regime has done to her. Big win. I expect her to start throwing haymakers soon.

Powell lives in Texas and what she is having done to her is happening in Texas as well as elsewhere. All her suits should be filed in Texas.

^^that is one Albanian looking mfer^^

Re: Ohio Mike DeWine. I'm surprised he signed this. Not surprised he hasn't forced colleges to comply. DeWine is a RINO at best and likely a democrat masquerading as a repube.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

View attachment 215377

If the Republicans always have such great budgets, which cut so much spending, then why are we $50 Trillion in Debt at the end of this Budget Cycle??
Answer: Because it is a scam. They never use their Budgets as Leverage.
They fold to the Senate and Swamp every time.... every time!
“Raskins,” the name is Raskins…

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^a good read^^

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I'm being inundated by NCarolina politicians sending me email soliciting donations. All I have received have been from demoncrats. They all refer to me using someone elses name. I spoke with the campaign for the person running for Governor as a dem. They looked up my email address and saw that the name of the person addressed does live in NC but somehow my email address is in the mail lists with this person's name.

I learned that all those politicians are buying from the same email list provider who never purges their lists of incorrect names. I'm guessing the lists are coming from the NC dem party.

I do have fun replying that I don't live in NC but am willing to consider voting for their candidate 4-5 times in true demoncrat fashion.

Top Bottom