Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What video game have you been playing lately.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Not sure how many people here know about Twitch streamers but NickMercs is a real one. Cool dude who honestly thinks alot like us on this site. Some "controversy" where he commented on a tweet about an LBG#GFDSFG protest saying that they should leave the kids out of it. Call of Duty dropped his skin from the store because of this which caused many people to uninstall their game in support of Nick. Here's a quick video on, there's more if you want to take the time to watch other's persecptives.

I went to laugh at this post but I can't.
You bumped your own post from a year ago for no reason except to get likes and got 0 likes. I bet you feel a lot like @MortgageHorn when he plugs his twatters and gets like 8 views over 2 days. Except he’ll post like 20 of his own twatters on here each day, each showing a person with a slight case of retardation.

Lots of normal people on here….

Someone has control over my nintendo? Interesting…

The narrative, plot, agenda, characters etc. I wouldn't be shocked if they can remotely control that would be relatively easy and it's most likely another spying device because you can never have enough of those. We should have at least four Alexa's four phones four laptops and all smart devices in our homes to be safe and effective.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
PS5 here no Xbox. Playing Cyberpunk rn to pass teh time till bulger's gate 3 hits Sept 6th
BG3 is insanely fun. I was surprised by the amount of sexual content. You can choose from 4 penises, have sex with a bear, murder a village of innocent people to get a bj from a dark elf and walk around butt naked if you want to

I played for a few days, but am gonna put it on the back burner for the starfield release

johnohuc

Poster
It could be an indie title or a lesser-known release. By the way, I've been spending a ton of time playing CS2 lately. Do you play it? By the way, I'm new here on the forum, so it's awesome to connect with fellow gamers. Do you have any other game recommendations or exciting gaming experiences to share?

Last edited:

Teeaichsee

Poster
I play a fun game and relaxing game called World Of Warplanes.It is an arcade style WW2 Air Combat game. Its the new chess in the park for us older guys and way safer.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
2RPxRD0.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Elden Ring always and forever. New DLC comes out next month

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I'd rather have 3 good hounds or real like monkeys.
You thinks monkeys wanna be pets? I've swung from chandeliers monkey style fyi

Top Bottom