Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

TJHall1

Legendary

FNFHCIgXoAcMxvt

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Daggum, our "elite" really are stumbling their way into WWIII. These morons lost the Cold War playbook.

We lost in Ukraine. It is over. Play the next play.

Don't go all in on a shitty cards. That is how you get into a nuclear war. Push away from the table and play the next hand with better cards.

Move on and play the next play.

BTAvenger

Elite
I’m still perplexed as to who I should be supporting in this so-called war. The fact that all the elites are pro-Ukraine certainly gives me pause. At the same time I think Putin is Batshit crazy and certainly cannot be trusted either. I don’t buy the conspiracy theories that some sort of secret alliance exists to take down the Cabal that includes Vladimir Putin. 98% of the media is pure propaganda. So I don’t know what to say or think. I have to assume there’s some sort of middle ground between Putin wanting to acquire land and Ukraine protecting elites interests.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I’m still perplexed as to who I should be supporting in this so-called war. The fact that all the elites are pro-Ukraine certainly gives me pause. At the same time I think Putin is Batshit crazy and certainly cannot be trusted either. I don’t buy the conspiracy theories that some sort of secret alliance exists to take down the Cabal that includes Vladimir Putin. 98% of the media is pure propaganda. So I don’t know what to say or think. I have to assume there’s some sort of middle ground between Putin wanting to acquire land and Ukraine protecting elites interests.

Who says you have to support either of them. They’re all assholes, including NATO and the US government.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Soros supports Ukraine.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Fuck you Zelenskyy!!!! This dude is agitating for getting us into WW3.

Zelenskyy is officially on my suspicion list for the antichrist.

If Zelenskyy rises to power in the EU, lookout. Failed comedian my ass.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yep, definitely on my anti-christ suspicion list. Look at our reps and senators just in awe of him.

Look at those sheep leading our nation into war without thinking.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I haven't paid attention to this in a couple weeks. Can someone give me a quick run down on where we are at?

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
We need to wash our hands of this muthafucker.
  • Ukraine has demanded guarantees that international forces will 'prevent attacks'

Shoot for the moon. They will only have one chance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom