Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

OPD77

Elite
Interesting event from yesterday. A 40ish black man came to my door trying to get me to change internet and TV providers. This chap was as up-to-date on Big Mike, the election, the Obama girls, the jab, and most of what is discussed here. Almost like he was a member. He confirmed that a lot of black people are waking up.
That's good to hear...I've had a few conversations with some black folks over the past few months myself, hearing that they're tired of O'Bidens 3rd term. They realize that they're bringing all the illegals in to take their jobs and move them further down the food chain on the Demonrat Plantation.

Mungri

Poster
That's good to hear...I've had a few conversations with some black folks over the past few months myself, hearing that they're tired of O'Bidens 3rd term. They realize that they're bringing all the illegals in to take their jobs and move them further down the food chain on the Demonrat Plantation.
Its the same as all the previous right wing sites I used to use, lots of asian and black people were in them - yet the media cries and claims 'Its only toxic white men'.

r/Incels did a poll and 40% of the users were asian, mostly Indian like me or Chinese. Yet the media - 'r/Incels was exclusively white and banned ethnic minorities & women' like erm nope, one of the mods was a morbid obese 'femcel' too, the type that realized her weight was a problem not a positive.

And imagine the left wing ever realizing - most asian people are actually conservative from their cultural upbringing and value monogamy and marriage before sexual shit. Like their tiny brains would explode.

Incel sites were all about self improvement, the 'hating women' stuff was a misrepresentation of 'hating modern society' as is the norm with redpill / blackpill ideology.

Last edited:

Mungri

Poster
Also the whole 'All incels are violent sociopaths' erm no, most were avoidants / dependants with mental health issues that in general men in society get zero help for. I had to literally use AI to set up a therapist and life & language coach to get self improvement now.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The man said he has 2 nephews who are unable to find work. He didn't say their ages or what they were looking for.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Goldhedge

Legendary

The CRAZIEST Race Hoax I’ve Ever Seen​

A school principal’s shocking racist rant went viral within his community and on the Internet. But upon further investigation, it was discovered that the rant was faked using artificial intelligence voice changing software by a disgruntled employee (who happened to be a black man). Is this a race hoax worse than Jussie Smollett? Let’s get into it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Been waiting a long time to respond on post like this because I too have been extremely skeptical of whether or not a plane hit the pentagon. Finally reached out to a very good friend of mine. That was there at the Pentagon that day who also became a SIGINTEL with the navy and worked numerous missions with the SEAL teams.

He is actually in this video.

This was his response.

IMG_1261.jpeg
IMG_1263.jpeg
IMG_1255.jpeg
IMG_1251.jpeg
IMG_1250.jpeg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Been waiting a long time to respond on post like this because I too have been extremely skeptical of whether or not a plane hit the pentagon. Finally reached out to a very good friend of mine. That was there at the Pentagon that day who also became a SIGINTEL with the navy and worked numerous missions with the SEAL teams.

This was his response.

View attachment 216341
View attachment 216342
View attachment 216343
View attachment 216344
View attachment 216345
What's in the circle? Your Friend?

Goldhedge

Legendary

The Moment LARRY ELDER changed DAVE RUBINS Mind Forever (Systemic Racism)​

In 2017 Dave Rubin was asked which moment had the highest impact in changing his mind on politics throughout his career at the rubin report. His answer was, when Larry Elder challenged him on systemic racism. This clips shows this moment.

Goldhedge

Legendary

Scamdemic Bird Flu: Vaccines for 33 Billion Chickens? Digital Food Rationing? The End of Animal Agriculture?​

“The overhyped threat of a human bird flu pandemic is a hoax to "reset" our food system.”
Originally published on www.scamerica.substack.com
by Alexis Baden-Mayer

Dolphincock

Elite

The CRAZIEST Race Hoax I’ve Ever Seen​

A school principal’s shocking racist rant went viral within his community and on the Internet. But upon further investigation, it was discovered that the rant was faked using artificial intelligence voice changing software by a disgruntled employee (who happened to be a black man). Is this a race hoax worse than Jussie Smollett? Let’s get into it.

did anything happen to him

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

This was his response.

View attachment 216341
View attachment 216342
View attachment 216343
View attachment 216344
View attachment 216345

I am sure your friend is a great person. However, I still call bull shit

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Scamdemic Bird Flu: Vaccines for 33 Billion Chickens? Digital Food Rationing? The End of Animal Agriculture?​

“The overhyped threat of a human bird flu pandemic is a hoax to "reset" our food system.”
Originally published on www.scamerica.substack.com
by Alexis Baden-Mayer

1715354208126.png

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@AgEngDawg Carolina has more forest cover than georgia too.
dEqNRM2.jpeg

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You are perfectly within your right to feel that way. As do I share some of the same reluctance.
The problem with 9/11 are all of the lies we were told and evidence withheld for no reason. Biggest thing being that the most fortified building in the world was struck by a jetliner and all they have is a crappy gate camera? I mean, come on. I’m not disputing your buddy, but there is definitely something real fucked up about that whole situation.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The problem with 9/11 are all of the lies we were told and evidence withheld for no reason. Biggest thing being that the most fortified building in the world was struck by a jetliner and all they have is a crappy gate camera? I mean, come on. I’m not disputing your buddy, but there is definitely something real fucked up about that whole situation.
There are many things needing answers and not "we are the gov't believe what we say". I'm still trying to figure out why and what caused the 3rd building to spontaneously collapse a day or two after 9/11 when it wasn't hit by a plane.

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
The pure math of it makes it hard to believe. I was bored at work and used some of my crude math skills to figure some of the dimensions out a few years ago.. Feel free to call bullshit.

Essentially the pentagon can be reduced to an approximate scale of stacking 3 dvds on top of each other. That is basically the area and height of it. The plane height in comparison would be about 1.5 dvds. Considering the "pilots" were looking down at one of the largest area buildings on the planet, why not just crash into the top of it. Instead from a few feet off the ground they went directly into the side at 500 mph with virtually no room for error. You sneeze and hit the stick and you are in the ground or shoot over the building.

That seems harder than firing a couple proton torpedoes into a 2m thermal exhaust port

Top Bottom