Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
If a Boeing plane crashes, which I hope doesn't happen, and it can be proven is one of the planes with the falsified inspection reports, the lawsuits will bankrupt Boeing. DEI (DEvil Incarnate) is evil.

But not going to jail. Nor is anyone else in Wisconsin being punished. She was not alone in doing this.

What should be done. Sadly, won't happen for numerous reasons. Several countries, Venezuela for one, are not allowing planes with deportees to land. Others will join them. Nobody in the ME will either.

Last edited:

Catilac

Elite

The entire election comes down to this trial

Jack Smith has been caught tamperig w evidence,

Georgia is a 3 ring circus

The NY Stormy case timeline does not allow time for an appeal , this jusge knows the election is riding on him and everyone in his life is telling him the same thing

If Trump is acquitted in this NY thing the momentum from righting the bullshit wrong that was attempted will be unstoppable

Viking

Legendary
Founder
These Satanists juts can't help themselves. Chinada's new capital gains inclusion rate is raised to....drumroll please....66.6%. I love seeing how many times I see 33 in the news, media and all kinds of print as well.. SKOL!

Top Bottom