Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Goldhedge

Legendary

Everyone's reminder to not take these TRUMP cases too seriously.

You're watching a specific narrative play out with an endgame that's outside the realm of due process and democracy, as only very specific approaches have any effect on the way this narrative bends. I've been involved in it personally, and I didn't realize it until I was addressing the Oaths of Office of federal judges.

Let me to explain.

If you haven't already noticed, none of these indictments against TRUMP follow any rhyme or reason. There's sudden "plot twists" around at every corner - be it a sudden new discovery of exculpatory evidence or even a romantic affair, usually turning out in TRUMP's favor as public sentiment for him grows.

The amount of attention being put onto the overall spectacle is astounding, and I'm constantly asking myself just how much energy is being diverted into the speculation of it by legal experts, news media and concerned Americans, every day, around the clock.

There's a reason for this, and I've had it partially figured out for some time. I say "partially" being that I do not know the exact end-goal of this upcoming election drama fiasco and what that will bring about for all of us - especially January 6'ers like myself. But I do know one thing, and it's that most of these indictments are surrounding one common theme that's not going reported by any news media. The theme being the Oath of Office of public servants.

In March 2023, the New York de jure Assembly (of which I am an admirer of but having no affiliation with) filed with the Supreme Court of the State of New York an acceptance of Mayor Eric ADAMS and D.A. Alvin BRAGG's Oaths of Office in an effort to bind them to those documents under the Constitution. From what I understand, ADAMS and BRAGG never showed up to respond to that filing, thus defaulting without any media attention.

What happened next was no coincidence.

Within weeks of that filing, BRAGG suddenly indicted TRUMP as a historic moment against a U.S. President, which lead to the trial involving MERCHAN that we are seeing today, one year later.

What many do not realize is, the de jure's case against BRAGG is still ongoing today behind the scenes as it is awaiting an appeal. This makes it happening in sequence with the TRUMP trial involving BRAGG that's hogging all of the media attention - both at the exact same time.

After the New York de jure's Supreme Court March 2023 filing was made, you then had my January 6th case and its own Oath-related filing submitted by me - an estoppel on the D.C. "chief judges" HOWELL & BOASBERG due to illegally changed and fraudulent Oaths of Office, refused for cause. Both of these non-judicial judges were lawfully disqualified as not legally having any judicial Oaths required to preside over any federal or January 6th cases, which is something they have been doing, with BOASBERG in particular being one the FISA "Russia Collusion" "judges" and HOWELL having made decisions within the TRUMP and GIULIANI's cases as of late.

This estoppel was served on June 5th through a professional process server into the United States District Court, and on June 8th, 2023, it was granted leave to be filed as viewable on January 6th court record itself - my record.

So why are these two June dates significant?

On June 5th, TRUMP's attorneys were reported by mainstream news media as being at the DOJ for an unconfirmed reason - the same day my filing entered the U.S. District Court.

Then on June 8th, the DOJ's indictment against TRUMP - being Jack SMITH's secret documents case that we are seeing presided by Aileen CANNON today - OPENED. This would be the SAME exact day that my Refusals for Cause on both "chief judges" of D.C. were filed onto record.

One month passed since the June 8th, 2023 date, and in July 2023, when I decided to motion to continue my January 6th case, TRUMP's attorneys' motioned to continue HIS secret documents case, mere hours after mine. TRUMP's attorneys did not make a SINGLE major motion or filing in that case since it first opened for the entire month - which, again, opened on June 8th one month earlier the same day the D.C. United States District Court was proven to be disabled by BOASBERG through improper Oath of Office, estopped by me.

If that wasn't enough, on August 10th, TRUMP's attorneys and prosecutors were sent directly my June 8th Refusal for Cause filings, in addition to the Oath of Office of the "judge" on the THIRD indictment against TRUMP for January 6th, Tanya S. CHUTKAN.

On September 11th, 2023, TRUMP's own attorneys for his January 6th case cites the proper Oath of Office statute that I referenced and have sent to them alongside the invalid Oath of CHUTKAN one month earlier of that on August 10th - Title 28 U.S.C. section 453 - in their motion to recuse CHUTKAN in questioning her impartially that she must maintain by oath. In addition to that, her documented Office of Office was referenced itself, TRUMP's attorneys SPECIFICALLY highlighting "So help me God" in proper format - which HOWELL, BOASBERG and CHUTKAN have illegally signed as changed to corporative CAPITONYM "SO HELP ME GOD" on record.

In late December 2023 (while I was in jail), Colorado was calling the kettle black by trying to taking TRUMP off of the presidential ballot, the reason being that they believed he violated his own Office of Office by partaking in an alleged insurrection (with me being one of the first people there, it wasn't) on January 6th, 2021. Meanwhile, most of the federal government was proven to be vacant of any valid Oaths of Office itself, including its federal judges, months before that.

Oaths, Oaths. Oaths, Oaths, Oaths.

There is no coincidence to any of this subject matter and timing, and further solidifies just how important the issue we have in this country with the Oaths of Office as (im)proper contractual trust bonds.

TRUMP knows about all this, and is likely not in any danger in any of these indictments at all. The pattern since early 2023 has been: TRUMP's legal and political opponents get their Oaths of Office EXPOSED by We the People, and then TRUMP gets indicted by those very same officials.

So, why the show? Why the terrorism against very real Americans for January 6th and seemingly all the other fucked up things happening within our country and around the world?

For these reasons alone, I just want it to be over with for some closure. I suggest stop listening to fake news media and the propagandists on every side that need to truly shut the fuck up. It's sucking the life out of you and everyone that gives any of this their attention.

I can almost guarantee that if your favorite news media pundit or journalist is not reporting on the fraudulent Oaths of Office that I've very clearly put on January 6th record, they are a shill or grifter - especially after I've personally sent many of them all the proof and information over the course of a year now.

Coming from a January 6'er who was one of the first at the Capitol building and seen not only what happened that day, but what's gone on within the courts themselves... for the media to ignore such a case with that kind of evidence repository says enough.

There is no legitimate election or political narrative, and I can confidently tell everyone right now that thinks that voting for anyone this specific November will make a difference - it won't, just like the last. It's going to play out as exactly as it's planned to, as what's going on right now is even bigger than America - and it all might not be a bad thing! I wouldn't personally vote and choose to willingly consent to it, giving your power away to something's that's clearly fake.

However, addressing and accepting the Oaths of Office of your government officials as bonds and contracts to We the People, will make the difference, as clearly shown to a degree I don't believe has been fully revealed, but has clearly show to have an influence on the politicalized public narrative.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Everyone's reminder to not take these TRUMP cases too seriously.

You're watching a specific narrative play out with an endgame that's outside the realm of due process and democracy, as only very specific approaches have any effect on the way this narrative bends. I've been involved in it personally, and I didn't realize it until I was addressing the Oaths of Office of federal judges.

Let me to explain.

If you haven't already noticed, none of these indictments against TRUMP follow any rhyme or reason. There's sudden "plot twists" around at every corner - be it a sudden new discovery of exculpatory evidence or even a romantic affair, usually turning out in TRUMP's favor as public sentiment for him grows.

The amount of attention being put onto the overall spectacle is astounding, and I'm constantly asking myself just how much energy is being diverted into the speculation of it by legal experts, news media and concerned Americans, every day, around the clock.

There's a reason for this, and I've had it partially figured out for some time. I say "partially" being that I do not know the exact end-goal of this upcoming election drama fiasco and what that will bring about for all of us - especially January 6'ers like myself. But I do know one thing, and it's that most of these indictments are surrounding one common theme that's not going reported by any news media. The theme being the Oath of Office of public servants.

In March 2023, the New York de jure Assembly (of which I am an admirer of but having no affiliation with) filed with the Supreme Court of the State of New York an acceptance of Mayor Eric ADAMS and D.A. Alvin BRAGG's Oaths of Office in an effort to bind them to those documents under the Constitution. From what I understand, ADAMS and BRAGG never showed up to respond to that filing, thus defaulting without any media attention.

What happened next was no coincidence.

Within weeks of that filing, BRAGG suddenly indicted TRUMP as a historic moment against a U.S. President, which lead to the trial involving MERCHAN that we are seeing today, one year later.

What many do not realize is, the de jure's case against BRAGG is still ongoing today behind the scenes as it is awaiting an appeal. This makes it happening in sequence with the TRUMP trial involving BRAGG that's hogging all of the media attention - both at the exact same time.

After the New York de jure's Supreme Court March 2023 filing was made, you then had my January 6th case and its own Oath-related filing submitted by me - an estoppel on the D.C. "chief judges" HOWELL & BOASBERG due to illegally changed and fraudulent Oaths of Office, refused for cause. Both of these non-judicial judges were lawfully disqualified as not legally having any judicial Oaths required to preside over any federal or January 6th cases, which is something they have been doing, with BOASBERG in particular being one the FISA "Russia Collusion" "judges" and HOWELL having made decisions within the TRUMP and GIULIANI's cases as of late.

This estoppel was served on June 5th through a professional process server into the United States District Court, and on June 8th, 2023, it was granted leave to be filed as viewable on January 6th court record itself - my record.

So why are these two June dates significant?

On June 5th, TRUMP's attorneys were reported by mainstream news media as being at the DOJ for an unconfirmed reason - the same day my filing entered the U.S. District Court.

Then on June 8th, the DOJ's indictment against TRUMP - being Jack SMITH's secret documents case that we are seeing presided by Aileen CANNON today - OPENED. This would be the SAME exact day that my Refusals for Cause on both "chief judges" of D.C. were filed onto record.

One month passed since the June 8th, 2023 date, and in July 2023, when I decided to motion to continue my January 6th case, TRUMP's attorneys' motioned to continue HIS secret documents case, mere hours after mine. TRUMP's attorneys did not make a SINGLE major motion or filing in that case since it first opened for the entire month - which, again, opened on June 8th one month earlier the same day the D.C. United States District Court was proven to be disabled by BOASBERG through improper Oath of Office, estopped by me.

If that wasn't enough, on August 10th, TRUMP's attorneys and prosecutors were sent directly my June 8th Refusal for Cause filings, in addition to the Oath of Office of the "judge" on the THIRD indictment against TRUMP for January 6th, Tanya S. CHUTKAN.

On September 11th, 2023, TRUMP's own attorneys for his January 6th case cites the proper Oath of Office statute that I referenced and have sent to them alongside the invalid Oath of CHUTKAN one month earlier of that on August 10th - Title 28 U.S.C. section 453 - in their motion to recuse CHUTKAN in questioning her impartially that she must maintain by oath. In addition to that, her documented Office of Office was referenced itself, TRUMP's attorneys SPECIFICALLY highlighting "So help me God" in proper format - which HOWELL, BOASBERG and CHUTKAN have illegally signed as changed to corporative CAPITONYM "SO HELP ME GOD" on record.

In late December 2023 (while I was in jail), Colorado was calling the kettle black by trying to taking TRUMP off of the presidential ballot, the reason being that they believed he violated his own Office of Office by partaking in an alleged insurrection (with me being one of the first people there, it wasn't) on January 6th, 2021. Meanwhile, most of the federal government was proven to be vacant of any valid Oaths of Office itself, including its federal judges, months before that.

Oaths, Oaths. Oaths, Oaths, Oaths.

There is no coincidence to any of this subject matter and timing, and further solidifies just how important the issue we have in this country with the Oaths of Office as (im)proper contractual trust bonds.

TRUMP knows about all this, and is likely not in any danger in any of these indictments at all. The pattern since early 2023 has been: TRUMP's legal and political opponents get their Oaths of Office EXPOSED by We the People, and then TRUMP gets indicted by those very same officials.

So, why the show? Why the terrorism against very real Americans for January 6th and seemingly all the other fucked up things happening within our country and around the world?

For these reasons alone, I just want it to be over with for some closure. I suggest stop listening to fake news media and the propagandists on every side that need to truly shut the fuck up. It's sucking the life out of you and everyone that gives any of this their attention.

I can almost guarantee that if your favorite news media pundit or journalist is not reporting on the fraudulent Oaths of Office that I've very clearly put on January 6th record, they are a shill or grifter - especially after I've personally sent many of them all the proof and information over the course of a year now.

Coming from a January 6'er who was one of the first at the Capitol building and seen not only what happened that day, but what's gone on within the courts themselves... for the media to ignore such a case with that kind of evidence repository says enough.

There is no legitimate election or political narrative, and I can confidently tell everyone right now that thinks that voting for anyone this specific November will make a difference - it won't, just like the last. It's going to play out as exactly as it's planned to, as what's going on right now is even bigger than America - and it all might not be a bad thing! I wouldn't personally vote and choose to willingly consent to it, giving your power away to something's that's clearly fake.

However, addressing and accepting the Oaths of Office of your government officials as bonds and contracts to We the People, will make the difference, as clearly shown to a degree I don't believe has been fully revealed, but has clearly show to have an influence on the politicalized public narrative.

Tl;dr

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The revolving door continues:

FORMER DALLAS FED PRESIDENT ROBERT KAPLAN RETURNS TO GOLDMAN SACHS AS VICE CHAIRMAN

Robert Kaplan, the former president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, is reuniting with Goldman Sachs and joining the New York-based financial firm.

Kaplan will be based in Dallas in his return to the company and will be the company’s vice chairman and a member of its management committee, the body responsible for creating strategies and setting policy for Goldman Sachs across all of its businesses.

He previously worked for Goldman Sachs between 1983 to 2006 and became a partner in 1990.

The many years which Kaplan worked at Goldman Sachs along with his experience as a leader, like when he served as a professor of management practice and senior associate dean for Harvard Business School for nearly a decade, will serve him well in his return, said David Solomon, chairman and CEO of Goldman Sachs.

“Rob brings a wealth of knowledge, deep relationships and significant global leadership expertise to his role as Vice Chairman,” Solomon said in a statement. “During his many years at Goldman Sachs, he held a number of senior leadership positions, developing our leading businesses, building relationships with many of the firm’s most important clients, and investing in our distinctive culture of teamwork and excellence. I look forward to welcoming Rob back to Goldman Sachs.”

The hiring comes less than four months after the Federal Reserve’s Office of Inspector General closed its investigation of Kaplan which looked into his trading of stocks during the COVID-19 pandemic.

While he was cleared of any wrongdoing, the Fed said the investigation cast a light on insider trading during a pivotal period that threatened to plant the seeds of distrust in one of the most powerful banking institutions in the world.

“This lack of information, in our opinion, did not support public confidence in the impartiality and integrity of the policymakers and senior staff carrying out the public mission of the [Federal Open Market Committee’s] work, especially during this critical time period,” the office said in its report.

Kaplan retired shortly after in 2021, saying he did not want his transactions to distract from the Fed’s mission to help restore the economy during the pandemic. He had stock, fund and alternative asset holdings in companies like Apple, Alibaba, Amazon, Facebook, Google and Tesla valued at over $1 million each.

Since leaving the Dallas Fed, he’s been a frequent guest on CNBC discussing topics like the Fed cutting interest rates and inflation. He’s also the co-chairman of venture philanthropy firm Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation and serves as a key figure in other philanthropic organizations.

The hiring also comes at a time where Goldman Sachs is looking to increase its presence in Dallas with its 800,000 square-foot campus on North Field Street. The $500 million Dallas base will employ approximately 5,000 workers when it opens in 2027.

Upon his return to Goldman Sachs, Kaplan said he’s ready to get back to work and provide his expertise to the firm’s clients and help develop the careers of his soon-to-be fellow coworkers.

“I am excited by the opportunity to once again take a key leadership role and contribute to the firm’s commitment to teamwork, leadership development, and the relentless pursuit of excellence in everything we do,” Kaplan said in a statement.

“The people of Goldman Sachs have had an enormous impact on me as a professional and I look forward to working with the extraordinary array of talented people across the firm to serve our clients and help enhance and sustain the firm’s unique culture.”

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Is Avenatti thinking this will get him a pardon in a DJT administration?

15? Dems are pathetic
Look for them to shortly join the Cuellar's cruising down the indictment road.

How much more do the people need to see? This awakening is slow because our over medicated, distracted, and traumatized populous is even slower. We bare witness to an amazing time in history. Armor up, it could get nuttier out there before sanity returns. Skol Patriots!
Definitely will get crazier before November. Likely a former President will get tossed in jail for trying to defend himself.

But, will Georgia do anything about this?

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

For the first time in his life he would be the smartest one at the table.

Goldhedge

Legendary

I wish I didn’t. Couldn’t follow the rambling other than the dude was a little salty but justified for getting pinched on J6.
Yeah he could have been more concise...

For those of you living in Yorba Linda: Public office comes with an oath of office and a bond. If you violate your oath of office you can be sued and your bond is surety 'assuring' you will follow your oath. If you lose your bond you won't be bondable by any bonding agency.

By changing "So help me God" into "SO HELP ME GOD" they remove the Common Law meaning of the wording by placing the statement into the 'Corporate Law' (UCC) thus invalidating the oath. It also calls into question jurisdiction of the court. The first thing one should do is challenge the jurisdiction!

It's a sly trick that goes unnoticed unless one understands Common Law. Most people to their detriment, do not.

It's the same 'trick' played on the people that government does. You have the Constitutional 'freedom to contract'.

Article I, Section 10, Clause 1:

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.​

By 'not impairing' the Obligation to Contract you HAVE the right to enter into contracts!

There are many types of contracts. States operate out of commercial interests because they are all incorporated. The 'all caps' THE STATE OF TEXAS is a corporation. It's not English Common Law: The State Of Texas. Look at all your documents. Your name is in all caps. Why? That's the corporate 'YOU'. It's how they fool the ignorant into complying.

Just because one doesn't understand this simple point is NOT the fault of the contractor. It's the contractee responsibility to know the law. Ignorance of 'the law' is no excuse!

The State is ready, willing, and able to contract with anyone wishing to enter into a contract with them.

Such contracts include: Marriage license, Driver's license, Auto registration, Business license et al.

Are you a U.S. citizen? Check yes or no!

@Zgdaf
@Cletusnow

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

81--8E0J6TL.jpg

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

The purpose behind the usage of Satanic imagery in live performances is to normalize and trivialize occult imagery and its implications. It is a way of promoting the agenda of the elites who wish to manipulate the masses and desensitize them to the occultist beliefs.

The elites use live performances and music videos to promote the message that the occult is both normal and cool. They want people to believe there is nothing wrong with the occult, and that it's just another way of expressing ourselves.

The elites also use live performances and music videos to promote the agenda of worshiping and endorsing the occult. In their eyes, the occult is the supreme truth, and they want people to embrace it as such. They want to normalize the worship of demonic entities and to make demonic possession and occult practices more socially acceptable.

They also want to make people believe that the occult is the ultimate source of power and wisdom. The elites use live performances and music videos to promote the idea that the occult can provide supernatural abilities and knowledge to those who are initiated into it. They want to convince people that the occult is the key to unlocking the secrets of the universe and becoming a superhuman.

They primarily use these symbols & imagery.

• Baphomet

· Inverted Crosses

· Satanic hand signals

· Eye of Horus

· Eye of Providence

· Triangles and triangles inside triangles (or pyramids)

· Goat symbols

· Fire & Flames

· Inversions & Reversals

· Skull & Skeleton imagery

· Masks & Faces

So we have to be mindful that the sexual perversion along with the Drag Hour, Gender Inversion, Transsexuals, Transhumanist, etc are apart of this package.

Top Bottom