Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

^^anyone who thinks this is a small minority of the trans community is delusional

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Disney stock down almost 10% this morning after the earnings call. Turns out they missed out on all the promises old Bob made. I can't wait until the Snow White movie comes out and shows just how far Disney studios has fallen from when they made money on movies. LOL.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Disney stock down almost 10% this morning after the earnings call. Turns out they missed out on all the promises old Bob made. I can't wait until the Snow White movie comes out and shows just how far Disney studios has fallen from when they made money on movies. LOL.
People should not be going to Disney World and giving them any money.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I think this is known. Atleast I knew. I read Marcus Outzen, FSU QB, died at 46 from a rare autoimmune disease. Cancer, heart attacks, AIDS and others are all exploding. Long COVID will be the reaon they trot out but we know that is BS as well. Seems like darker days ahead.
FYI, a quick search shows he is over the target as he being roundly criticized.

Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
This is why Israel was saved for last.

Literally 5 dozen other big lies have to be exposed and generally acknowledged as being lies before The Big One.

Only AFTER it's generally acknowledged they lied about COVID-19, JFK, 9/11, Benghazi, where AQ and ISIS came from, the CIA, Ukraine, and a host of others...

ONLY THEN

will the public be ready to try to break 70 years of relentless Deep State programming about Israel.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

The normies are being reeled in slowly but surely. I told you all that this is the most critical aspect of this op-. Remember you would only find info like this in the "conspiracy corners of the web. Now it's mainstream.

There is no turning back from this point.

Did you all notice how she mentioned she worked in a department akin to Q' in the James Bond films?

Drip. Drip. Drip. 😎

The companies the CIA uses to create these realistic silicone face mask are not known to the public. These companies conceal their identity for a number of reasons.

One possible reason is to avoid attracting unwanted attention from the press and the public.

Another reason is to protect their employees' safety, as their job involves working with highly sensitive materials and information.

Additionally, they typically rely on NDAs and covert operations agreements to maintain confidentiality. They also use shell companies to ensure that their business activities are not easily traced back to them.

You can imagine given the espionage involving infiltration, witness protection, military ops, etc. Not to mention the risk that comes with using these in foreign territory.
Thought that was Sally Jessy Raphael.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I think this is known. Atleast I knew. I read Marcus Outzen, FSU QB, died at 46 from a rare autoimmune disease. Cancer, heart attacks, AIDS and others are all exploding. Long COVID will be the reaon they trot out but we know that is BS as well. Seems like darker days ahead.
FYI, a quick search shows he is over the target as he being roundly criticized.
I have a close relative who took 2 jabs and recently had major cancer surgery which wasn't present 6 months before diagnosis. MD called it everything but turbo-cancer, which it likely was.

Top Bottom