Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Mungri

Poster
I just bought my daily cheese pizza, this time with a bottle of 12.5% 750ml wine - normally I get 1 or 2 bottles of 5% 660ml peroni nastro azuro.

Drank the whole bottle, my autistic brain, communication, words, spelling and singing are through the roof and heightened to beyond perfection.

I have communicative, language and musical savantry, but everything else I am braindead. I try step outside my house, I am braindead, the number of times I have nearly been ran over because I can't even understand danger or how to cross roads ... I try to go to a supermarket and stand confused and can only barely manage to buy a sandwich deal at the front of the store and nothing else.

I need physical conservatorship, like Britney Spears had with her dad - minus the abuse - but good luck to me ever finding or being able to afford it.

I'll just buy takeaway every day and remain wallowing at home with my avoidance and dependant personality disorders.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I just bought my daily cheese pizza, this time with a bottle of 12.5% 750ml wine - normally I get 1 or 2 bottles of 5% 660ml peroni nastro azuro.

Drank the whole bottle, my autistic brain, communication, words, spelling and singing are through the roof and heightened to beyond perfection.

I have communicative, language and musical savantry, but everything else I am braindead. I try step outside my house, I am braindead, the number of times I have nearly been ran over because I can't even understand danger or how to cross roads ... I try to go to a supermarket and stand confused and can only barely manage to buy a sandwich deal at the front of the store and nothing else.

I need physical conservatorship, like Britney Spears had with her dad - minus the abuse - but good luck to me ever finding or being able to afford it.

I'll just buy takeaway every day and remain wallowing at home with my avoidance and dependant personality disorders.
Great, another useless eater! Haha Skol!

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

I think you and @Rebarcock should hit it off very well.
Welcome to the board

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Interesting event from yesterday. A 40ish black man came to my door trying to get me to change internet and TV providers. This chap was as up-to-date on Big Mike, the election, the Obama girls, the jab, and most of what is discussed here. Almost like he was a member. He confirmed that a lot of black people are waking up.
Love this. My daughter (no pics!) said high school kids in Manhattan are Trump fans. That means their Manhattanite parents are waking up and speaking openly about it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Love this. My daughter (no pics!) said high school kids in Manhattan are Trump fans. That means their Manhattanite parents are waking up and speaking openly about it.
The Manhattanite parents don't want them living at home in their 30's-40's. The black people who live in this portion of Dallas County, TX, left the traditional black areas to get away from the crime. It has followed them here and they are not really happy. Several posted pics on Nextdoor of an older black man looking over fences with a gun in his hand. Many posters responded with "arm yourself".

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Sincerely,

Joseph R Biden

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
441466345_7605184739530819_6756782987816205560_n.jpg

Mungri

Poster
Self hating & racist ugly brown avoidant shitskin faggot looking for a toxic white narc right wing faggot who is actually interested in monogamy and building a relationship.

As an avoidant I can give a narc everything they crave. As a useless shitskin, I can let you explore your hatred for ethnic twerps in a safe and consensual manner.

Only requirement is no lardass fat fucks. We can train and work out together and get fit and sexy if you aren't already, I'm already trying as such.

Thanks to my typical tiger parenting bullshit I grew up with, all I want to do when I see other shitfaces is shoot them.

And yea, narcs / avoidants / dependants are literally the only people / way you can even get monogamy anymore. Normal idiots are fucking useless bullshit. Even people with 'empathetic personality disorder' tend to nowadays be 'compersive' and into consensual polygamy and such deviant shit.

If right wing people think homosexuality alone is a sin ... lol ... have you even seen what all these 'polygamous / over 500+ body count' straight or gay 'modern' people get up to?

Why can't I just find a monogamous gay relationship? Fucking hell this fucking modern world, burn it all down.

Last edited:

Mungri

Poster
Apparently I'm 'toxic' even though I've never had sex or a relationship - 'ewww toxic incel'.

Anytime anyone shows any interest in me? I'm like 'Bitch why would you even want me? Just want to sleep with me once then dump me? Try it and see what happens, I'll hunt down you and your whole family and see nothing but a river of red'.

Apparently thats 'toxic' ... but having sex with someone once then leaving / dumping them right after is not ... like WTF?????

Can anyone eggblaine this fucking modern woke BS to me?

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Self hating & racist ugly brown avoidant shitskin faggot looking for a toxic white narc right wing faggot who is actually interested in monogamy and building a relationship.

As an avoidant I can give a narc everything they crave. As a useless shitskin, I can let you explore your hatred for ethnic twerps in a safe and consensual manner.

Only requirement is no lardass fat fucks. We can train and work out together and get fit and sexy if you aren't already, I'm already trying as such.

Thanks to my typical tiger parenting bullshit I grew up with, all I want to do when I see other shitfaces is shoot them.

And yea, narcs / avoidants / dependants are literally the only people / way you can even get monogamy anymore. Normal idiots are fucking useless bullshit. Even people with 'empathetic personality disorder' tend to nowadays be 'compersive' and into consensual polygamy and such deviant shit.

If right wing people think homosexuality alone is a sin ... lol ... have you even seen what all these 'polygamous / over 500+ body count' straight or gay 'modern' people get up to?

Why can't I just find a monogamous gay relationship? Fucking hell this fucking modern world, burn it all down.

Apparently I'm 'toxic' even though I've never had sex or a relationship - 'ewww toxic incel'.

Anytime anyone shows any interest in me? I'm like 'Bitch why would you even want me? Just want to sleep with me once then dump me? Try it and see what happens, I'll hunt down you and your whole family and see nothing but a river of red'.

Apparently thats 'toxic' ... but having sex with someone once then leaving / dumping them right after is not ... like WTF?????

Can anyone eggblaine this fucking modern woke BS to me?

you are potato fantastic

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I am starting to believe their case against FOX and the damages FOX paid them was just a ploy to scare off people/companies from investigating them or reporting on them.
FOX is helping Dominion. IMO

PBD talked about this some today. He was saying that they testimony that data was given to Chinese nationals in Canada on election night by direct connection. So it was "connected to the internet". LOL.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

Welcome to the board, get an avatar, faggot.

Top Bottom