Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread UnPinned: Russian invasion has begun

Master Threads

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Russia is not shy about hitting the western Urkraine and the weapons and foreign fighters coming in.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Russia is not shy about hitting the western Urkraine and the weapons and foreign fighters coming in.

So did they take out the bio weapons lab yet?

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Question - If China does agree to help Russia militarily, will this be the first time that we see US made equipment up against Chinese made equipment?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
you said it was "disgusting" which is your option and i have no idea what Putin even said in his rally bc i don't speak Russian ..do you? I didn't know there was a TFSF reporter on the ground in Ukraine

Yeah that tweet is bullshit. Whoever the slapdick is that wrote it from their couch in America has no idea what’s really going on in Russia/Ukraine. They only know what the media wants them to know.

TFSF

Administrator
Administrator

On the latest TFSF podcast, Elon Musk Challenges Vladimir Putin to ‘Single Combat’ for Ukraine, Ukraine Russia War Takeaways​

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Interesting article about the Kyiv Independent.

Yea I know.

I remember though reading about the last time the Russians called the far east forces back to the European area.

It was in the winter of 1941 and they crushed the Nazi advance on Moscow.

Hell, they almost annihilated Army Group Center.

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
Surprising how long it's taking the Ivan's to take the entire Donbas region and also surprising is how bad the Ukrainians are doing in the south.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Surprising how long it's taking the Ivan's to take the entire Donbas region and also surprising is how bad the Ukrainians are doing in the south.

Why are the UK and French MOD assessments so different?

I am hesitant to believe the French assessment as I know French people smell in general.

Top Bottom