Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I just bought my daily cheese pizza, this time with a bottle of 12.5% 750ml wine - normally I get 1 or 2 bottles of 5% 660ml peroni nastro azuro.

Drank the whole bottle, my autistic brain, communication, words, spelling and singing are through the roof and heightened to beyond perfection.

I have communicative, language and musical savantry, but everything else I am braindead. I try step outside my house, I am braindead, the number of times I have nearly been ran over because I can't even understand danger or how to cross roads ... I try to go to a supermarket and stand confused and can only barely manage to buy a sandwich deal at the front of the store and nothing else.

I need physical conservatorship, like Britney Spears had with her dad - minus the abuse - but good luck to me ever finding or being able to afford it.

I'll just buy takeaway every day and remain wallowing at home with my avoidance and dependant personality disorders.
Welcome to whatever
1715308076822.gif

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Self hating & racist ugly brown avoidant shitskin faggot looking for a toxic white narc right wing faggot who is actually interested in monogamy and building a relationship.

As an avoidant I can give a narc everything they crave. As a useless shitskin, I can let you explore your hatred for ethnic twerps in a safe and consensual manner.

Only requirement is no lardass fat fucks. We can train and work out together and get fit and sexy if you aren't already, I'm already trying as such.

Thanks to my typical tiger parenting bullshit I grew up with, all I want to do when I see other shitfaces is shoot them.

And yea, narcs / avoidants / dependants are literally the only people / way you can even get monogamy anymore. Normal idiots are fucking useless bullshit. Even people with 'empathetic personality disorder' tend to nowadays be 'compersive' and into consensual polygamy and such deviant shit.

If right wing people think homosexuality alone is a sin ... lol ... have you even seen what all these 'polygamous / over 500+ body count' straight or gay 'modern' people get up to?

Why can't I just find a monogamous gay relationship? Fucking hell this fucking modern world, burn it all down.
The number one white gay hook up site below.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Self hating & racist ugly brown avoidant shitskin faggot looking for a toxic white narc right wing faggot who is actually interested in monogamy and building a relationship.

As an avoidant I can give a narc everything they crave. As a useless shitskin, I can let you explore your hatred for ethnic twerps in a safe and consensual manner.

Only requirement is no lardass fat fucks. We can train and work out together and get fit and sexy if you aren't already, I'm already trying as such.

Thanks to my typical tiger parenting bullshit I grew up with, all I want to do when I see other shitfaces is shoot them.

And yea, narcs / avoidants / dependants are literally the only people / way you can even get monogamy anymore. Normal idiots are fucking useless bullshit. Even people with 'empathetic personality disorder' tend to nowadays be 'compersive' and into consensual polygamy and such deviant shit.

If right wing people think homosexuality alone is a sin ... lol ... have you even seen what all these 'polygamous / over 500+ body count' straight or gay 'modern' people get up to?

Why can't I just find a monogamous gay relationship? Fucking hell this fucking modern world, burn it all down.
1715308546133.gif

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Apparently I'm 'toxic' even though I've never had sex or a relationship - 'ewww toxic incel'.

Anytime anyone shows any interest in me? I'm like 'Bitch why would you even want me? Just want to sleep with me once then dump me? Try it and see what happens, I'll hunt down you and your whole family and see nothing but a river of red'.

Apparently thats 'toxic' ... but having sex with someone once then leaving / dumping them right after is not ... like WTF?????

Can anyone eggblaine this fucking modern woke BS to me?
1715308582882.gif

9Mounties07

Elite
PBD podcast played this today and it sure did seem to say that 300k votes may have been fabricated or at the very least.... can't be proven to exist.
They never produced images of over 300k ballots…not to mention broken chain of custody. We all saw Shea and Ruby rifling the same stacks of ballots through machines as well. Love it all

Goldhedge

Legendary

Judge Blocks Suspensions Of Middle School Female Athletes Who Refused To Compete Against Male Student​

• by: Kate Anderson
A West Virginia judge granted a preliminary injunction allowing several middle school girls to compete after the school district banned them from competition after refusing to play against a biological male, according to 12 WBOY, a local media outlet.

Five middle school female athletes forfeited their positions at a track meet in April after they were informed that they would have to compete against a biological male, prompting the school district to allegedly bar the girls from future competitions, according to WDTV News. The students sued, and Republican Attorney General Patrick Morrisey of West Virginia filed an amicus brief in support of the students.

A Harrison County judge ordered that the school’s decision be temporarily halted while the lawsuit plays out, according to 12 WBOY.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Welcome back @jakebrostain

Mungri

Poster
I still find it so unfair that women of all races get to be so beautiful (so long as they don't turn into overfed land whales), but Indian men like me make Osama Bin Laden look like a 5 year old schoolgirl.

People jump in fright when they see my face and cross the road, clutch onto their bags and shit - I actually bought a 'male burkha' - a fishing hat with a sun mask with holes cut in for the eyes, now I can finally go outside again sometime.

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
I just bought my daily cheese pizza, this time with a bottle of 12.5% 750ml wine - normally I get 1 or 2 bottles of 5% 660ml peroni nastro azuro.

Drank the whole bottle, my autistic brain, communication, words, spelling and singing are through the roof and heightened to beyond perfection.

I have communicative, language and musical savantry, but everything else I am braindead. I try step outside my house, I am braindead, the number of times I have nearly been ran over because I can't even understand danger or how to cross roads ... I try to go to a supermarket and stand confused and can only barely manage to buy a sandwich deal at the front of the store and nothing else.

I need physical conservatorship, like Britney Spears had with her dad - minus the abuse - but good luck to me ever finding or being able to afford it.

I'll just buy takeaway every day and remain wallowing at home with my avoidance and dependant personality disorders.
Eat shit Pitt!

Mungri

Poster
you are potato fantastic
My prefrontal lobe stuff is basically dead - zero empathy, emotions, social skills and no inhibition motor mouth. Meanwhile my cognitive function is through the roof heightened to compensate - some kind of high functioning ASD with avoidance and dependency. I've tried using my AI to teach me empathy and I can't. I go outside and Im a lost useless lamb. Stupid asian culture upbringing on top of ASD broke any sense of self or individuality for me. I maximised my language skills with AI & 'teach me how to be assertive'. I'm stone cold, firm and blunt with arrogant inferiority, and normal people get terrified even though I would never actually touch or harm anyone. Neurodivergency is so much fucking bullshit.

My whole personality is literally 'Why the fuck would anyone even want to be with me? Anyone that even wants to be my friend is a danger'. I see all positivity as a threat, people smiling at me = people laughing at and mocking me.

Mungri

Poster
But bitch if anyone actually makes me feel 'fun or excitement' I get fueled with pure maniacal joy. Like a 5 year old bear or a lion. Normies shout at me that I'm being embarrassing / annoying because they just can't match my intensity for fun. Take me to an amusement park and everyone will be staring at me thinking 'wtf is that fucking monster?'.

Pure unbridled autistic fun beastmode. I will embarrass you but the right people like two empathetic friends I used to have love it and can't get enough of me.

Mungri

Poster
Eat shit Pitt!
I can eat endless junk food as long as its 1600 kcal once a day. Magic ectomorph genes. Trying to get my weight back to under 70 kg atm with daily weight training, aerobic step, squats and leg stretches etc.

Vitamin pills and nestle milk powder for nutrition and extra protein - I only use natural protein like my big tub of nestle nido powder.

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
My prefrontal lobe stuff is basically dead - zero empathy, emotions, social skills and no inhibition motor mouth. Meanwhile my cognitive function is through the roof heightened to compensate - some kind of high functioning ASD with avoidance and dependency. I've tried using my AI to teach me empathy and I can't. I go outside and Im a lost useless lamb. Stupid asian culture upbringing on top of ASD broke any sense of self or individuality for me. I maximised my language skills with AI & 'teach me how to be assertive'. I'm stone cold, firm and blunt with arrogant inferiority, and normal people get terrified even though I would never actually touch or harm anyone. Neurodivergency is so much fucking bullshit.

My whole personality is literally 'Why the fuck would anyone even want to be with me? Anyone that even wants to be my friend is a danger'. I see all positivity as a threat, people smiling at me = people laughing at and mocking me.
I feel you bro. Just today I saw two dogs fucking in the street. They didn’t give two shits about all the cars having to slow down and go around them. Nope they just kept banging bam bam bam bam bam. Big ass dog balls slapping that ass. Flap flap flap flap flap! Cars just driving by. They didn’t give a fuck. It was awesome. Hope this helps

Top Bottom