Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
We should hire China....

Beijing Replaces Huge Bridge in 43 Hours, Foreign Netizens Shocked​

Nov 24, 2015 By eChinacities.com

Beijing workers have shocked foreign netizens by demolishing and rebuilding Sanyuan Bridge in Beijing in merely 43 hours. A time-lapse of the construction has gone viral online, with 1.2 million views on YouTube.
The plan did not go perfectly: the construction company originally had scheduled 24 hours for the project. The bridge was built with two kiloton mechanical pulleys that helped place the pre-built beams.

But they didn't have this guy in charge. I wonder if Pete thought this bridge was Racist?

1711468071298.png

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Same thing happened in Jacksonville a while back. I hated that bridge before the incident and won’t drive on it still.

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/...dge-shut-down-after-ship-hits-it/15815060007/
Sunshine Skyway south of St Pete was hit years ago.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
1711474869064.png
Taxpayer funded abortions, genital mutilation surgeries for kids, men beating down women in women's sports, and more DEI and Green New Deal garbage.This is the House Republican approved uniparty minibus!

RFK’s VP choice, Nicole Shanahan, is a six-figure donor to... George Gascon, the pro-crime, Soros-backed prosecutor who helped wreck San Francisco and is currently wrecking LA. She also spent big on Measure J, a Los Angeles measure to reroute spending from law enforcement and prisons to “social services” and “mental health treatment” — in other words, not putting criminals and dangerous psychos behind bars.This is a far-left pick by RFK, who is apparently looking to shore up his progressive bona fides.Major red flag for commonsense independents and centrist voters who are also sick of rising crime but intrigued by his campaign.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I found it telling this morning, watching an interview on the bridge collapse, the folks on the ground were asked if they thought it was terrorism and they said they didn't know and really hadn't started the investigation too deeply. Right about the same time, the White House definitively terrorism was not a factor.

Which means, any news that comes out with questions will be labeled as conspiracy theory and dismissed for as long as possible. And the sheep will follow along.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m starting to think they aimed the ship, shut off the power, realized they were going to miss, turned the power back on, turned more and revved the engines hard (thus the heavy diesel smoke), then cut the power again. Also looks like they turned again slightly right before impact to be sure. Or whoever was controlling it remotely did all that.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Sunshine Skyway south of St Pete was hit years ago.

Another bridge I refuse to drive on. Not that I ever need to going anywhere from Orlando.

Also this death trap (damespoint bridge by the Jacksonville port).

iu

Top Bottom