Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

GarneT&GolD1978

Elite
Founder
Karma. Fvck her. She knew the rules and broke them. If you saw a single interview with her leading up to that race you wouldn’t have a single sympa/empathetic care for her. Her selfish arrogance bit her in the ass . . . and she had complete control of that, but couldn’t help herself. Why she can still run the relay is beyond me. Bullshit.

giphy.gif

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Karma. Fvck her. She knew the rules and broke them. If you saw a single interview with her leading up to that race you wouldn’t have a single sympa/empathetic care for her. Her selfish arrogance bit her in the ass . . . and she had complete control of that, but couldn’t help herself. Why she can still run the relay is beyond me. Bullshit.

I have not followed the story but suspending anyone from anything for marijuana is ruhtard. I guess if it’s their rules it’s their rules, so be it . But damm dude settle down

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This has been my worry with Biden in office. They sent all our fleet to the south China Sea and within range of Chinese missiles. Rumor out of India is that China has 100's of missile batteries on the coast ready to take out all the naval power in the Pacific. Now India could just be saying this so they get help against China or they could have solid intel.

Last edited:

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
It's Jerry's team and he can do what he wants. I don't have to contribute to him. Since he came to town I've only paid the price of 1 ticket to a college game at his new stadium and only purchased a soft drink.

I realize this is the B Bee. If true, Jerry wouldn't do or say anything that might affect his revenue. He'd play a team of Sissy Mary's if it made him money.
He plays the Redskins every year.... As a former skins fan.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Everyone is aware how this blackout happened right? Coumo shutdown their nuclear power plant for "muh feelings" and guaranteed that losing 20% of their energy consumption would have zero effect on NY. I still think the cure to this is to jack up the electric rates that we small states ship to the NY type states. Just fuck them right in the ass.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
FwisThis is what I was prescribed by a doctor:
Prophylaxis dosage for Covid19 in for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly for 10 weeks, followed by one dose every 2 weeks**

This is info I found on their website:
Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis*** 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day Vitamin C 1,000mg twice a day Quercetin 250mg/day Zinc 50mg/day Melatonin 6mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL**** lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3 Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily Quercetin 250mg twice a day Zinc 100mg/day Melatonin 10mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness) Aspirin 325mg/day (unless contraindicated
fwiw... I have horses and goats that I give Ivermectin to a few time a year. My ex gf is usually the one that administers it and I hold the animals. She always ends up getting some on her skin. She was in a setting were she was exposed to positive covid people several times and she never contracted covid... I did. DIdn't think much about it until Weinstein started talking about Ivermectin so much. I think she got protection just from surface contact... which Ivermectin does absorb through the skin of cows and pigs.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Naw. I saw enough of her leading up to, and after, that race to know she brings a world of shit on herself without me needing to give a shit about whether she blew her own chance on the olympics because she can’t adhere to some simple rules for 7 weeks. Fvck. Her. If you don’t like the pot rule, then change it. But until it’s changed, adhere to it. Fvck. Her.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I mentioned Tyson Foods helping create the chicken shortage and being part of the evil reset....they’re also directly responsible for the beef prices increasing an intentionally targeting the small beef lot companies to put them out of business.

Thomas Massie has a bill for small meat producers. Call your congress persons.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’ll n
Everyone is aware how this blackout happened right? Coumo shutdown their nuclear power plant for "muh feelings" and guaranteed that losing 20% of their energy consumption would have zero effect on NY. I still think the cure to this is to jack up the electric rates that we small states ship to the NY type states. Just fuck them right in the ass.
I’ll need some more info on that because that’s not how it works.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’ll n

I’ll need some more info on that because that’s not how it works.
Certain states produce more electric than they use and other states use wayyyy more than they produce. I realize that technically electric co's are private (technically but not really) and sell at a market rate but we all buy and sell stocks and are forced to go through NY. Some of us buy and sell commodities and we are forced to use Chicago. We all consume entertainment and are forced to use Cali.

Why can't we small states decide that these larger states have to pay a premium for electric? They need it worse than we do and they always brag about how much more wealthy they are than we flyover people are.... They forced my state, KY, to go away from coal, in which we are wealthy, and our electric rates went up.... Why can't we pass that cost on to large cities? It honestly makes way too much sense to me. Rural people have 2 things we can hold over cities in our current culture war. 1 is electric and 2 trucking of goods and food. Cities love to wield power over us hicks and I dont see a problem with returning the favor.

https://www.chooseenergy.com/data-center/electricity-sources-by-state/

For instance.... NY produces less than double the electric KY does. Ky uses way less that half the electric NY uses. So Ky exports electric to NY. Ohio produces close to the same amount NY produces but uses less so they export to NY. Penn produces twice as much as NY but uses way less so they ship electric to NY.

I know what your saying about that isn't how it works but it'd be real easy to meter electric leaving a state and where the end user is. Poor coal areas in Pa, Ky, Wv, OH.... i bet they could benefit from those latte sipping fuckers paying an extra $150 each month on their electric bill.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Thomas Massie has a bill for small meat producers. Call your congress persons.
The small companies need to ban together and form their own slaughter houses and sell direct to the public in 1/4 sides or larger. Go back to local meat markets. You'll get fresher meat and increase employment. A lot of us are doing stuff that worked 50-60 years or more ago.

Last edited:

Ttuplm05

Poster
The small companies need to ban together and form their own slaughter houses and sell direct to the public is 1/4 sides or larger. Go back to local meat markets. You'll get fresher meat and increase employment. A lot of us are doing stuff that worked 50-60 years or more ago.
I've been trying to find a new meat market. Was going to Matador Meats in plano but they closed.

Gruss

Poster
We are at the family ranch this week and Karl Rove has a ranch basically next door. He told our uncle that Biden is on high levels of adderal and pumped with some other drug that I can’t remember since I got drunk last night, before every speaking event. He doesn’t expect him to make it much longer.

Last edited:

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
1625315906635.png

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
We are at the family ranch this week and Karl Rowe has a ranch basically next door. He told our uncle that Biden is on high levels of adderal and pumped with some other drug that I can’t remember since I got drunk last night, before every speaking event. He doesn’t expect him to make it much longer.
Will he get more attendees at a State Funeral than a campaign event? Inquiring minds want to know.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Vernon Jones is the "Black Trump"

Zero Fucks Given

LOVE It!
I’m really starting to love this guy. This is the kind of attitude we need. In the past, his accusations of racism to that CNN reporter would have been over the top for me. However, I am now of the belief you fight fire with fire. The GOP is chalk full of spineless losers that play defense. We need offensive motherfuckers and this guy gets it.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The small companies need to ban together and form their own slaughter houses and sell direct to the public in 1/4 sides or larger. Go back to local meat markets. You'll get fresher meat and increase employment. A lot of us are doing stuff that worked 50-60 years or more ago.

Yuuuup, we buy a beef for butcher from family every year. We use a local butcher and the meat is leaner, cleaner, and tastes MUCH better.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yuuuup, we buy a beef for butcher from family every year. We use a local butcher and the meat is leaner, cleaner, and tastes MUCH better.
Growing up in the 50's we'd go to the grocery store for dry goods, can goods and paper products. Fresh fruit and veggies came from the roadside markets or the field. Fresh meat came from meat markets which each town had. Larger towns had several. Milk, OJ, and related products were delivered. As inflation increases costs and nitwittery like Tyson restricts supply enterprising people will adapt.

It's the same with medical care as I do stuff my parents and grandparents did without going to the MD.

Top Bottom