Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Hey Georgia boys what’s going on with Walker and Kemp lately? Some people are saying their infighting is causing fat Albert to move ahead
I haven’t been paying attention. I plan on holding the idiots accountable by not voting. GA is a lost cause. These idiots wouldn’t let buckhead vote on leaving the city of atlanta, whereas Kemp allowed other areas in the state vote on similar split ups. The fix is in and won’t matter who’s in at this point.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Well…

Max is a 2 time UAAA. Just found out he made the Midwest team. (Geezus it was hot as hades today) 🥰

Y’all want to see just a snippet of how he plays…. here’s a video from ECD last week. He’s #63. Skip to 1:30 for my favorite play of his from the day. 😁 He’s a legit 2 way middle who can fly, so he’s normally wing and clear. But he’ll tell you he’s a better d mid.

We’re home for a week!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂

Edit: his teammate did not make it (I’m a bit shocked). So Max is the only UAAA from Oakwood. And he’s also the only 2X UAAA. Holy. Cow. So proud for my boy.

He’s relaxing tomorrow. He’s golfing. 😂

Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
Hey Georgia boys what’s going on with Walker and Kemp lately? Some people are saying their infighting is causing fat Albert to move ahead
Have no idea. Ga is in a terrible position & I’m worried that more states are as well. For all the talk of a red wave it sure does seem the gop is still just floundering around with no direction

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Have no idea. Ga is in a terrible position & I’m worried that more states are as well. For all the talk of a red wave it sure does seem the gop is still just floundering around with no direction
The reversal of Roe vs Wade will have a huge effect on all state’s elections for their congress and Governor.

State residents will participate at an unprecedented scale for voting.

If the residents don’t like the result of the vote, they might leave their state in exchange for a state that agrees with them.

Resulting in red states getting redder and blue states getting bluer.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

was just sitting here lookin at this forefathers meme and thinking how smart were those gentlemen back then

simply amazing how they tried to think of every possible scenario when creating the constitution

theyre good people, sincere and authentic, they dont make much of them like that anymore

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16552853 📁
Jun 29 2022 02:23:20 (EST)
What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q

———————————-

My thoughts:

Meh.

These same thoughts about the surprise witness we’re all brought up ITT before Q post.

Every new post this Q makes moves me closer to thinking it’s a fake…….

Until Q posts an original jpg (as proof as creator of original pre posted jpg), like he did in the past, I won’t buy in.

Caution.

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Below is a copy and paste from Norton News:

OpenSea, an NFT marketplace, has reported a data breach exposing 1.8 million email addresses. With this information, cybercriminals could target users with spam or phishing attempts to access additional personal information which could lead to identity theft.

What should I do about it?
If you are a user of OpenSea, be cautious of any email you receive with an address similar to ‘OpenSea.io’:
  • Only engage with emails from the exact domain ‘opensea.io’
  • Never download anything from an OpenSea email
  • Carefully check the spelling of any URL links in an OpenSea email
Whether you have been affected by this specific breach or not, it is always important to update any software you use and change your passwords often. You can read more about the breach from OpenSea here.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

See the post just below yours. What they're doing is intentional. Whatever the method, the billionaires who are running the country have no fear of losing power.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 000000 No.16552853 📁
Jun 29 2022 02:23:20 (EST)
What is at stake?
Who has control?
SURPRISE WITNESS.
Who was surprised?
Who will be surprised?
Use your logic.
Can emotions be used to influence decisions?
How do you control emotion?
Define 'Plant'.
How do you insert a plant?
Can emotions be used to insert a plant?
Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?
Trust the plan.
Q

———————————-

My thoughts:

Meh.

These same thoughts about the surprise witness we’re all brought up ITT before Q post.

Every new post this Q makes moves me closer to thinking it’s a fake…….

Until Q posts an original jpg (as proof as creator of original pre posted jpg), like he did in the past, I won’t buy in.

Caution.
All and I mean all of the 17’s on Truth Social think it’s 100% legit. IDK.

Top Bottom