Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
NATO Expansion was the cause of the Ukraine War. So the Morons do more of the same. They want a World War. Why are US Taxpayers paying for the EU's Defense. They have 800M People and the 3 rd largest Economy on Earth. Trump was right.

Last edited:

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
Street preacher Matthew Meinecke was arrested by Seattle police on Sunday and charged with obstruction because he failed to stop reading his Bible at a public park at the Seattle Gay Pride parade, causing multiple complaints and leading to his arrest.

Meinecke, who goes by ‘The Seattle Preacher’, said that he was peacefully reading from the book of Matthew, causing activist to harass him and scream and bark in his face.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
So Brazil and India defected on us.
Brazil & India are the “B & I” in BRICS.

Brazil/Russia/India/China/South Africa

They are gaining new members with new applications from Argentina, Iran, & Pakistan.

Whether they can grow/hold a larger coalition together that will compete with the IMF/Dollar remains to be seen, but the sanctions war against Russia apparently has a lot of developing countries looking for a way out from under western control of $$$.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Kavanaugh and Roberts Are Pussies

Hence my trepidation about the Roe decision. On one hand, even if it's a deep state op, we should celebrate, it might save some children from being butchered. OTOH, Kavanaugh and Barrett have shown they can be manipulated, especially Kavanaugh.

If the deep state wanted him on Roe, they could have gotten him. IMO, they need fuel to start massive riots, and Roe gives them that. Throw in a couple more George Floyd situations and every major city could be chaos in the coming months.

Nakluagator

Elite
Founder
BRICS are united against the globalists. They see Russia liberating Ukraine and see China liberating Taiwan from the same globalists. Also Blockchain Tech regulating trade and banking along with a gold backed currency are the future. We are headed in that same direction.

Brazil & India are the “B & I” in BRICS.

Brazil/Russia/India/China/South Africa

They are gaining new members with new applications from Argentina, Iran, & Pakistan.

Whether they can grow/hold a larger coalition together that will compete with the IMF/Dollar remains to be seen, but the sanctions war against Russia apparently has a lot of developing countries looking for a way out from under western control of $$$.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
M
Street preacher Matthew Meinecke was arrested by Seattle police on Sunday and charged with obstruction because he failed to stop reading his Bible at a public park at the Seattle Gay Pride parade, causing multiple complaints and leading to his arrest.

Meinecke, who goes by ‘The Seattle Preacher’, said that he was peacefully reading from the book of Matthew, causing activist to harass him and scream and bark in his face.

Very very sad. God bless that man for his conviction.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Hence my trepidation about the Roe decision. On one hand, even if it's a deep state op, we should celebrate, it might save some children from being butchered. OTOH, Kavanaugh and Barrett have shown they can be manipulated, especially Kavanaugh.

If the deep state wanted him on Roe, they could have gotten him. IMO, they need fuel to start massive riots, and Roe gives them that. Throw in a couple more George Floyd situations and every major city could be chaos in the coming months.
Overall, I think having the ability to undue a prior administration’s policy is a good thing.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder

Exactly, the justices have no army and are appointed and approved by a thoroughly corrupt body....they may have their own genuine beliefs but they will do as they are told in the final analysis

We can agree with some of their decisions and realize their intent/nature at the same time

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The R's aren't much different, I was getting 5-7 emails a day from Friday evening till Monday from the r's, fundraising off Roe. And they did nothing, it was Trump period!!!
I was getting several phone calls a month from the RNC. The last one I answered and spoke with a live person. She has the same old spiel. I told her I might consider donating once I saw the RNC walk over to McConnell's office and slap the shit out of him and tell him to start defending the normal patriotic Americans in the country. She said most of her calls made similar points. Haven't received a call since.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder

Yes, Fed Chair J Powell just said this:

POWELL: “WE UNDERSTAND BETTER HOW LITTLE WE UNDERSTAND INFLATION”

Comforting…These are the folks in charge....morons

View attachment 114605
Um, that's my daughter @Sgfeer (and my flag) :cool:

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Um, that's my daughter @Sgfeer (and my flag) :cool:

i-want-more-pictures-personal-photographer.gif

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
I was getting several phone calls a month from the RNC. The last one I answered and spoke with a live person. She has the same old spiel. I told her I might consider donating once I saw the RNC walk over to McConnell's office and slap the shit out of him and tell him to start defending the normal patriotic Americans in the country. She said most of her calls made similar points. Haven't received a call since.

I responded to a Stefanik email that should have enough money coming back from the Ukraine funding. Went a few weeks without any more emails, though they started again after Roe

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
View attachment 114910

Also remember that Soros and his Uncle were tasked by the Nazis to remove the personal property of Jews in Hungary sent to the gas chambers. That's why the Hungarians want Soros back badly.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

denn

Legendary
Founder
I would have said I would donate again if they got all new Republican leadership in congress. Leaders that were not appointed by anyone making decisions within the party currently. Though I can appreciate your idea as well and it would be more satisfying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom